Turn to have FUN

Black Sun & Red Moon

Can’t he already understand that I know already what the agreement was and I’m not going to back off of it, even though I can! He’s so annoying, I guess first impressions never last. What happened to the calm, reserved smart dude?

There was so much I was thinking while I made my way back to the girls. If everyone just leave the future alone for a day, that’s all I’m asking. Everyone just can’t mind their own business these days.

When I reached the clearing, for a second I thought I was lost, I even asked if I took the wrong way coz of all the thinking I was doing. Then I saw 3 bodies jumping up and down behind the thick smoke, there were some loud bangings and flashes were seen clearly.

“Are they trying to kill themselves?” I asked myself. Not from their powers but from exhaustion, since they’re all on the same level the damages they can give each other wouldn’t be so serious but if they keep doing this and using all energy left they can drain out everything then pretty much be lying down for an entire week.

I waved my hand to the side to clear out the thick smoke in front of me. The whole place was torn apart. What in the world where this girls doing while I was gone? I was searching for them on the all black surroundings and even they were wearing bright clothes, I still couldn’t find them. “Guys! Come out NOW!” I yelled but louder on the last word which made the ground shake. “Here!” I heard they say consequently. I jumped to the side where I heard them and found all of them down on the floor, tired dead.

“No more energy!” CL choked out. I should have been mad at them for going all out without me watching them but seeing their messy faces I can’t stop laughing. “Let’s go home now!” I suggested. They didn’t answer and just started struggling to stand up, I thought they could at least handle that part by themselves but they can’t even do it. Good thing I turned around to check up on them and luckily holding Bom back before hitting the ground again.

I pulled all of them close to me and orbed out to the house. Since they were really dirty I decided to put them down at the backyard so I could hose them down clean. It didn’t take me long to find the hose since I always use it to clean my bike. I grabbed it and turned it on, the water was pouring out really hard. They were sitting dead on the grass, I mixed my water powers to the water coz I don’t want them to get energized really fast or they’ll just end up weak again.

I slowly sprayed them with water at first just to wake them a little but when it wasn’t working showered them like a storm. Then they started to get a little better, after awhile they were finally okay!

“Before the four of you can suggest to go back training again, first I want to teach you how to get back to normal!” I halted them. It was a good thing I spoke too soon coz Minzy was going to say something. “I was actually going to ask you that!” she spoke softly and I just went “Oh!”.

I was thinking of showing it to them but because lately I’ve been doing a good job on explaining I took that way. “So it’s pretty much about energy distribution!” I started and they leaned closer to hear. “Therefore you take your weapons in front of you and just focus your energy into it then it’ll just mindlessly turn you back to normal!” I explained and again they seem to understand it. “Give it a try!” I told them and they followed.

All together they tried and it worked, I thought they’d be fine since they’ve gain back enough energy but they fainted once they turned back. I seriously felt like they’re babysitter for the past few days, getting them back to the house, tucking them in, making breakfast and then waking them up. What a life? I sighed.

It was a good time for them to rest and for me to train a little, since they’re not around I can go full on out. Once I got them inside their rooms I made my way back to the field – still on power mode.

When I got back to the clearing I quickly restored it back to the healthy looking field it was before the girls turned it into hell. I jumped all the way to the middle and made a huge shield to avoid making too much damage and to avoid getting tracked by him, the council and DBSK, also to not give creepy evil feelings to the girl, the maids and people nearby.

After I successful made the shield, I my killing instincts and totally turned off my humanity. I snapped my fingers and about 500 ugly monsters showed up, I smiled my evil smile and started the attack. Good thing I put them on extreme hard level, it wouldn’t be fun if with just one blow they all die.

I killed them without thinking twice, even if they were down on the ground or had their backs on me, they died. Every time one gets sliced into two or three, two or three gets reborn. I wasn’t using my gun, so it’s much more of a challenge.

After an hour of getting punched, cut, scraped and getting splashed with blood I finally finished. I sat down on a rock and started to breath evenly then out of nowhere “That was quit some show unnie!” CL spoke. I was surprised but didn’t show it. “What are you guys doing here?” I asked. I stood up, took off the shield and walked towards them. “Unnie stay there!” Minzy stopped me while holding her hand in front of her. “What?” I asked offended. “You look dirty and smell dirty too!” Bom explained. “Oh!” I just said then looked at myself.

I turned back to normal and decided to go back to the house to get a shower when Bom started spraying me with water, I was going to get mad at her for doing it all of a sudden but I felt actually nice.