Umbrella Confession

Umbrella Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLgm3TALW4g { Beast's Mystery }

 

Damn, Seohyun thought. Again she forgotten to bring an umbrella, again it rained, again it was a heavy rain. She didn't cursed, something that everyone expected of her.

 

She tried one last time to search the school building for an unused umbrella but to no avail. She sadly walked out of the school glass door and leaned at one of the pillars and stared at the torrential rain. Eventhough, she didn't like the fact she cant go home because of the rain, she loves the feeling when rain drops touched her skin triggering a cold feeling.

 

She didn't even think a second time and she stretched out her hand to feel the raindrops, rubbing her wet hands together after collecting some raindrips. Then She rubbed her shoulders to warm her body and her arm as she shivered due to the coldness she is feeling due to the rain. 

 

"I wonder who is the one who kept leaving umbrellas behind just for me..."

Yes, it had been mutiple times when Seohyun was caught at school due to her school body president duties, and everytime she decided to go back home, it started raining heavily. And the past few times, someone had always been leaving an umbrella at the school glass door that was located behind her and lightly tapped on her shoulder to make her turn her head back. Not once she saw his face, he disappeared quickly after his skinship with Seohyun.

 

She sighed as her problems came floating into her mind again, constantly asking her to solve them. 'You got some homework not done! When can you hand them up?' 'You have already lost your wallet for the third time, how to tell your mother again?' She's been really busy to even think of those

 

*poke* *poke*

 

She was about to doze off while waiting for the rain to stop when she felt someone poking her shoulder. Without much thought, she already guessed that the guy was that guy. Despite her aching neck, she turned as fast as she could, but to her disappointment, all she saw was Yuri loitering around.

 

"Why are you still here?" Yuri asked curiously as she zipped up her purple jacket.

" I'm playing. " I said with much sarsasm, but she still doesnt get it.

"Game? Really? Please introduce to me , chebal!" Yuri asked with much interest.

"Just go jogging back to your house, see you later." Seohyun was too tired to utter another word as she closed her eyes again and turned around to lean on the pillar once more.

Yuri just shrugged her shoulders and obeyed , jogging back to her house.

 

*tap* *tap*

 

Seohyun opened her eyes so quickly that you would have thought that she was possesed by a ghost suddenly. She was irritated by the fact that Yuri is disturbing her 'sleep' here again, because when she get home, she would only have 4 hours or less to rest.

 

"YAH! I told -" Seohyun stubborn rubbed her eyes, no one was infront of her. Only to be greeted by an plastic umbrella with some hangul written on it. Seohyun wiped off the tears that formed when she was yawning and moved forward to grab the mysterious umbrella. She smiled as she opened the umbrella, focusing her attention on the writting.

 

How many times you had forgotten to bring an umbrella? How many times must i come to your rescue ? Aigoo, remember next time too yeah? Eventhough i might not see your face again but yeah (:

- L

She walked towards her house with a unknown reason smile plastered on her face with the umbrella.

 


 

Seohyun came to school, half awake and half asleep. She was laying on bed the whole night trying to find out who the person was. She thought of every guy in school with a 'L' in their name, she even thought of people with surnames with 'L' or middle name with 'L', refusing to only think of someone with 'L' at the starting...

 

Because there is only someone, Luhan. And it was impossible.

 

She even included her male schoolmates' pets name... She was going crazy already. She eliminated at least 50 boys and left with 100 more. Devastating. 

 

"yo. you look awful." Tiffany insulted.

"Yes, thankyou." Seohyun added a bitter taste of sarsasm.

"Aish, mianhe." Tiffany apologised.

 

Seohyun just shook her head and smiled weakly , laying her head on her table... unable to stop thinking about the umbrellas. Oblivious to her, someone was worried about her current state, panicking but unable to approach her.

 

"Hyyung, just tell her will ya?" Sehun flipped his hair to gain attention from fangirls which suceeded.

"That's a very good suggestion, as if i never thought of it before." Luhan rolled his eyes as he glared at Sehun.

"Stop with that sarcasm, did you pick that up from her?" Sehun pointed an accusing finger at Seohyun.

"Yah, don't grab her attention." Luhan smacked Sehun's Arm.

"Wasent you trying to do that? o.O" Sehun eyes darted to Luhan handphone.

"What does my handphone do with this?" Luhan raised an eyebrow.

"Didnt you increase your ringtone to full sound? I bet you asked Lay hyung to call you so everyone attention will be diverted to you, including her." Sehun smartly said, proud of himself as he crossed his arms.

Luhan didnt utter a word, he wanted to say he was wrong, but he couldnt lie. Because he knew that Sehun knew him too well. He sighed, thats a disadvantage of having Sehun as a younger bro.

"You gave her another umbrella yesterday..." Sehun whispered, looking around as if wanting to catch spies.

"I even wrote my 'L' there, i still don't understand why she hadn't approach me yet." Luhan obviously disappointed.

"Maybe she knows, but she was disgusted." Sehun teased.

