Oppa 5

You Are My Oppa! Season 3

 

RiYoon was at SHINee’s dorm alone. SHINee members had gone to the company’s building for a meeting about their upcoming concert. RiYoon was asked to stay at home as the meeting would take the whole day. She did not know what to do after she cleaned up the kitchen and living room. She had done her revision too. She went to OnMinKey’s room and to practice some dance steps that TaeMin had taught him.

 

“Who can that be?” RiYoon heard the bell rang. She looked at the peephole and saw a lady knocking on the door. She hesitated to open the door as SHINee members had warned her not to let any stranger in. The lady kept on knocking the door and called out for MinHo’s name.

 

“Why is she looking for MinHo Oppa?” she talked to herself.

“Should I call MinHo Oppa?” she went to OnMinKey’s room to take her cell phone.

“Eh… Message from MinHo Oppa,” she read the text message MinHo sent to her.

 

Question: Did MinHo ask you to come?

The Lady *blurred face*: Yes.

 

Note: Who do you think the lady is?

_____

 

After RiYoon read MinHo’s text message, she quickly open the door. She felt sorry for letting the guest who MinHo had personally invited waited outside for so long.

 

“Shin Unnie?” she was startled to see Shin, the maknae of Mystical and MinHo’s girlfriend, standing in front of the door.

“Hello RiYoon-ssi!” Shin greeted RiYoon and smiled at her.

“Welcome in. I’m sorry for making you wait outside for so long. I just realized that MinHo Oppa actually sent me a text message,” RiYoon invited her in to SHINee’s dorm.

“It’s okay. Well, you need to know that MinHo Oppa loves to give others a surprise,” Shin informed RiYoon.

 

Question: What do you think of Shin when you saw her?

RiYoon: She is very friendly and approachable. We get along really well. I follow HoSoo Couple on “We Got Married Season 6” and I have to say that Shin Unnie behaves exactly like how she was in that show. I’m really glad to be able to meet her in person.

 

Question: Do you think that RiYoon will be okay under Shin’s care?

MinHo: Of course! I trust my girlfriend.

TaeMin: If Key Hyung is the mother of SHINee, Shin is the mother of the 93-liners.

Key: I think RiYoon will learn a lot from her.

Onew: If she can take care of MinHo well, I’m sure that she can take care of our yeo-dongsaeng very well too.

JongHyun: RiYoon will be fine.

_____

 

“Where do you want to go?” Shin asked RiYoon.

“It’s up to you Unnie,” RiYoon could not make any decision.

“Aww… MinHo Oppa clearly told me to bring you to places that you want to go,” Shin took out her cell phone and showed RiYoon the text message that MinHo had sent to her.

“Errrmmm, are you okay with shopping? I think I want to get some new clothes and gifts for SHINee Oppadeul,” RiYoon said.

“Shopping? Let’s go!” Shin and RiYoon linked arms and walked to the subway.

 

Rachel, Mystical’s manager, had offered to be the girls’ driver for a day. Shin nicely declined her offer by giving an excuse that Rachel had to take care of her two other members. RiYoon agreed with Shin’s decision because she did not want to trouble Manager Rachel.

 

Question: Why did you decline your manager’s offer?

Shin: I wanted Rachel Unnie to rest with the other two Mystical members. Anyway, after debut, I rarely had the chance to go anywhere by any public transports.

 

Note: We understand you… Many idols told us the same thing too.

_____

 

Shin and RiYoon had arrived at their shopping destination, I Park Mall. They both went to each clothing store in the mall and bought some clothes. As they were walking to another store, a group of Shin’s fans gathered around for her autograph. RiYoon was at lost and she did not know what to do. Seeing the uncomfortable and lost RiYoon, Shin linked arms with RiYoon using her right hand and signed her autograph using her left hand because she is a left-handed person. There were some fans who wanted to take pictures with Shin too but Shin requested for a group photo.

 

“I’m sorry that I could not take pictures with you one by one but we can take a group photo together. I’m really sorry, I have filming to do,” Shin apologized to her fans. One of the crew took Shin’s cell phone and took the group picture for her.

“I’ll upload it in my Twitter account,” she informed her fans.  

