Dont worry

We got married(sequel) B1A4 version
*back at room* Jinyoung POV:

I sleepily went to check my twitter. I haven't updated it in forever... I scrolled through all the fan comments.

Wait...what the--?

"OMG ______ Unni is so stupid! Why'd she go and kiss him?! UGH it's so ANNOYING now!"

"WTH is up with _____'s kiss to Jinyoung. Let's change your PUBLIC display of affection to PRIVATE."

"Gosh. I bet she just did that for popularity. I love you more Oppa. You shouldve kissed me."

"Loser _____. Get a real boyfriend. Jinyoung Oppa, you are ours."

"Crazy girl. Leave it to ____ to kiss Jinyoung Oppa. Are you okay Oppa?"

I laughed in anger.

You had to be kidding me.

I placed my fingers on the keys. Time to give those"fans" a piece of my mind. Too bad it had to be in a "nice way"...

"Dear fans,

I know you're jealous(you're comments say it all.)

But seriously, don't be hating on ______. She hasn't done anything really wrong. The Adam couple has kissed but did you hate on Ga-in sunbae?

Exactly. Please watch what you say about ____ hurts not only her, but me too. Plus we're REALLY going out. I hope you guys will accept it and support us. Thank you and have a good night everyone." I typed quickly and pressed "Post"  I sighed and turned. _____, looked at me with sad eyes.

"I-I saw. W-why a-are they s-so c-cruel?" she sobbed. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Shh...they're just being fans. Don't worry." I softly assured. I continued to hold her until she fell asleep(in my arms.)_____ was like a kid..

I picked her up "princess style" and put her down on my bed.

"Night." I mumbled. I lightly touched her forehead with my lips.

Don't worry