 

Luhan heart and hope dropped. He had his hope floating so high, but it came crashing down hard. It suddenly dawned on Luhan why Seohyun havent approached him eventhough he left alot of clues in the writing on the umbrellas... He even wrote his age on it, he started shaking his head. After mumbling some incoherant words, he laughed painfully, wanting to hide the sadness in his laughter.

 

"Yo, i was kidding." Sehun was taken aback by his hyung expression and reaction.

"You know Sehun, you may be right." Luhan laughed, with that, he left the classroon despite the bell ringing.

----

Luhan walked spiritless towards EXO's table. Not minding the screams that he was earning, he just kept shaking his head while looking down.

 

*piak*

Luhan woke up from his daydreaming, he scratched his head before groaning frustrated. Uh-oh. EXO shook their heads in fear, after being friends with Luhan for so long, they found a formula to describe Luhan , Luhan + in bad mood = died bodies around ; okay fine, maybe they said it tooo seriously.

 

"WHAT NOW?" Luhan screamed, putting a stop to all fangirling, he stared at the girl's back as she was picking up the broken plate that she broke after bumping into Luhan.

 

"M-Mian-n H-he" Seohyun said stuttering as she held her head low. She even feared for her life as she rosed up from the floor without the plates but fingers that was dripping blood instead.

 

Seohyun wished that Tiffany or Yuri was around here to help her, but no luck, both of them were busy completeting their last-min homework, WHERE WERE THEY WHEN SHE NEEDED THEM? You know, because whenever they were with her, bad things happen.

 

"Mianhe." Seohyun bowed, ignoring her fingers that was still dripping blood.

 

"SHU-" Luhan shut himself up when he recognized that dress, that hair, that voice. Angel.  His system totally shut themselves down by default, he couldn't think. His mind filled with memories of her, his heart bursting any moment later. He mentally cursed himself for being in such a state and hurting her.... He clenched his fist and let them go to relax himself, but he can't relax. All he feels was loud and fast beating of his poor heart.

 

Luhan kept silent the whole time, staring at Seohyun bow position, Luhan depressed eyes turned into worried ones, tears almost dropped, he could never forgive himself for hurting her, shouting at her. He bowed too at Seohyun level. Wanting to grab her hand to request her to stand up, so he could apologized. His heart was still filled with regret , hating himself more each second.

 

*drip*

 

Luhan stared at the red liquid dripping from Seohyun's fingers. What... What is he doing? Seohyun thought. Seohyun still ignored the blood , and was still bowing at him , avoiding his gaze, she looked elsewhere execpt for him.

 

"OH MAN, C'MON." Luhan cursed as he stood up and hit the air with his fist. By now, everyone in the cafeteria was staring silently at Luhan and Seohyun. No one even dared to speak, afraid to be the next victim of Luhan's bad mood. Sehun was giggling while fiddling at the end of his shirt. Xiumin immediately hit him at the hand silently with his book and blinked several at Sehun , thinking that Sehun will get his message of , 'Shut up or i will hit you with this books. It's thick.' but failed miserably.

 

Before Seohyun could utter another 'Mianhe' , Luhan grabbed Seohyun wrist in a speed of lightning, he hauled her towards the rooftop. Seohyun was still in the state of shock, and quickly followed, afraid that Luhan would curse one more time.

 

"Sorry." It was Luhan's turn to apologized, and this time, this sorry was for everything he done for her. He loosen his firm grip on her wrist and eventually reluctantly let go.

 

"Sorry for hauling you.

Sorry for bumping into you.

Sorry for shouting at you.

Sorry for hurting you.

Sorry...."

Luhan heart ached alot as he recalled the events that happened earlier. He wanted to give Seohyun happiness but he hurted her instead. He blamed himself for being in a badmood when it's actually Sehun, that guy fault.

 

"I should leave now." Luhan said, while pulling out his wallet and ping a part. He took out a few plasters and placed it on Seohyun palm that was not hurt from picking those plates earlier. He can't bear to see her in that state, he didnt even know why he had to haul her to the rooftop just to give some plasters.  He hates himself for every move he made.

 

After a few steps, Luhan was going down the stairs when what he heard shocked him...

" Umbrellas. " She bursted out crying. Hot tears flowed down her cheeks, she didnt even bother about the blood on her face as she covered her face with her palm. She didn't even know why she was crying. She just felt the urge to cry, cry...

 

Luhan stiffened. As if his whole world came crumbling down... The last thing he wanted was Seohyun to know he was the umbrella 'guy' and hear Seohyun rejecting him. Again, Sehun words came floating in his mind.

 

Earlier, Seohyun picked up a note that dropped out when he took out the plaster, she curiously opened and saw the exact same message that was wrote on the umbrella yesterday.

 

Leave, Luhan thought. Leave her. He thought once more.

 

No, he can't leave. He already knew his decision as he ran towards her. Enloping her in his embrace. Every second passed, his hug became tighter as if once he let go, she will disappear in thin air. He pushed Seohyun crying face on his chest, he placed his hand on her hair and slowly combed her hair.