 

“SMines, before you go, please support SHINee by watching “You Are My Oppa! Season 3”. The girl who is standing beside me is SHINee’s yeo-dongsaeng,” Shin announced.

 

Note: Wow! Thank you for promoting our show!!

 

“Wow Unnie, you really have a lot of fans,” RiYoon was amazed by Shin’s popularity.

“You’ll experience this too after you debut. I guess what happened earlier is lesson number one for you,” Shin said.

“As a celebrity, you can’t be too arrogant or too humble. But it is important to be yourself before and after debut,” she advised RiYoon.

 

Question: What is the purpose of bringing RiYoon out?

Shin: SHINee members wanted me to show RiYoon the real world of celebrities and teach her some valuable lessons. They wanted her to be able to react quickly to all kind of situation after she debuts.

 

Question: Did you learn a lot from Shin?

RiYoon: *nodded her head* Yes! Unnie is really cool. I’m really touched that Shin Unnie linked arm with me when her fans gathered around her.

 

“Should we grab something to eat before we get something for your Oppadeul?” Shin asked.

“Yes. I’m hungry too,” RiYoon agreed.

_____

 

“What do you want to buy for your Oppadeul?” Shin was curious.

“Errrmmm, I don’t know. Something that we all can use while filming together,” RiYoon said.

“Ah! What about a family uniform? Unnie can sponsor you,” Shin suggested.

“Wouldn’t that be too expensive?” RiYoon asked.

“Lesson two, it is best if you have a family member that can help you,” Shin winked at RiYoon.

 

RiYoon and Shin flagged a cab and when to HoSoo House. Shin’s cousin, SungYeol, provided a family uniform service. His clients could choose whether they want hoodie, t-shirt or a normal jacket. A family picture would be at the front while the names would be at the back.

 

“Shin!” SungYeol hugged Shin as soon as he saw his same-aged cousin.

“Yeollie~” Shin hugged her cousin back.

 

“Hello RiYoon-ssi! It’s nice to see you again,” SungYeol greeted her.

“Hi,” RiYoon bowed a little as a sign of acknowledgement.

“What brings the both of you here?” SungYeol asked.

“RiYoon wants to make a family uniform for her and SHINee,” Shin informed him.

“Ah, you come to the right place! Wait here while I take the tops for you to choose,” SungYeol left the two ladies in the living room and went to the closet.

 

Question: Do you think a family uniform is a good idea?

RiYoon: Absolutely! SHINee Oppadeul and I can wear it when we are filming. Like Shin Unnie said, we need a good marketing strategy to promote the show.

 

Question: What top did you choose?

RiYoon: It’ll be a secret for now.

_____

 

“RiYoon-ssi, your family uniform will be ready in three days. I’ll deliver it to SHINee’s dorm once it is ready,” SungYeol informed RiYoon.

“Thank you,” RiYoon bowed at SungYeol.

“Oh, that’s nothing. I’m just helping the next rising soloist,” SungYeol smiled at RiYoon.

 

“We’ll get going then. We are having dinner with SHINee,” Shin said.

“Hey cousin, why don’t you invite them here? We can cook for them,” SungYeol suggested.

“I thought I don’t have to cook today…” Shin sighed. SungYeol pouted when he heard Shin sighed.

“Fine… Fine…” Shin took her cell phone out of her bag and called MinHo.

 

Shin and SungYeol cooked dinner while RiYoon helped out by setting up the dining table. It was the second that RiYoon had dinner at the HoSoo House. She did not expect that she would be able to taste Shin’s food that soon. She was really glad to be in the show and she did not regret joining it. 

 

 

Question: Why did you invite SHINee to have dinner at HoSoo House?

SungYeol: I just wanted to eat dinner with my cousin. She has been too busy these days.

 

Question: What was your reaction when Shin invited you to HoSoo House for dinner?

MinHo: Hahaha! I’m so happy! Moreover, she said she would cook.

Onew: I kept on thinking of chicken.

Key: What else other that feeling grateful? 


Another update! Yeah!! There'll be HoSoo Couple moments for the next chapter. Do check it out yeah? Please do comment and subscribe~ Thank you!!