Trip next door!

Black Sun & Red Moon

Dara’s POV

It wasn’t as much fun as I thought it would, probably because what we did was only, what am I saying, not even half of what we know.

After our “Time to Shine” show everyone started with their training, I wasn’t even paying attention to what my group was doing, I just observed what everyone else was doing.

For the water group, they were trying to make water droplets turn into ice then back to water again. Its funny how everyone else is trying so hard, even using both hands to control the water, while Bommie unnie is just sitting on the grass using only a finger. I guess she’s bored. If only these wings trained the same way we did they wouldn’t have to go through this boring training. The group’s consisted of Donghae, Kyuhyun, Yoona, Jiyoon, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Minho and Jiyoung.

As for the fire group, they were trying to do what CL did last time. Unfortunately she doesn’t want to teach them. Looks like they would even kneel down just for her to teach them, pathetic! There was Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Taeyeon, Hyuna, Kikwang, Junhyung. Onew, Jonghyun and Nicole.

“Unnie help!” she asked in her mind. “Sorry, can’t do anything” I answered back. I saw her pout. She looked so cute.

For the earth group, they were practicing controlling rocks in mid air, out of all the groups it looks like they’re the only ones having progress. It’s not that hard to be close with Minzy, but because of her 3 intimidating unnies, she really can’t have that much friends. It’s not like it’s our fault, they chose to act that way towards us without even giving us a chance to show the real us. She really seems to be having fun well probably because of the wings in her group: Leeteuk, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Sohyun, Yosoeb, Hara, Taemin and Seungyon.

“Huuhhh!!” I sighed. I was really getting bored of this training . I looked around and the rest of my group is still trying to make a small tornado. Really, Kangin, Jessica, Jihyun, Key, Dongwoon and Gyuri, they always talk how good they are but look at them now, getting so frustrated about a little thing. God! Is it that hard to do? I was so bored I started twirling my hand in the wind and started to form a small tornado. With all these certain people in this group I thought it would go smooth but no.

“Guyz, look at Dara that’s how you’re supposed to do” I heard the instructor say, then was pointing at me. Like the doll they all are they followed the finger and was staring at me. Does it take that long to just look at what a person’s doing and then turn back to what the hell you were doing. “What?” I asked, pissed. Seriously stop staring. “Why is the wind black?” someone finally asked, I think it was Jihyun. They all nodded with the question. Come to think of it, I heard some asking about the same question after the little show of ours. I just grinned and said “Probably coz I’m the devil!” I joked, but they all looked like they believed me. They all just turned around, just like what I wanted.  I can’t take this anymore.

“Songsaengnim?! Can I leave, I’m seriously bored.”I asked the teacher, I really want to leave. There’s nothing he can do to stop, if he tries it wouldn’t be a very nice picture. “Depends!” he continued. “Do you see that boulder by the stream?” he pointed and I looked. Before he could continue to tell me what to do I raised my hand and a big black tornado formed, I waved my hand to the direction of the boulder, slowly the boulder moved then within split second it went flying to the forest. That only took 30 seconds, longer than I thought it would take. So then I turned to the instructor and said “Can I leave now?” I asked again, this time he didn’t bother to talk and I took it as a yes!

Before leaving I turned to the 3 and told them I was leaving, they didn’t have any problem with it. “I’ll be gone till tomorrow, don’t wait for me! arasseo!” I said while walking away from them. “Just be careful” Bom unnie said in her mind. “Always” I said back.

It didn’t take long for me to get to my motorcycle. Obviously since I was literally flying! I got on and started driving, at first I didn’t know where to go, I just wanted to get away from everyone. I didn’t notice I was heading towards RMA, it felt like I was being drawn towards there. The ride drive wasn’t long; I stopped right in front of the gate then heard their rings practicing. I found myself smiling for no reason; I got off my bike and jumped over the gate. I saw the rings training in the field, there was a huge tree so I climbed up and listened to what they were saying. Even though I don’t hold the power of sound because of my wind I can easily hear what they were talking. I heard someone come close; I just kept quiet, hoping they’ll just go away.

