TT______TT

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A-YO! Ahh..this is the first chapter that make me crying like crazy! TT___________TT. I don't know if you guys too...

Seohyun was restless thinking about the important documents that still in Wu family house. That day, while accompany Kris totkae his things at his condo, she just bring her identity cards only and  put in her pocket jeans without bring her wallet. She was baffled. How she will get her wallet back after almost nine months she has not step her foot into that luxury house.

Finally she determined to go to Kris house. There are many important documents that should be taken moreover, at any moment she will deliver her baby. The child that will born should be registered and has a birth certificate.

For her child future,s he must strengthen her heart and her spirit. She’s not trying to ask for sympathy or begging to his or his family. She don’t care about him anymore. For Seohyun, their relationship had ended as soon as he ed her by force and threw her on the streets.

Seohyun  arrived at Wu family house by taxi at 4.00 pm precisely. Weather is cloudy that time. Rain will fall at any time. Seohyun was relieved to find that Kris car is not in the house.

She kept pressing the bell. Once, twice, three times. When Seohyun want to ring a bell for the fourth time, she saw the maid rushing get out.

“Mrs Seohyun how are you? I almost didn’t recognize you. Is there anything I can help?”said the maid polite. It’s because Seohyun had cut her font hair shorten so it’s looks she’s more younger. The maid was slightly suprised when look at Seohyun who was pregnant.

“Who’s that Hwang?”shout Mrs Sophia from behind. Seohyun saw Mrs Sophia with cold face while looking who’s the person that came to her house.

“Ah....Mrs Seohyun. Mrs Sophia...”the maid feel guitly to tell her.

“You? What are you doing here? After a long time you dissapeard and suddenly you’re here? What are you want ha?” shouted Mrs Sophia while her hands on her hips and at the same time her eyes looked  at Seohyun big stomach.

“Shameless girl. Are you here to tell that the child that you pregnant was my son child? Go to hell! That’s not my son child. Hei! You listen here. As long I was breath, I will never let you destroyed my son life! My son will get married next month.  He will be married that a par with us and he will divorce you understand!”yell Mrs Sophia with sharp eyes staring right into Seohyun face.

Seohyun had collects all the spirit to face this situation. In fact she had thought that Kris would marry his choice and she had willing it along time ago. But she not expect to meet Mrs Sophia.

The rain had begun to fall. The weather is getting dark. Sometime a sound of thunder followed by flashes of lightning on the sky.

“Mrs Sophia, I came here not to disturb anyone, I just want to take my important document that twas still in this house. I’m promise, after I get my stuff back I will immediately leave here and I promise, I will never disturb you and your family.”said Seohyun calmly.

“Can I trust you?”said Mrs Sophia with suspicious.

“If not, you can ask your maid to take for me. I’ll wait here.”Seohyun try to convinced her.

“I’ll give you five minutes. Take all of your stuff. I locked that room after you was get out from this house. I don’t want when your things was missing, you will accused us.”said Mrs Sophia arrogance.

Seohyun just bend her head down when heard the words. It’s really hurt, pain when heard the insulted but what can she said. Seohyun know who she is.

“Hei! What are waiting for? Please be quick ok. I want you to get out from this house before Kris back. I don’t want him to meet you.”

Seohyun was startled. Whithout waste so much time, she quickly steps inside the house. The maid open the room.

As the door open, it was full of spider web. Her handbag filled with dust. Then Seohyun opened the desk drawer, she was relieved to see the diaries still kept and not been disturbed. She really loves her diary. In the diary, she shed the bitter sweet life that she has passed by. Seohyun hurried packing her things and put into her luggage.

Seohyun can’t wait to leave the house because that house is the starting of her suffering. Seohyun immediately get out from the front door even the rain started to fall hardly. She’s willing to be rain than clash with Kris.

In her rush way, suddenly seohyun was bump into someone at the door. She almost falls. Lucky the maid was followed her from behind and hold her back.

“Are you blind?”

Seohyun almost fainted as she heard the voice so well. Her ​​face be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter