Oppa 11

You Are My Oppa! Season 3

 

“RiYoon-ah, wake up. It’s 6:30am,” Key knocked OnMinKey’s door. Since he was in-charge of RiYoon’s welfare, he had to wake RiYoon up and prepare her lunchbox for her. Key had to prepare breakfast for s too. After all, he was the mother of SHINee.

 

Question: Do you always prepare breakfast for your members?

Key: No. Only for “You Are My Oppa! Season 3” because there’s RiYoon.

_____

 

“Woah, Oppadeul! All of you are early today and… you’re all dressed up. Do you have work today?” RiYoon was surprised to see SHINee members gathered at the dining table for breakfast. Usually, she would be the only one at the dining table and Key would have a hard time to wake the sleepyheads up.

 

“Yes. We have to go to the company’s building later,” TaeMin replied to RiYoon.

“But, we’re sending you to school first,” MinHo added.

“What? Are you sure?” RiYoon was in disbelief because it was her first time having SHINee sending her to school.

 

She pinched her right cheek to make sure that she was not dreaming. The SHINee members chuckled to RiYoon’s action. Having her in the SHINee family had bring in a lot of laughter.

 

Question: Why did you hurt yourself?

RiYoon: I thought SHINee Oppadeul were kidding. You know… They always love to joke around and sometimes do not take things seriously. When I saw JongHyun Oppa nodded, I was like, “They are really going to send me to school”.

 

Question: Why did you want to send her to school?

MinHo: RiYoon had been with us for two months and we had never sent her to school before. Since everyone was free that day, we took the opportunity to send her.

JongHyun: There were a lot of harsh comments from RiYoon’s schoolmates saying that we are unnatural and we were nice to each other just for the sake of the show.

 

“Let’s go now or else our little dongsaeng will be late for her first lesson,” Onew finished up his breakfast and put his dirty plate on the sink. It was so rare to see him so serious.

_____

 

“Who’s driving?” MinHo asked.

“Isn’t the answer obvious?” Key pointed at MinHo.

“Fine…” MinHo went to driver’s seat and started the engine.

 

As usual, Onew and TaeMin would be at the back seat while JongHyun, Key and RiYoon would be at the middle seat. SHINee’s manager was at the passenger’s seat while MinHo became the driver of the day. RiYoon was so happy to have her SHINee Oppadeul sent her to school. She could finally show off to her schoolmates that her close relationship with SHINee was true. Everyone in school had doubted her.

 

Question: Why did your schoolmates doubt you?

RiYoon: The misunderstanding occurred when my classmates saw a bruise on my left leg a few days ago. They thought that SHINee Oppadeul bullied me. Actually, it was my fault. I fell down when I was dancing and my left knee hit the floor first. None of the SHINee Oppadeul were there because we did not have any filming on that day and SHINee Oppadeul were busy with their individual schedules. I tried to explain to everyone a lot of time but they did not want to listen.

_____

 

“Thank you Oppadeul for sending me to school,” RiYoon thanked SHINee members after she alighted from the car.

“This is nothing. We should send you to school since the start of this show,” MinHo said.

 

MinHo waited for RiYoon to enter her school before he parked SHINee’s van at the guest’s carpark. SHINee had planned a special event for RiYoon and her schoolmates. They wanted to clear the misunderstanding that occurred too.

 

Question: Who suggested the special event?

TaeMin: Onew hyung. He was really hurt when he saw the harsh comments by RiYoon’s schoolmates.

Onew: Me. I did not mind if RiYoon’s schoolmates criticized SHINee but when they tweeted harsh comments about RiYoon, it really hurts me. As a leader of SHINee and an Oppa of RiYoon, I decided on a special event for RiYoon and her schoolmates.

Key: Onew hyung may look like he doesn’t care about s or people around him but actually he really cares a lot about .

_____

 

RiYoon was in her class when her some of her classmates started to surround her because there was a cameraman who followed her to film her. They were curious if there was anything going on because it was the first time a cameraman followed RiYoon in school. RiYoon was also unsure of why the cameraman was there too. When she asked the cameraman a question, the cameraman ignored her.

 

Question: Why did you think the cameraman filmed you in school?

RiYoon: I think the production crews want to show the viewers about my school life. They had been showing my normal days with SHINee Oppadeul but not when I’m alone.

