My boyfriend

Complicate Love

Gong Chan was an awesome singer, he was a member of a popular group of the university called B1A4. It was composed by the 5 most handsome boys of the school, every girls were jealous of you because you were close to them but also because you were Jin Young's girlfriend. He was the leader of this group and acted like a father to the other. That was what made you fell for him, when you met the boys for the first time, Jin Young was the one that immediately attracted you. He was handsome but also very nice. 3 years had passed since your first meeting, and it had been 1 year since Jin Young had asked you out. You remembered that he had took you to the cinema then to the restaurant. There, he had ordered most of all your favorite, and when you finished, he had came next to you and kneeled down, holding your hand. He told you how much he loved you and how cute and lovable you were before asking you to be his girlfriend. Jin Young was your first kiss, and you hoped that he would be the last. When you had announced it to the other, all of them had been very happy. Except for Baro, he just congratulated you and you didn't saw him for the rest of the night. But you didn't cared about it.

 

You woke up and rubbed your eyes, as usual you took your phone to saw a message of Jin Young.

 

"Wake up now my princess, I miss you so much, eager to see you at school today, I'll wait for you at the front, come soon my girl ;)

Saranghae angel <3

your arctic fox xDD"

 

You gave him this nickname because he looked like a fox. He didn't liked when you called him like this but always signed his message with this nickname. You had your breakfast and noticed that Gong Chan was still sleeping. You lived in an appartment with your brother, it wasn't far from the university so you always reached it by bus. You went to his bedroom and took the pillow, it was hard to woke him up. You put music on, very loud, next to his ear and slapped him with the pillow. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NosjiCjSg5Q

 

You : Annyeong brooooo ! Wake up now

Gong Chan : aishh ~~~~, let me sleep more

You : ani ! you have to wake up now or we'll be late

Gong Chan : jebal kitty, I slept late yesterday

You : next time you just have to sleep earlier, get up now !!

 

You squeezed his shoulder and he sat on the bed, rubbing his eyes. He was quite mad at you but it often was like this so you didn't mind it. He followed you to the kitchen and you gave him the breakfast. Then, you took a shower and made yourself pretty. 

 

 

20 minutes later, you arrived at school, Jin Young was there, waiting for you. He ran to you and hugged you tightly, then he pecked your lips. Gong Chan made a disgusted face and walked to the boys. 

 

Jin Young : new dress ? You look wonderful sweety

You : gomawo my man

 

You took his hand and he interlaced your fingers, then walked to the other. All of them greeted you with a kiss on cheek, as usual, except for Baro who just bowed his head. You all got inside and went to the school garden then sat on bench. You sat on Jin Young's laps. At this moment, one of the prettiest girl in the school passed by near you and looked at Jin Young, you didn't noticed him winking at her, but Baro did. However, it was just a wink so he wouldn't tell anything, even if he thought that Jin Young wasn't a good and loyal boyfriend. Soon, the bell rang. Gong Chan and Baro were in the same class as you, while the other were in another class. You got inside and Gong Chan sat next to you. On the other hand, Jin Young sat next to the girl who he winked at earlier. Shin Woo and Sandeul didn't cared about it and sat at the front. The girl tidy her hair and smirked at Jin Young, he sat closer to her and whispered something into her ear then she nodded. You weren't able to saw things like this, Shin Woo and Sandeul too because they always sat at the front, and never turned to saw what Jin Young was doing. But it was like this at everyday classes, Jin Young always sat next to a beautiful girl to charmed her. Baro was right, he wasn't a good boyfriend, but you didn't knew about it.