Babies

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A crying from Gyuri still can be heard. After reaching the hospital, Seohyun condition was so worse. It’s already two hours she was in the operating room.

Gyuri feels very sad what had happened to her bestfriend. The clock almost show at 8 pm but there’s still no signs that Seohyun would come out of the operating room.

Lay had promised himself, in case of unwanted things happen to Seohyun or her baby, he didn’t hesitate to drag Kris to justice. Lay thanks to God because the maid called him. The maid has been with Wu ​​family for almost five years and during that time also Lay was so familiar with the maid. He gave his cell phone number to her.

Thanks God. If not, Lay can’t imagine what will happened to Seohyun. Lay really won’t forgive Kris this time. Not at all.

At 8.40 pm, the operating room door was opened. The doctor who worked, go out with tired face. Gyuri and Lay quickly get up and go to the doctor.

“Are you her husband?”ask the doctor. Gyuri look at Lay for awhile.

“We’re her friends. How is she doctor?”Gyuri quickly ask the doctor.

“The patient condition was stable but her baby...”

“What’s happened to her baby?”slit Gyuri with impatient tone.

“She was pregnant with twins. Incredible. She check every month, especially during for scanning, but we don’t see any signd she will got  twins. This is all God powers. Only the little brother facing heart complications. He’s struggling for his life.”said the doctor slowly.

Gyuri felt her body become weak. If Lay doesn’t grab her, she would have fallen.

“When her husband come. Ask him to see me. I have something to ask. I need to know what had happened. It’s look like she was bing abused. If I was right, this will be police cases. So please ask him to see me. By the way, I’m Dr. Siwon."

When the doctor had walked away, Seohyun who was still unconscious was being push out to be transfer at the wad. Gyuri was hurt to see Seohyun condition. Her head was bandaged, her lips swollen and on her right hand side there is tube.

“Mr..” Gyuri and Lay stopped when they heard the nurse call him. They look at the nurse and there was a baby in her arms.

“Are you the father?”the nurse spoke softly.

“Let me carry her.”spontan Lay lend his arms whithout answer the question.

“This is the baby girl. The other one was on Intensive Care Unit. That one is boy.”

Lay just nod and walked away with Gyuri to Seohyun room. When he was caring the baby, he look at the face. The baby is really looks like her father, Kris. A tears fell on the cheeck of that pure baby. Lay feels sad when think about the fate of the baby girl who is not recognized by the presence by her own father.

Lay past the baby to Gyuri who still don’t stop wipes her tears. She feels sad too when think about this baby future. But, Gyuri promised to herself. As long she was breath, Seohyun and her babies fate will not be neglected. She kissed the the baby again and again.

Lay wear a special clothes that to be allowed to get into the Intensive Care Unit. Once he walked into the special room. He saw the labyrinth of wires in the baby tiny body that was on the incubator. The body of this little brother is slightly smaller compared to his sister. His face is closer to Seohyun.

This is the other child that was not recognized by the presence by his own father too. This time, Lay can’t hold his tears that was fall hardly.

“Be strong my love and  let your mother to see your face even for a moment. And  reduce your mother pain even for a moment.”whispered Lay and the glass mirror. He's really a pity to see it. It’s all because of Kris. You will receive  the reward later Kris. Stitch his heart.

After almost four hours in the hospital, Lay and Gyuri back home. Lay was driving the car calmly. Gyuri at his side had fall asleep. Deep in his heart, Lay was amazed by Gyuri. A friend that would sacrifice anything to her bestfriend.

That for, Lay has promised himself. For the sake of his friendship with Kris which is regarded as brothers, he is going to help Gyuri to take care of Seohyun and her children.

He believes that one day, Kris will repent for all his actions and Lay is confident that Kris is going to be a loving husband and a loving father soon. But when? The answer that can’t be answered by himself.

                                                                                 ******

“What is on your head Kris?”yell Mr Kelvin after knows about the incident that happened at his house yesterday.

Kris don’t speak. He keeps quiet.

“Don’t you know that your action can be categorized as abbusing? You want to sleep on the jail don’t you?”angry Mr Kelvin. Kris still remain silent. Mrs Sophia wipes her tears.

“There’s no use to be cry Sophia. Why don’t you stop you son crazy behaviour?”Mrs Kelvin mad at his wife. The atmosphere is so silent. There’s no one dare to spoke out.

“I called Lay just now, he said he will wait until Seohyun had conscious if want to take any legal action. If Seohyun claim on you Kris. That’s is your problem. I don’t want to interfere.”said Mr Kelvin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter