Oppa 3

You Are My Oppa! Season 3

 

After they did their introductions, the SHINee boys and RiYoon went around the house for a house tour. The boys showed off their awards and albums. They showed her their pictures from the photo shoots and a lot more. The house tour lasted less than twenty minutes because there were not much things to explain to RiYoon and they were merely showing off their belongings.

 

“Since we have a new member in this house, we need to set a rule,” Onew, the leader, suggested. He was responsible for everything that happened in the dorm. MinHo quickly went to his room to take a piece of A4 paper and coloured pens. RiYoon was asked to pen down the rules as she had the neatest handwriting. Each one of them came out with a rule.

 



RULES:

1)      No one is allowed to enter OnMinKey’s room for six months. (It’ll be RiYoon’s permanent room)

2)      Respect each other’s privacy.

3)      Everyone must eat breakfast together.

4)      If you are coming home late, please inform us at the group chat.

5)      If you have any problem, share. Do not keep it to yourself.

6)      Please acknowledge one another.

*Those that did not follow any of the rules will be punished. Let’s be a happy family~ ^^



 

“Where do we paste this?” MinHo asked.

“On the wall, above the couch?” JongHyun suggested.

“Let’s paste it on that wall, above the TV,” Key pointed at the empty wall.

“Give it to me. I’ll paste it,” TaeMin volunteered.

 

Question: Why did you come up with such rules?

JongHyun: TaeMin had been showing some attitude lately because he disagreed with the idea of having RiYoon staying with us. He did not even show any interest for RiYoon and the show. It’s kind of disappointing to see him like that.

Onew: The members and RiYoon have to inform me everything about their whereabouts so that I can inform the manager. I’m responsible for each of them because I’m the leader and the oldest.

RiYoon: Breakfast is the very important meal of the day. I don’t want my Oppadeul to be lack of energy when they are working.

Key: Because… RiYoon is a girl.

TaeMin: I believe that it is important.

MinHo: We need to share our problems with one another so that we won’t create any misunderstanding.

 

“Since we are not able to sleep in our room, where do we sleep?” Onew questioned.

“Why don’t we take the belongings we need and place it in JongHyun and TaeMin’s room? About our sleeping area, we can decide on it when the night comes,” Key suggested.

“Onew Oppa, Key Oppa, MinHo Oppa, I’m sorry for causing all this trouble,” RiYoon apologized.

“Don’t worry. It’s not your fault,” MinHo comforted her.

 

Onew, Key and MinHo went to their room to take all their belongings. They placed in a big box so that their belongings would not get mix up with JongHyun and TaeMin’s. The boys did not have to worry about their clothes because they have a dressing room. Extra pillows and blankets for the three gentlemen were placed in the dressing room because if they were to put everything in JongHyun and TaeMin’s room, it would be very messy.

 

Question: Why did you choose to give RiYoon your room?

Onew: I think our room is the neatest and the cleanest.

MinHo: Our room is near the living room. If RiYoon calls us, we’ll able to respond fast.

Key: She’ll be more comfortable in our room since she slept in our room for the first night.

_____

 

“What do we do tonight?” JongHyun asked.

“Let’s play soccer. It has been a long time since we play sports together,” MinHo suggested.

“No no no no…” Onew disagreed.

“Since RiYoon is going to be a soloist, why don’t we go to the karaoke center? We haven’t seen her talent yet,” Key voiced out his opinion.

“Call!” the other agreed with him.

 

Question: Do you often go to the karaoke center?

Key: When I have time. I’ll go with SHINee members or my friends.

JongHyun: Before I get so busy, I used to go with my Eomma and noona.

MinHo: I spend most of my time at the gym.

RiYoon: Yes! Before I was a trainee, I would go with my friends.

 

SHINee and RiYoon walked to the karaoke center which was near their dorm. Since they were filming, SHINee and RiYoon did not have to disgust themselves. They were lucky too because the fans noticed them but they did not dare to approach them. Shawols had been very understanding and they did not want to give SHINee a bad impression.

_____

 

“Who is going to sing first?” Key asked.

“We’ll do the opening,” JongHyun took one of the microphones and passed another one to Onew.

 

JongHyun and Onew sang “So Sick” as an opening song. Key and TaeMin took the stage next by singing and dancing to girl groups songs such as “Gee”, “Goodbye Baby” and “Go Away”. It was that MinHo’s turn. He rapped to “Rocketeer” and “Fly like a G6”.

 

“Ah, I’m tired… I think it’s time for our dongsaeng to show her talent,” MinHo said. He passed the microphone he was holding to RiYoon.

 

Question: How did it feel like to listen to SHINee live?

RiYoon: Awesome! Even though all the members did not sing to their own songs, they still sound amazing. Onew Oppa’s voice is like an angel, so smooth and pure. JongHyun Oppa’s voice is so powerful and addictive. Key Oppa and TaeMin Oppa dance a lot than singing. They are really good and talented. MinHo Oppa has always been my number one rapper.

 

“Errrmmm… I need to tell you that I’m still lacking. Please do not laugh at me,” RiYoon told SHINee. She took over the stage by dancing and singing to “Lucifer” and “Ring Ding Dong”. SHINee was amazed by her skills and they could not wait to teach her.

 

“Eh… Our dongsaeng lied to us. How dare she say she’s lacking when she dances to “Lucifer” and “Ring Ding Dong” perfectly?” Key said.

“I did well?” she asked.

“Let’s hear from our expert,” MinHo pointed at TaeMin.

 

“Lee TaeMin, what do you think of RiYoon’s dancing skills?” MinHo asked.

“Sorry…” TaeMin did not hear what MinHo was saying.

“What do you think of RiYoon’s dancing skills?” MinHo repeated.

“Ah… good,” TaeMin showed his thumbs up.

“Really?” RiYoon was happy when she heard TaeMin’s really short but satisfying comment.

 

SHINee and RiYoon spent the remaining one hour in the karaoke room. They sang their label mates’ songs and other artists’ songs. The six of them really enjoyed their time together at the karaoke center. They seemed to be much closer than the first meeting.

 

Question: Did you have a great time?

RiYoon: Of course! I began to feel welcome. TaeMinnie Oppa complimented me too.

Onew: Definitely! I miss hanging out with the members at night.

MinHo: Now that we have a cute little dongsaeng with us, everything is so lively.

Key: Let’s go to the karaoke center again.

JongHyun: Yes! It’s a great stress reliever~

 

Question: Have you open your heart for RiYoon?

TaeMin: Yeah, slowly… 


Hello lovelies~! How are the chapters so far? I hope you enjoy reading it. Please do comment and subscribe yeah? Thank you~