She said ... 'I DO'

Finally, I Heard You Say 'I DO'

kiseop photo: kiseop  :) KISEOP.jpg

She looks very beautiful. She is dashingly perfect wearing her extravagant and glamorous wedding gown. That gown she dedicatedly designed for her dream wedding. Every single bead represents her excitement. Every single stitch delineates her contentment. Every single detail stands for her blessedness as she walks along the aisle. Tremendous number of eyes was beholding on this one of a kind lady- this lady who seized my heart not only once, nor twice but for countless times.

“Kiseop-ah!” she called my name with her amorous voice. That voice never fails to enliven my consciousness. But I pretended that I was still asleep. She uttered my name again.

“Kiseop-ah… wake up now! We have a lot of things to fix today.” She pulled my arms trying to wake me up. She even tickled me but I left my eyes close- just a sort of teasing her. After a couple of attempts of waking me up, I think she noticed that I was just playing a mock on her. Without doing anything, she sat beside me.

“Kiseop, wake up now or else I will not marry you anymore!” upon hearing that, I popped out of bed. My hands reached out for her but she refused to. By this time, I know she was displeased. She easily got mad every time I .

She stood away from me. I ran after her and captured her in between my arms. I hugged her so tight letting her feel how much I love her. A hug enough to cover her with my affection.

“Get your hands off me!” again, she moved away. I was kinda astonished by what she had ascertained. My body halted moving. ‘Did I hurt her so much that’s why she can’t forgive me in an instant?’ my inner thought queried me.

“Tae Hee, I’m sorry. I was just teasing you. I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Please don’t take this too seriously.” I almost knelt down asking for her forgiveness. “I promise not to do that again.” I gave her an assurance that I will never repeat my mistake.

Even so, she stayed silent. I took few steps to come near her. “Tae Hee, please… I’m really sorry.” I continued my apology.

She didn’t utter any word nor show any expression. My nerves were starting to experience an unexplainable blood rushing all over my immovable body. I can hear the beating of my heart. It’s getting faster and faster every single second of her silence.

“Please talk to me.” I begged for even just a simple response. I can hardly breathe. The air is in absence.

Finally, she looked at me. I continued apologizing right away. “I’m really sorry… I’m…” she interrupted my apology with her lips adjoining mine. I can’t articulate any word. All I can feel is that I was weakened by her sweet lips. She fondled me after I wrapped my arms around her. She doesn’t need to say anything. That kiss had explicated her side. That kiss placed my apology in cessation.

“You promised you will never do that again, right?” she asked me with her eyes tantalizing like a child.

“Y—yes, I promise!” I was grateful that she forgave me. I was grateful for having Tae Hee in my life. I couldn’t imagine myself without her.

“I love you so much. You are my life. My heart only belongs to you.” My lips rested on her forehead, after addressing her my love.

“You better prepare yourself. We must finalize every thing for our wedding. Go take a shower, I’ll wait you here.” She pushed me tenderly and walked straight to my cabinet.

‘This girl… I really love this girl. Loving her is my favorite vice. Marrying her is my greatest dream and to be with her forever is my long time achievement.’ Those thoughts filled my mind as I watched her open the cabinet and chose what attire should I wear.

-------------------------

                Tae Hee the player and listened to her favorite song. She sang the song. Her voice is as beautiful as she is. I took a glimpse of her and smiled at her.

                “Kiseop-ah, stop looking at me. Mind that steering wheel in front of you.” She hit me as she scolded me for stealing a glance of her.

                “It’s all your fault. Know why? …. Your allure always capture my concentration.” I held her hand and kissed it.

“You also know what?” she pinched my right cheek.

“What?” I replied waiting for a romantic answer from her.

She stared at me for a few minutes. Meaningfully, she stayed staring at me with her eyes producing several gists.  I was thinking of what could it be. ‘Is it something which will gladden my heart or something that will cause me to feel sad? Is she still partly irked by what I previously did?’

