My hope fails

We got married(sequel) B1A4 version
Jinyoung POV:

I couldn't help it. I didn't care if "men shouldn't cry". I honestly couldn't. I hurt her so badly. When I could've prevented that. Who cares if Manager Hyung beat me 100 more times. As long ____ was with me. I sighed and let the tears fall. I turned to see how she responded. _____ was slowly staggering along. I held the heels of my palms on my temples. I felt so stupid. I let that happen to her...I let her down. And all I could say was "I'm sorry"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Later in the WM building.*

I shuffled down the halls and peered into each practice room. I really really wanted to see her. Even if I got in trouble for it. I looked into a room when I finally found her._____ was dancing along to After School sunbae-nims "Shampoo". I stood there for a while and watched. I didn't know what to do. A few moments later, ____ walked out and stared right into my eyes. She looked surprised and sad. Then without a word she walked away. I watched her go.

So I guess..that was it?

I bit my lip and walked in the room, hoping to find something I could use to see her again.

Nothing.

I sat down at a table, disappointed. When I spotted a small book. My heart lifted. Possibly..?

I looked inside and saw a few pages filled with words.

"To my first love,

I apologize for anything I did to make you break up with me. Even though I don't understand what, that was your choice and I can't change it. I want to thank you for everything you've done for me. It's like the song "Because of You." by After School. 'Because of you I cried a lot. Because of you I laughed a lot. Because of you I believed in love. Because of you, because of you I did all those things.' I don't want to make you guilty but just remember this. If..we ever meet again in another world or another time and place in the future, maybe..things don't have to change. But until then..."

I flipped the page and four words greeted me.

"Goodbye my first love."