Part 2

First Kiss

 

            In the afternoon, coinciding as they finished the dance rehearsal, Deera Nuna __ U-KISS’s manager __ told them that there was a dinner together between C-REAL and U-KISS, all preparations for the show to talk about their collaboration.

            Kevin sighed heavily. Why would something like this happen? He was upset again when he saw Effie and Eli smiled at each other. Of course they are happy because they have more time for both.

            Prior to the restaurant that would be their dinner’s place, C-REAL back to their dorm to get ready, while U-KISS returning to their homes because they did not live in the dorm.

            Arriving at his home, Kevin immediately shower to remove sweat from his body due to exercise. He looked at himself in the mirror wearing only a towel around his waist after a shower. I have to look good in front of Effie, he thought. I know Effie will not be as easy as falling in love with me, plus my attitude was bad with her today. At least, though I can not have it, I had to have a good relationship with her. Kevin smiled at himself in the mirror thinking plans. He also went to his closet and started picking out his clothes.

 

***

 

            "Why did you pick me?" asked Kevin to Eli with a slightly annoyed tone. They're on their way to the restaurant by car of Eli. Kevin was shocked to discover Eli was in the front of gate of his house when he would leave for the restaurant.

            Eli just chuckled. "So what? I just want to go with you," he replied. "I'm sorry I didn’t tell you before. I want to make a little surprise for you. "

            Kevin was silent as he stared at outside. His face looked upset. "Are you also going to pick Effie?" he asked suddenly. If Eli said yes, he's finished! He will be a no one among them.

            Fortunately, Eli shook his head. "Of course not," he replied flatly. "We do keep this relationship from the public. Only U-KISS and C-REAL know. Deera Nuna even not know right? We also agreed to act normally to each other just like we’re not a couple. "

            Kevin secretly sigh of relief to hear that. At least he will not be upset with the attitude of the new couple during the dinner took place. Ah, if only you two are just friends... he hoped in his heart.

 

***

 

            Kevin could hardly contain himself when he saw Effie that night. As he turned to Eli, he knew that his friends felt the same. Even more, he thought. After all she's his girlfriend.

            That night, C-REAL really look stunning. They are very pretty and different than usual. Very much different when compared to their performance during dance practicing with U-KISS. Unbeknownst to U-KISS, C-REAL actually admire them.

            Throughout the dinner, the discussion often committed by high-ranking of the respective agencies. While C-REAL deep in conversation with one another, as well as U-KISS. Kevin was not in the mood to talk. Even when Kiseop asked one thing, he was just clearing his throat agreed. He didn’t what Kiseop asked, he didn’t notice. Don’t want to know.

            Until then, Effie asked permission to go to the toilet. Kevin watched her. Finally, Kevin really could not help himself and he asked to come out because he remembered his promise to immediately call his mom when he got in the restaurant. Of course that's just an excuse he made to get out.

            Kevin was waiting for Effie at the door of their dining room. "Effie ya!" call Kevin after Effie appeared at that restaurant corridor.

            "Oh. Kevin oppa," was all that could be said by Effie. She was certainly surprised by Kevin's presence there. "What's the dinner is over?" she asked.

            Kevin shook his head. "There is still ongoing," he said, and pulled Effie’s hand. "I have something to tell you."

            "Say it."

            "But not here. Let's go! "

 

***