 

“Class, from Period 2 to Period 3, we’ll have our lesson at the school’s theatre. We will have our music lesson there. Take your music books with you and go to the theatre now,” RiYoon’s music teacher informed her students about the agenda for that day’s music lesson.

_____

 

“Seonsaengnim, are we having a combined class with other classes?” one of RiYoon’s classmates asked.

“I’m not sure about this. Why don’t all of you take a seat first while I check with the other teachers,” RiYoon’s music teacher suggested to her students.

 

RiYoon did not suspect anything. She followed her class leader’s instruction and chose to sit at the end of the fifth row. The art school often had surprise events for their students once in awhile. None of the students knew what was going on. However, they were anticipating the surprise event.

 

Question: You did not suspect any weird things happening in your school?

RiYoon: Not at all. In my school, there would always be a special event by idols from different companies to recruit us as trainee. There will always be a last minute change in our timetable too. So, I did not feel suspicious about the situation at all.

_____

 

When everyone had settled down, the lights in the theatre went off. Some students shouted while the others remained calm. The teachers knew about the special event so the lights did not affect them at all.

 

The music started to play and the girls in the theatre started to cheer. RiYoon could not help but to smile. She did not expect to have her SHINee Oppadeul to perform in her school. The lights were switched on again and SHINee appeared. The theatre became noisy. The five shining boys began to sing and dance to their hit songs like “Ring Ding Dong”, “Lucifer”, “Hello” and “Dream Girl”.

 

“Hello! We are shining SHINee!” SHINee greeted the audience in the theatre.

“Hyung, do you feel that someone is missing?” TaeMin searched for someone.

“I think I’ve spot her,” MinHo smiled when he saw RiYoon who sat five seats away from the stage.

“Let’s invite her on stage,” Key suggested.

 

Onew and JongHyun went to the fifth row to bring RiYoon to the stage. RiYoon blushed as the two oldest member of SHINee escorted her to the stage. Her other schoolmates envied her.

 

Question: How did you feel when you saw SHINee?

RiYoon: I was touched. This is the first time I feel so special. The love, care and support from them is something that I will treasure forever. Thank you SHINee Oppadeul.

_____

 

“Before we perform our last item with RiYoon, there’s something I have to clear with all of you. The bruise on RiYoon’s leg was not caused by us. We found out that she had a bruise on her leg after seeing your tweets. We, SHINee, love RiYoon like our own little sister. It’s impossible for us to bully this cutie pie. Once again, I hope that you will stop posting those harsh comments about us without knowing the truth. SHINee is able to handle this situation but not RiYoon. She’s still new. Please take care of her. Thank you!” Onew, leader of SHINee, spoke up.

 

“I have something to say!” RiYoon raised up her hand.

“My life with SHINee Oppadeul is really enjoyable. For those who know me really well, don’t you think I’ve change? I used to be a girl who can’t speak confidently on stage but now, look at me. If not for SHINee Oppadeul, I would be hiding at a corner without anyone noticing me,” she made a short speech as well.  

 

Question: Are there anymore harsh comments on social media about SHINee and RiYoon?

Onew: Of course there are. We can’t stop people from tweeting those harsh comments but at least, we clear the misunderstanding about RiYoon’s injury.

JongHyun: Haters just going to hate. We clear up the misunderstandings not to gain popularity but to make sure that people know the truth. As long as RiYoon is safe with us, I’m fine.

RiYoon: My schoolmates begin to believe that I’m really close to SHINee Oppadeul. The person who started to post the harsh comments apologized to me. She also wrote an apology letter to SHINee Oppadeul.

 

 Before SHINee went for their next schedule, they performed RiYoon’s version of “Ring Ding Dong” and “Lucifer” for RiYoon’s schoolmates. That performance received the loudest cheer from the students. Everyone enjoyed the performance and they asked for encore. SHINee and RiYoon did an encore as requested. SHINee members were satisfied with RiYoon’s progress. They should start planning RiYoon’s debut stage soon. 


Yeah! A new chapter~ This may be one of the random chapter ever but I hope you like it. It seems like I'm going to update this fanfic once a week due to my busy schedule. I'm really sorry... Please do comment and subscribe. Thank you!!