 

"Don't cry. It hurts me..." Luhan admitted. He couldnt lie, even if he want to, he cant.

 

"Sorry to... Sorry..." Seohyun couldnt think of a reason why she was sorry at that moment, she just felt she had to apologize.

 

"Oh chebal, chebal, don't cry." Luhan said.

 

"I can't..." Seohyun replied.

 

 

 

Seohyun felt cold water spreading on her skin, so did Luhan. Luhan smiled and let her go, while walking towards an umbrella. Seohyun was puzzled. Luhan grabbed the umbrella, and opened it without wasting any strength and held it charmingly , walking back towards Seohyun.

 

This was the moment when Seohyun gathered all the puzzle pieces and formed a complete puzzle together. She recalled every event about Luhan and the umbrellas.

 

" I predict that tomorrow, you would talk to someone popular." Seohyun read the message written on the umbrella. It was the first time Seohyun received an umbrella, so she raised an eyebrow, refusing to believe the words. But she smiled and still used the umbrella to walk home. Thinking that it was either Tiffany or Yuri.

 

-next day-

 

"Talk to her." Luhan ordered Sehun.

"I don't mind talking to a beauty." Sehun smiled and his lips.

"Don't you dare." Luhan added a warning.

"Joking hyung." With that Sehun walked towards Seohyun.

 

"Annyeong, i just want to know your phone number." Sehun placed his hand behind his neck due to the awkward atmosphere, he knows that Luhan would kill him if he knows that he asked for her number but why not? At least this is an advantage at doing this.

 

"Na-ae." Seohyun quickly took out a note and scribbed her number on it.

"Kamsahamida." Sehun bowed as he grabbed the note and walked back towards Luhan.

 

So, that umbrella was telling the truth. Seohyun thought and smiled.

 

-2nd time-

" Tomorrow, you would get partnered up with Tao." Seohyun read once more and giggled. She finds this either creepy nor scary but interesting.

 

-next day-

"Boys, please ask a girl as your partner. Luhan, you start first." Mr kim ordered.

Luhan clenched his fist, it was a oncein a lifetime chance that boys get to choose their partner, but to honour his word about Tao picking Seohyun as her partner. He reluctantly choosed a random girl from Seohyun's right.

 

"Tao, it's your turn." Mr Kim ordered once more.

Tao walked towards Seohyun and greeted her who seems a bit amused now.

"Please take care of me sunbae." Tao said.

Seohyun shyly nodded , and the umbrella shoot right into her head again...

 

Seohyun laughed at each event and giggled unconciously. She came back into reality to find Luhan staring straight into her eyes. She didn't dared to even look back and ending up roaming her eyes around his face. Captivated by his facials, forgotting about the distance between them.

 

"What were you thinking about?" Luhan asked.

"Umbrella." Seohyun then realized that Luhan was holding an umbrella.

"I'm sorry..." Luhan aplogized again.

"For?"

"For those lame stuff."

"It's not lame."

"It is."

"Why did you do those for?" Seohyun asked curiously, she wanted to know the answer badly, like how a predator wants to eat his prey but it can't.

"You will never believe me... i know you will reject me, but i have to confess..." Seohyun was puzzled by his tone but kept quiet, waiting for him to continue.

 

"Seohyun, I'm such a coward. I know i was deeply in love with you, wanting you to be mine so much. But i couldnt gather up my courage to ask you for your hand, to ask you for your heart, to ask you for your love. I hate myself for having small guts. I can't even do a single thing like talking to you. And i have to come up with that stupid umbrella thingy. Sehun always asked why am i like that when i act so strong... Because when it comes to you, everything is fear.... I am afraid that you would get cold, im afraid that you would get d, im afraid that you would fall in love with someone else and even if you do, it's my fault. my fault... It's okay if you leave now because i k-"

 

Before Luhan could finish, Seohyun already tiptoed and gave a peck on his lips before carasseing his face with my unhurt hand. She now dared to stare into his eyes , she gave another peck on his lips before saying

"I love you jerk. You're not a coward, but if i was you, i will do the same. I also have been in love with you since the start of school? ha ha ha, i will accept who you are because no one is perfect Luhan. I can't talk to you too, afraid that my heart would burst from too fast pumping."

 

Luhan tears fell freely when he heard her say that. He was surprised, but he eventually leaned down and captured her lips. Luhan bit her lower lip, urging her to allow his tongue to enter. She was hesistant at first but parted her lips eventually. Without any waste of time, Luhan slipped his tongue into her's. She allowed his tongue to swirl all around her wet carvern, every part of it. Luhan tasted happiness in every part as he now bit on her upper lip, nibbling it so gently and back to his kissing. Seohyun on the other side, due to her lips, she just followed what Luhan did.

 

She moaned shamelessly as she slipped her tongue. She followed what Luhan had did, Luhan not leaving any part unexplored , tilted his head to deepen the kiss as he moaned too. In the kissing, they forgotten that they even need air, their tongue had fought before parting lips and panting hard.

 

Luhan leaned again, but now placing his forehead on hers. Satisfied, he smiled.