“Yah! There’s no point in hiding you know. Come down!” I heard a guy say, I smiled knowing who this person is. I jumped down and saw two amazingly handsome wings smiling at me.

“Yah Santokki, long time no see huh” Nichkhun said, while Wooyoung come forward to hug me. “It hasn’t been that long” I winked at him. There are things that only the three of us know, so I guess it’s not a surprise they were the ones who found me.

“Wooyoungie, your’e squeezing the life out off nuna. Get off!” Khunnie ordered the younger wing, Wooyoung just stick his tongue out and said “Merong! Your’e just jealous nuna didn’t hug you first.” He said to the older. “She didn’t hug you first, you hugged her first” Khun cleared. I swirled my hand between them to spray some water to their faces, then I said. “Stop fighting will you! We haven’t seen each other for so long and this is what you do”. They both stopped.

They grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards their rings. I thought to myself ‘What are these two doing, are they planning to get me killed?’. But they both know even if they all gang up on me, there is no way they can win against me. “Don’t panic nuna, there’s someone who has been shouting at my head to get you to him” Wooyoung smiled at. I hit his head and said “Babo, you could’ve just told me on the first place.” I glared at him, he knows better, if he didn’t tell me who knows what I could’ve done to him.

We started walking towards their friends and they all looked at me. Their faces are all new, but the one that bothered me was the blonde- haired skinny kid. I kept thinking was there anything in my face?

“Hyung! Look at who came to visit” He called at Junsu, who was speaking with a couple of ladies. He turned around and smiled widely. “Hey” was all he said then turned around to continue his conversation. “I guess I’m not invited here huh” I joked with Khun. “Nuna, if you don’t have anything to do, you can stay here and watch us” he pleaded, with puppy god eyes. He was so cute, how could I say no.” Okay”. So I stayed while they were practicing, the whole time Junsu didn’t even look at me. What the hell is he’s problem.

I feel bad that they don’t know what’s really going on with me, as far as they know I’ve been training on my own on some mountain. I wonder what their reaction will be when they found out I’m on the team they have to beat.

As the training went on I would catch the same dude staring at me again. “I’ll have to poke you eyes out if you won’t stop staring at me” I yelled at him, he stood their surprise then bowed. “Mianhaeyo”.  I smiled then said “its okay, just stop, Arasseo”. “Ne” he smiled again, he actually looks cute. “What’s your name?” I asked, I was curious, it’ll be better than just yelling at him. “Kevin” he answered. “Mannaseo pangawo!” I smiled at him and he blushed.  I can’t help but notice the girls staring at me, more like glaring. I guess they don’t like me hanging out with the guys. “If you don’t stop staring, I might have to stab your eye out” I warned, they don’t seem scared. I was about to blow them away when “Nuna, if you’re going to be like that might as well just leave” Junsu coldly told me. “Sista and Secret, get back to your training”. So those girls are the ones. “So they’re Sista and Secret huh? Then can the rest please introduce yourselves” I asked, I’m amused by the tone of my voice, sounds like I’m about to kill them, it’s been long since I talked like that. It didn’t take them long enough to answer. They all lined up and started “T-ara: Boram, Qri, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Hwayoung and Jiyeon. 2am: Changmin, Seulong, Jokwon and Jinwoon. Miss A: Fei, Jia, Min, and Suzy. U-kiss: Soohyun, Alexander, Kibum, Kiseop, Eli, Kevin and Dongho. F(x): Victoria, Amber, Luna, Sulli and Krystal. Sista: Bora, Hyorin, Soyu and Dasom. Secret: Hyosung, Jieun, Sunhwa and Zinger. Afterschool: Gahhe, Jungah, Uee, Bekah and Nana. 2pm: Junsu, Nichkhun,Taecyon, Wooyoung and Chansung.” They all finished. “Why’d you wanna know” Amber asked. “Is it bad to get to know people?” I asked rather than answering. “Besides, I kinda like all of you” I looked at Kevin and smiled, the sweetest that I can. “Seems like nobody wants me here anyway, I’ll just leave!” I started leaving then Nichkhun and Wooyoung jumped in front of me.

_____________________________________

sorry for the long wait !!!!

i had school work to finish !!!