Thank you

We got married(sequel) B1A4 version
Your POV:

I was really surprised. This place is usually packed. But not today? It was completely empty. I spotted the piano and warm memories filled my mind. I smiled to myself and sat down. Jinyoung placed a drink infront of me.

"Here. It's really refreshing." he said. I nodded.

"Thanks. How about you?" I asked. He grinned then grabbed my wrist.

"Come on"

I dumbly followed, having no clue where he planned on taking me. He dragged me up to the stage where the piano stood. He sat me on the bench and then slid next to me. He started to play.

"This is for my Sweetest." he said in perfect English. Oh my gosh.

"I didn't know I was going to tell you like this. No words were enough. I couldn't say anything. I was so thankful, I didn't know what to do. Why do you like me? Why do you choose me among so many people. What I could do for you is so lacking. So I sing this song for you. So I thank you thank you thank you and I love you love you love you. I couldn't do anything for you but you still keep on giving. So I thank you thank you thank you and I love you love you love you. Because of the love you give me, I'm standing here like this." he sang. I covered my mouth with my hand. My eyes watered. No one has ever done anything like this for me. I continued to silently cry until he was finished.

"Thank you." he whispered the last line of the song.

I looked up and kissed him. I didn't care that there were cameras all around.

"No...thank you."