 “I love you.” She whispered with her angelic medium of expression.

I felt relieved with those very heart-pinching words from her lips. “Again?! I can’t hear you!” convincing her to repeat what she affirmed. But what she delivered actually resounded in my ears and delighted my heart with millions of bliss.

Love and joy filled my car. The spaces inside my car were conquered by my happiness because of Tae Hee.

“We’ve been for quite a long time but I haven’t asked you this.” She lessened the volume of the player. “ I wanna know, what is you dedicated song for me?”

Yah, she’s right. We’ve been for four years but for once she hasn’t asked me that simple question. “Ahmmmm… wait, I think I have it there.” I pointed at the compartment near her. “Open that and get the blue CD case.”

She did what I said. She looked for the blue CD case I’m pertaining to. “You see it?” I questioned her while my eyes were focused on the road. Her eyes were still searching for the CD. Patiently, she checked the compartment.

“As far as I could remember, that track which I wanted to dedicate to you is number 7 on the list.”

“Yeah! It’s here!” she exclaimed in merriment. I put my sight on her and smiled. I can decipher gladness on her face. She gave me the CD.  But before she fully handed me the CD, a disturbing sound struck my hearing.

“I pronounce you husband and wife.” A kiss sealed the marriage. She is so happy with her purified smile on her seductive face. I cried out of joy seeing her with her bouquet of white flowers. I cried out of joy hearing her say “I do.”

The bride will sing a song not only for her husband but also for us. Let’s give her a round of applause.” The emcee stated. Everyone applauded. She stood at the center. She really has an attractive beauty making every eye nailed on her.

A recognizable melody started to conquer my ears. The harmony melted me. Her voice echoed in my ears. She sang the song with all her heart.

"... And I couldn't ask for more, cause your love is the greatest gift of all ... Your love is the greatest gift of all. The greatest gift of all."

A man came near her and hugged her devotedly.

The next day, before flying for their honeymoon in Hawaii, Tae Hee and her husband got me foods and drinks. He assisted her in carrying my favorite foods. She set the foods and drinks in front of me. Afterwards, he went back to where he parked his car not so far from where Tae Hee and I were located.

"Kiseop...thank you for everything. I'm here to bid farewell ‘cause I don't know when will I have the chance to visit you again. After our honeymoon, we will be going to New York for Baekhyun's work." she rose up upon finishing arranging all the stuffs they have brought. Her face was still the old face I loved to stare and kiss.

Altering her mood into a more serious mode, she then lifted a familiar case from her purple sling bag. I can recognize that very simple yet noteworthy stuff. My heart almost got out my chest heeding that. "This is the blue CD case I was about to hand you five years ago. Do you still remember?" with her pleasant voice, I started to feel something deep within me pinching my heart for thousands of times.

I saw Baekhyun, her husband taking his steps near us. He pat her shoulders. "We have to leave." his short message ended her communique. She gave me the blue CD case thereafter.

"Here, I'm returning it back to you. Rest in peace Kiseop."

She kissed her hands and gently touched the grave in front of her. She touched it with her hands I used to hold, her hands which was used to comfort me. I watched them turned their backs on me. I watched him placed his arms around her waist. I witnessed how they conveyed their affection for each other through the smiles which became visible on their faces.

"Yes, Tae Hee... I can still remember everything. Five years ago, when you were still mine." I began with these words reminiscing the past.

"That disturbing sound which struck my hearing was a sound of a truck tumbled on the road causing us an accident. An accident that placed our lives in danger; an accident which ended my life. But that accident hasn't ended my love for you, Tae Hee. But don't worry about me. I'm glad that you met someone who had mended your heart after all the crying you had undergone as I left you. I'm glad that you continue living even without me. Thank you for singing the song I was about to dedicate to you five years ago. And thank you... Cause finally' I heard you say 'I Do'. I'll be in peace now, my forever love' Tae Hee."