Showdown

The Winner Takes It All

DISCLAIMER: There is a tiny amount of swearing here and a mention of so if you aren't okay with that then mianhae. Don't read!! *flails and covers the screen*


Vasudha stared at Jiyong's face, unable to speak for an instant. She gulped and finally muttered "I'm V-Vasudha."

"What the is wrong with you?!"  an angry Seohyun yelled, struggling on the ground as two guys bent and helped to pick her up. 

Vasudha simply bent on the balls of her feet and sprang up, accidentally making the cap of her jacket leap up to cover her head. She brushed it down as she caught Jiyong's eyes once again. His eyes seemed to twinkle as he looked at her. It was like they had some sort of spark between them. She had a weird feeling at the pit of her stomach but she had no clue what it was. It felt strangely like jelly. As if her insides had turned to jelly. 

"So we meet again." Seohyun said, making Vasudha turn to her. 

"You have met before?" Vasudha heard Jiyong's voice and she could swear he sounded almost amused. 

Seohyun huffed and looked at Jiyong. This boy had always frustrated her. They were close, dangerously close. When Yunho was away Jiyong was the one she turned to. For all kinds of favours. They were friends... with benefits. A lot of them. She looked at him coldly. He always had to behave like this. She couldn't fathom what he found so amusing. All she knew was that this loser had stepped into her territory and dared to challenge her. 

Running a manicured hand through her carefully made hair she turned to the new girl with a fake amused expression, "Have you not learnt where you stand in this school yet?"

Vasudha looked at her with a mock quizical expression before saying, "Why, I'm standing right here." 

Jiyong snorted and covered his grin as he glanced at Vasudha. Someone had finally found the guts to challenge the 'greatness' of Seohyun. He didn't particularly care, about either of them. What he did care about though was that if Seohyun was angry, the would be great. And that was his ulterior motive.

Before he could say something to infuriate Seohyun further he heard a voice along the road. 

"Vasudha! You left your key card."

Seohyun turned to look past Vasudha to see a chubby girl running towards them. For a moment she couldn't place her but when she did her face twisted into a cruel smile. 

Vasudha turned too and saw Pooja running towards her. She grinned at Pooja but was surprised when the latter paused her run suddenly, her eyes filled with pure fear. Vasudha was confused. Pooja looked terrified. It seemed like she had suddenly shrunk.

"Oink oink." she heard a voice behind her and spun around to see one of Seohyun's friends move towards Pooja with a lecherous expression.

Pooja instantly shrunk away and turned around when the same girl blocked her path, "How is fatty today? Good?"

Another girl walked towards Pooja and pulled her cheeks hard, making Pooja shriek in pain. 

"What the hell are you doing?!" Vasudha ran towards her only friend and pushed the other two girls hard. They fell on their insured buttocks and looked as if someone had singed their skin.

"Watch it!" She heard Seohyun yell from behind her.

Tears lined Pooja's eyes and Vasudha couldn't imagine how she was feeling.

This was nothing new for Pooja. It had been going on from the moment she stepped into the grounds of this school. Her weight had been a sensitive subject. She had been teased about ti on the first day and subsequently been ostracized. Due to her misery, she ate more, and gained more. She didn't know how to lose it all. She had tried. She had reduced it a lot but the comments would never stop. She was called a pig, a buffalo, a cow and an elephant on a daily basis. Boys would make lewd comments on her figure. Girls would push her out of any public place, even restrooms. She was too scared to go to the cafeteria. The thought of standing up for herself had never entered her mind. How could she stand up against Seohyun? But now Vasudha had. 

She glanced up at Vasudha with adoring eyes. Vasudha's only showed concern for her. 

"Lets go." Vasudha told her and took her hand in hers, leading her away when Seohyun blocked her path.

"Now now." Seohyun said menacingly, "Whats the hurry?"

"What do you want?" Vasudha asked, staring at her with a gaze that could kill.

Jiyong stood behind Seohyun, amusement obvious in his eyes. Vasudha couldn't believe he found this fun. What kind of a person was he?

"I want you..." Seohyun said while she pretended to think, "To sing a song."

