Why is it such a big deal ?!?!

Black Sun & Red Moon

Chapter 3

CL’s POV

When we reached the 3rdfloor Dara unnie was sitting up, she seems to be amused by something. What?

“Unnie! What’s with the face?” I asked. It’s creepy seeing her like this.  She rarely smiles.

She paused for a few seconds then stood up. I guess she was going to point it out. She looked over at Taeyeon who was looking confused more than ever.

“She can’t believe what you just did. Everybody couldn’t believe it.” She laughed.

I didn’t understand what she was trying to say. I just shook my head and sat down. What was she saying?

“You don’t get it do you?” she asked. I didn’t really understand so I just nodded.

“Everyone in this academy has never seen the four of us use our elemental powers.” She explained then continued “So it’s going to be a big shock for them to just see us one day using that power with so much control.” She finished. As soon as she was done talking I remembered the look on everyone’s faces when we were looking at the people in the field. I finally understood.

With what unnie just pointed out I can’t help but think that this will be the day when people will finally give us the attention we deserve. As the thought passed by my head I couldn’t helped but grin.

Bom’s POV

What Dara said was right. That was just the beginning; they haven’t seen what the rest of us can do.

“Oh yeah, by the way.” Again Dara spoke. “When you guys were playing I got some news from our almighty leader, Leeteuk.” before she could continue Minzy blurted out “What is it?” worried about Minzy I walked right beside her, knowing Dara who knows what she’ll do.

For all the years I’ve known her if someone interrupts like that she gets pissed and would start hitting that person but she didn’t even flinch or anything. I guess she’s grown on Minzy like all of us to each other.

“Well Minkki, he said there’s an extra ring RSA has and he decided that we’ll be fighting 2 at the same time on the competition.” She concluded.

“Is it just me or are the gods on our side?” I replied on what she said. The four of us all had big smiles on our faces. This is really our time to show them the real us.

After that we were all quiet. I looked at Dara; she’s been standing there for over 10 minutes now. It’s not like her to just stand at one place for that long. I didn’t bother asking, I know she wouldn’t answer. I walked to her side to see what she was looking at. All that was there were the rings in the middle of the field; they look like they’re talking about something.

Since I hold the power of sound it’s just easy for me to eavesdrop at people no matter how far they are.

They were discussing about the extra ring, Sista. By the look of everyone they seem to disagree with what Leeteuk decided. Who cares if they agree or not, they would never doubt our abilities ever again once we kick those es’ asses. I didn’t notice I was thinking telepathically until I heard them say “You’re right unnie!” We think the same way, the four of us. No wonder we’re a group.

 

 “Ding Dong Dang” that was the bell. We all sighed and started walking to our classes.

AUTHOR’S POV

As the 4 were walking to their classes, the same as usual is happening, everyone was whispering about them, but it’s different this time, it’s not about something like “who does those es thinking they are walking in the middle of the hallway.” Or “here they come again”, this time “OMG did you see what CL did.” And “just think of what the other 3 can do.”

The girls were pleased on what they were hearing. They heard the same comments from all the students they passed by on the way to their class. Until they reached the basement, it’s the only place in the academy where the only ones allowed are the rings.

All of the rings are in the same class throughout the whole year; they also only have 2 teachers who teach them. Mr. Lee teaches about their powers and abilities and Mr. Park for all their studies. Since there are two of them Mr. Park teaches the first half of the day and Mr. Lee the second half.

They were close to the door when they heard the others talking about them. The girls didn’t stop just to hear what they were talking about, they just walked in. when they entered the room fell into a deep silence. All the eyes were on them, it followed the way the girls went until they reach their spot at the end corner of the room.

CL couldn’t take it anymore just like the three, so then with her eyes changing colors to yellow she froze the entire room.

“Ugh, this is so much! Why is it such a big deal, it's just powers!” she cried. “Unnie can’t we do something about it?” she asked Dara and Bom. The two looked at each other, thinking of what to do.

Bom thought of something but Dara disagreed. She wanted to erase what happened from the memory of everyone at school but Dara insisted not to, it will just ruin everything.

“Chaerina!” Dara called “Just let it go, it’ll pass. Unfreeze them” with that CL followed, even if she didn’t want to there’s nothing she can do, it’s not like she can go up against her 2 unnies. She knows better.

Everyone and everything unfroze and her eyes went back to normal.

The whole time they caught everyone taking glimpses and heard some talking. They just gave them evil glares and it seems to be effective they all just turned around.  

 

 

_______________________________________________

Sorry for the boring chapter !!! :((

The story is going slow !!!