❝ ( ♥ ) - order for Classic hot chocolate and dango?

❝ ( ♥ ) - café de l'espoir ⋮ closed

   

Well, everyday, people always tell me i'm flat-chested, and that guys only likes girls that have big s. It made me feel really bad, and lonely..
Also, its.. my boyfriend.. When i talk to him, all i can think about is him and his ex-girlfriend..  i cant help but wonder, why would he break up with her for me? i mean, shes super pretty, and has a good figure.. why me? i dont see it.. i dont see what he likes so much about me. most guys go for those really pretty girls that know how to use makeup, know how to style their hair beautifully, dress beautifully, and have a good figure, right? im pretty sure i dont have any of those. everytime he kisses me and hugs me, i wonder, does he really like me? what does he see in....me? plain, boring me? compared to other girls i know, im like a weed in a field of roses. just, a plain weed. i always think to myself, he deserves someone better. someone that would be good enough for him.

 


 

Sweet-heart, you are utterly gorgeous the way you are and that’s all that matters.

As I’ve mentioned as an author in many previous conversations, beauty captures attention but personality captures the heart. I know that the world is materialistic and shallow and that we all judge based on looks but essentially, if you turn out to be a complete psycho, nobody is going to like you. They may admire your figure and your looks but their affection will lack in sincerity and value. I believe that your boyfriend does truly value you and if he knew about your insecurities, he would kiss you a thousand times and tell you that you’re beautiful and the best girl he’s ever been with. Confidence is radiant, it’s beautiful and it is captivating. People who can just be themselves make other people happy and secure.

And no, from personal experience, guys appreciate it if a girl knows how to take care of themselves but they also like girls who can show their bare faces and be confident and positive about their images. They like girls who can just joke around and have a little, healthy laugh about themselves because that’s a whole lot more beautiful than being to master perfect beach waves with a ¾ inch curling iron. And yes, guys do like girls with big s but when it comes to a proper, decent relationship if a guy is going to judge you on something as petty as that, that relationship ain’t gonna be healthy. Besides, push up bras and padding can do wonders. Never think he deserves better. You deserve him and if you can preserve and raise your seemingly low self-esteem, your relationship will flourish and blossom.

“Think positive, stay positive, be positive.”

- Skye 

 

 

(TINY S AND PROUD OF IT. No I’m kidding, it does get to me sometimes but you need to keep in mind that negativity about yourself is probably the ONLY problem you have in this relationship right now. Besides, if a guy tells you that again, I'm going to fly over to wherever you are and give them a proper shoving. No sincere, kind-hearted guy with the intention of building a stable, happy life would say that out loud to demean you because that's utterly horrible and incredibly petty too. I strongly recommend you read through some previous conversations that are also centred around self-esteem issues and here are some resources I researched for you: inferiority complex during relationships, think positive and there is this one guy one Youtube (swoozie06) that is pretty funny and will probably make you feel better. And some G.NA for you because she's funny and the gif applies to you. And I realised that you needed some Yongguk in your life so I'm making it up to you write now with some gifs:)