Vasudha stared at her as she gritted her jaw.

"Can't you now? Cat got your tongue?" Seohyun asked with mock concern.

Vasudha didn't say anything as her grip on Pooja's arm tightened.

"Awww... did the brown girl forget? Or did you get some terrible disease from those slums of yours which left you unable to sing?"

Vasudha was fuming.

Seohyun turned around with a victorious smile. She had won this round. As she walked away slowly, swinging her hips, she glanced at Jiyong. He was still looking at Vasudha and in fact looked a little disappointed. She couldn't help but wonder why. She made a mental note to ask him later. There were more pressing matters at hand now. Just as she was about to clasp Jiyong's hand she heard someone behind her.

"Yo. Peep the style and the kids checking for it"

She spun around to see Vasudha staring directly at her. Her eyes seemed to pierce Seohyun.

"The number one question is
How could you ignore it?
We drop right back in the cut
Over basement tracks
With raps that got you backing this up like rewind that
We're just rolling with the rhythm
Rise from the ashes of stylistic division
With these non-stop lyrics of life living
Not to forgotten
But still unforgiven"

Seohyun couldn't believe her ears. She could bet they were deceiving her. How could this loser rap so well? She convinced herself it had to be wrong. 

GD on the other hand was experiencing different emotions. She could rap well. He was amused. He found to his surprise that he liked this girl's guts. And he certainly liked what she was doing to Seohyun. She would be entertaining, definitely.

"But in the meantime there are those who want to
Talk this and that, so I suppose
It gets to a point feelings gotta get hurt
And get dirty with the people spreading the dirt"

Vasudha panted, her lips set into a thin line. 

Without saying anything she dragged Pooja with her away from them. She didn't bother to go by their side and cut right through the middle, shoving Seohyun away as she made her to the cafeteria. She was seriously hungry now.

                                                                                                                         ~x~x~x~

"Seohyun forget it." GD said. He was frustrated of her whining. 

"Didn't you see how that insulted me?!" Seohyun spun around towards him. Her eyes were still blazing with anger. 

"So what?" GD said. He was tired of her complaining all the time. And Yunho would be here soon. When were they getting it on?

"So I'm teaching her a lesson." Seohyun looked out of the window of her room as she blew on her manicured fingernails. How could a little stand her up like this? She was Seo Joohyun. THE Seo Joohyun. Daughter of one of the richest men in not just Korea but the whole world. 

She glanced around her room. 

GD was sitting on the bed, shirtless, running a hand through his hair. She felt nothing for him. He was like a puppy for her. But then she felt nothing for Yunho either.

She smirked as she saw GD's frustrated face and she slipped down her tank top as she approached him slowly and purred, "Jiyong..." 

"Finally." he said and got up, moving towards her. 

Seohyun knew she needed to keep him on her leash. He could create havoc if he was let free. 

As for Vasudha, she would be on her leash soon too. No. She wouldn't be given that oppurtunity. She would be trampled beneath Seohyun's feet. 

                                                                                                                     ~x~x~x~

"Vasudha?" she heard a soft voice as she looked up to see another face.

"Oh god. Are you here to threaten me too?!" Vasudha shoved her plate of food along the table, frightening Pooja, who was still shaken up.

The guy smirked. His eyes were unnaturally big and formed almost perfect circles. He had thick eyebrows and a perfectly sculpted nose. He had pouty lips which looked very soft. He wore simple clothes but he looked like a prince in them. Vasudha wondered if everyone in this school was good looking.

There was another tall guy behind him who had a mischevious face and wore clothes like Jiyong. 

"I'm Kyungsoo." the first guy said with a charming smile. 

"Zelo." the second guy said and gave them a little salute as he winked.

"You've become famous Vasudha." they both grinned at her.

Vasudha was just plain puzzled.

"We've heard about your rapping abilities." Kyungsoo said and pulled out a paper from behind him. 

"Whats that?" Vasudha asked.

"See for yourself." Zelo said and grinned.


Yessue. I will tell you what was on the mysterious paper in the next chapter. What are your guesses? I'm pretty sure you'll get it xD

Anywho, tell me if I'm being too boring okay? Kbai.