Hope prevails

We got married(sequel) B1A4 version
*Four years later?!* Your POV: I spent my four years well. I released a bunch of albums and became very very popular and successful. My family life was good and so was my religious life. Even so, there was a hole in my heart. It was still missing the number one thing I've waited for the past year. Jinyoung. I still never understood what happened that day. It was too sudden and I couldn't think correctly. After writing that letter to him, I never saw him again. I went to perform in the U.S. and I never saw them on stages or in practice rooms. I was pretty much secluded in my own little life. The sad thing was..nothing was going to change. I hoped for the whole four years to see him or talk to him but...I had a feeling that I shouldn't. It's like After School's song "Because of you"...kinda. But anyways, I know it's weird not to see someone you've dated before but honestly..it wasn't that hard.

Not in my case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I stretched and felt the warm sun beating on me. The summer setting sun was beautiful too...

WM took a bi annual trip to the beach for a week long vacation. But even then I didn't see Jinyoung. I saw CNU, thanks to So eun, but Jinyoung was never in site. I walked barefoot along the shores and saw our SoNU couple. Haha how I admired those cuties. I continued further and further away from the beach house when I finally spotted him. He sat alone, listening to music. Jinyoung hasn't changed..just looked a little older. I couldn't say anything. I just stared and then...

Our eyes met.

He looked as surprised as I felt. I tried smiling but Jinyoung slowly came over with a straight face. I braced myself for a cruel cold shoulder but instead...

He kissed me gently.

I stood there, shocked for a minute until he broke away and smiled back.

"You wouldn't imagine how much I missed you." he teased. I laughed and hugged him tightly. It was like that awful wall between us broke down and a flood of happiness flowed in. He hugged back.

"Saranghae" we said at the same time.