Oppa 4

You Are My Oppa! Season 3

 

“TaeMin Oppa, are you attending someone’s wedding?” RiYoon asked him who was sitting in the living room alone.

“No…” he shook his head.

“Oh, why are you in such a formal attire?” she was curious.

“Ah… There’s a family photoshoot later. KiBum hyung didn’t inform you?” he replied RiYoon awkwardly.

“I don’t think he said anything about the family photoshoot,” she tried to remember if Key had mentioned about the family photoshoot in one of their conversations.

 

Question: Why didn’t you inform RiYoon about the family photoshoot?

Key: I thought that our manager will inform her like how he informed us about our schedules and activities.

 

Note: Key-ah, you are in-charge of RiYoon’s welfare … T.T

_____

 

“There you are,” MinHo found RiYoon who was in the kitchen.

“Yes Oppa?” she looked at him innocently.

“Here’s your outfit for the family photoshoot. You have 15 minutes to change,” MinHo looked at his watch.

“There’s no need for you to do your hair and make-up because it’ll be done at the studio,” MinHo reminded her.

“Okay…” she took the dress from MinHo and went to OnMinKey’s room to change.

 

SHINee members were waiting for their little yeo-dongsaeng in the living room. While waiting, they checked each others’ outfits. Each of them wanted to look good for the photoshoot. The noisy atmosphere became quiet after RiYoon came out from OnMinKey’s room after ten minutes. The five shining boys could not close their mouths when they saw their yeo-dongsaeng.

 

Question: How does RiYoon look in the photoshoot outfit that the five of you picked for her?

MinHo: She’s like a princess.

JongHyun: *sings* RiYoon neomu yeppeo~

TaeMin: Key Hyung chooses the right dress for her.

Onew: *thumbs up*

 

Question: The members said that you chose the outfit for RiYoon. They praised you too. How do you feel?

Key: Well, I’m the fashionista of SHINee. Of course I’ll choose the right outfit for SHINee’s yeo-dongsaeng to shine.

 

Question: Do you like the outfit?

RiYoon: Yes. Since it’s the first gift from SHINee Oppadeul, I’ll wear it well. Thank you SHINee Oppadeul.
 

Note: RiYoonnie is really pretty!!!

_____

 

SHINee members and RiYoon arrived at the photoshoot studio. MinHo was the excited one as the studio had created a lot of memories for him. When SHINee members and RiYoon entered the studio, a very familiar man greeted them. He appeared in a reality program.

 

“MinHo Hyung, it’s great to see you again!” that man hugged MinHo.

“I’m glad to see you too Yeollie!” MinHo hugged that man back.  

 

“Key Oppa, is that Shin SungYeol, Shin Unnie’s same-aged cousin?” RiYoon asked.

“Yes,” Key nodded.

“No wonder he looks familiar. Is this the HoSoo House in “We Got Married Season 6”?” she looked at the surrounding.

“Yes,” Key smiled at her.

 

MinHo and SungYeol had a conversation with each other while the other SHINee members and RiYoon went to the dressing room to touch up their make-ups and fix their hair. After that, they went for a tour around HoSoo House. MinHo became the tour guide as he was really familiar with the house. SungYeol and his crews were preparing a few equipments for the family photoshoot in the living room, the main area for a photoshoot.

 

Question: What do you think of the HoSoo House?

RiYoon: It’s well-organized. They have a lot of rooms for photo-taking. My favourite room is Shin’s Photography Gallery. It has a lot of pictures of MinHo Oppa and Shin Unnie and four big boards of fans’ messages. Onew Oppa, JongHyun Oppa, Key Oppa, TaeMin Oppa and I wrote something on the post-it notes and pasted on the big board to support the HoSoo couple. Oh, it’s my first time seeing MinHo Oppa that happy. I enjoyed the house tour by him too.

 

Question: Did you choose HoSoo House as your preferred photoshoot studio?

MinHo: Yes. I wanted to show the HoSoo House to RiYoon and I miss my girlfriend too.

 

Note: Aww… Shin misses you too.

_____

 

SungYeol took an individual picture of each SHINee members and RiYoon before he took the family picture. MinHo requested it so that the editing team could use the formal pictures instead of their unglamorous pictures. SHINee members did an excellent job and RiYoon impressed him the most. She was really photogenic.

 

Question: What do you think of the SHINee members and RiYoon?

SungYeol: I worked with SHINee members before and I have to say that they are really professional. RiYoon poses were really impressive! She doesn’t have to try hard and she looks good in every picture I took.

