DEALS OFF

Black Sun & Red Moon

 

This is very nice, after all the confusing talks we’re all having fun around the bonfire having a great time. My family is getting to know the girls since for sure they’ll be around for some time, it feels nice to know that my family likes the family I’ve been with for the past few years. Although the atmosphere is really good I couldn’t help but notice someone sulking over at the side and so I decided to confront him, to get everything straight up before something bad starts again.

 

“Hey, can we talk?” I asked, walking first towards the gazebo I know for sure that he’ll follow so I need not wait for him to stand up.

“Wassup nuna!” he greeted brightly but it was obvious that he was a bit sad about something and I think I know what that something is. “Just tell me straight up!” I turned around and faced him, he was a little bit tense, I touched his face and he relaxed a bit. “I’m in love with you and I’m afraid you don’t feel the same way …!” he started then paused a bit to look at my expression. “and you don’t!” he sighed, the tone of grief and pain was clear on his voice. I smiled knowing how heartfelt his words were but now he needs to know. “Truthfully, I felt the same way” his face lit up upon knowing about it but suddenly changed as he figured out what was coming. “But, time passed and with everything that has happened in my life those feelings were replaced … I’m sorry!” I made clear, it wasn’t a good thing to hear, to know but he had the right too.

 

“At least I know you once loved me more than a brother!” he smiled and this time it was a real smile. “No matter what happens you’ll always be my Junnie!” I smiled and gave him a tight hug, he swayed me back and forth while we both just laughed.

Now that one relationship is fixed time to clear out the next one. I looked over at Ji who was sitting by himself by the fire, he look a bit sad and emo-ish. I pulled Junsu back to everyone so we wouldn’t look like we’re having some kind of moment or something.

“Now! Where do we go from here?” I sighed sitting on the ground beside him. “I’m actually thinking twice about our deal!” he chuckled lightly as he brushed his blonde hair. I couldn’t believe what he just said; he’s actually backing out from the deal. This is unbelievable.

 

“Why?” I asked simple, hugging myself closer to the warm fire. “I … I don’t really know!” he mumbled, I looked at him and he was just smiling while looking at the flares. He actually looks a kinda charming, wait! What?

 

“I don’t want to fall more deeply in love with you …” and with that he just disappeared into white orbs, I felt my heart beat like crazy which was absurd since I didn’t have one but the moment my hands touched my chest I felt a strong beat. What is he saying? In love with me?

 

“He gave it back!” I whispered. Little white heart shapes came from the flares, warming my cold body. “DEALS OFF!” 

 

Sorry if this chapter is SHORT ..... ^-^ 

Aigooo, i'm not really sure how to end the story but

I assure your guys you will all like it !!!

I don't know how ... but somehow I will make it ... <3

 

 

QUICK REPLIES:

WalkOutQueen : because of how they act with each other the rest thinks that's something is going on between the 2, not just the acquaintance kind of thing but more. Like in the previous chapter when he said he'll take care of his heart. The next chapter will explain the whole DARAGON thing.... ^ ^ kekekekeke 

Emma21 : Junsun (2PM), yeah he was supposed to be the one Dara is going to end up with, but the flow of the story didn't agree also with the fact that there are ALOT OF DARAGON shippers reading the story I had to change the love lines .....

eivahd27 & bcuter23 : DARAGON MOMENTS ARE COMING SOON ^ ^  ......


TEASER : I HEAR WEDDING BELLS <3