 

Note: SM had chosen the right candidate for SHINee!!

 

“Who are the two youngest in the family?” SungYeol asked.

“These two,” JongHyun pointed at TaeMin and RiYoon.

“Okay, TaeMin-ssi and RiYoon-ssi, please sit at the chairs provided while the hyungdeul could stand around the two youngest,” SungYeol began to position them.

“We will take two formal pictures and one candid picture. For the first formal, please do not smile. Here we go. One… Two… Three…” SungYeol began the countdown before he clicked on the shutter.

“Great!” SungYeol showed a thumb up.

 

“We’ll go with the second formal picture. Please show me your beautiful smiling faces,” SungYeol began to do the countdown again before clicking the shutter.

“Excellent!” he showed two thumbs up.

“Okay, let’s go for the candid picture before we continue with the next concept,” he repeated the same routine that he did for the other two photo-takings.

 

The SHINee members and RiYoon made a heart-shaped each with their hands for the candid picture. SungYeol was satisfied with the pictures he had taken. SHINee members and RiYoon went to change their outfit while SungYeol set up his equipments with his crews at the rooftop. The next concept would be, “Learning from my Oppadeul”.

_____

 

“RiYoon-ssi, please choose your first Oppa you want to take picture with,” SungYeol asked RiYoon to choose her first Oppa.

“Key Oppa,” she grabbed Key’s hand and went to the photo-taking area.

 

Since Key was in-charge of RiYoon’s welfare, SungYeol had prepared some lunchboxes, a few clothes and some notes. Key and RiYoon’s photoshoot was the funniest as Key was wearing an apron to represent that he was the Eomma of SHINee and RiYoon. The other SHINee members started to by calling him “Key Eomma”.  

 

MinHo was the second Oppa that RiYoon chose. SungYeol prepared a few piece of paper that has SHINee’s rap lyrics as props because MinHo was RiYoon’s rap instructor. MinHo and RiYoon’s photoshoot was the easiest as MinHo had to show some hand gestures he used while training.

 

“Errrmmm… This is hard. I don’t know who to choose next. Hmmm, I’ll go with TaeMin Oppa,” RiYoon chose TaeMin as the third Oppa as she could not decide between Onew and JongHyun.

 

TaeMin and RiYoon’s photoshoot was the most awkward because they were not close yet. As RiYoon’s dance instructor, SungYeol prepared a radio and asked TaeMin to dance. RiYoon just looked at TaeMin. SungYeol asked her to make an impressive expression.

 

Question: Why were both of you awkward towards each other?

TaeMin: The both of us are not that close yet.

RiYoon: Maybe TaeMin Oppa is not ready to be an Oppa as he had been the youngest in SHINee for years.

 

“Onew Oppa, JongHyun Oppa, can you play scissors-paper-stone? Whoever wins will be my next Oppa,” RiYoon really had a hard time deciding between Onew and JongHyun.

 

“I win!” Onew happily announced. Onew was RiYoon’s teacher. The props they used were some exercise books and some assessments books. Onew “taught” RiYoon’s English while RiYoon diligently wrote down some notes.

 

RiYoon’s vocal trainer, JongHyun was the last Oppa. SungYeol prepared fake microphone for RiYoon and a headphone for JongHyun. It seemed like JongHyun was listening to RiYoon’s record. After the photoshoot had ended, the SHINee members and RiYoon had dinner with SungYeol at the HoSoo House’s kitchen. SungYeol treated SHINee members and RiYoon chickens and pizzas for dinner.

 

Question: Did you enjoy today?

RiYoon: Definitely! I can’t wait to look at those pictures soon.

JongHyun: I’m a little bit upset because I am chosen as the last Oppa. It is okay; I’ll work harder and try to be closer to RiYoon.

Key: Today is really enjoyable. Hahaha! I’m happy because I’m RiYoon’s first Oppa~

MinHo: It’s our second outing together. I think I’m the happiest today even though I’m RiYoon’s second Oppa.

TaeMin: Photoshoot sessions can be tiring but today is different.

Onew: *nodded his head* Chicken!! 


Hey hey hey! I'm back with another chapter. For those of you who have not read "We Got Married Season 6", please do so. It seems like I'm going to use Shin from Mystical as MinHo's girlfriend. Hehehe! So, what do you think of the story so far? Do tell me by commenting at the "Comment Box" below. Can't wait for the next update? Please subscribe~