Part 3

First Kiss

 

            In a small hallway outside the restaurant building, Kevin took Effie to conduct a serious conversation. The place was really strategic. No one passing that place. There are only a small light that can disguise their figure.

            "What do you want to say, oppa?" said Effie because Kevin was just silent.

            Instead of talking, Kevin looked at her intently. There is a look of regret in his eyes. He sighed and said, "Effie ya... I'm sorry... I've been scolded you during practicing and my attitude was really bad to you."

            Effie looked at Kevin who now face down. Without being asked to she actually have forgiven Kevin. "It's okay, oppa. I've forgiven you," she said.

            "Really?" Kevin asked, looking at her, sanction.

            Effie nodded firmly. "But don’t do it again, oppa! You really scared me," she admitted and Kevin only responded with laughter. Without thought, he hugged her tightly, as if he didn’t want to let go. Don’t want to lose her. "O-oppa ..."

            "Ssshhh..." Kevin told her to be quiet. "Let me hold you, Effie," he said, enjoying the smell of Effie’s body. "You smell very nice, strawberry."

            "O-oppa ... we can’t be like this," said Effie, trying to release her body. Matter how hard she tried, Kevin stronger to hold her. Effie gave up. "What's the matter with you, oppa?" Effie finally asked.

            "Effie ya... I... I love you," I said, Kevin just tightened his embrace. "I love you so much."

            Of course she was surprise. What did I hear? Kevin oppa love me?! She thought. "I misheard you, oppa? You said you were ... "

            Kevin immediately cutting Effie’s word by kiss on Effie’s lips. He continued to tighten his arms every time she wanted to get away from him. Kevin knew, Effie could not accept his behavior because she didn’t kiss him back. Taking a deep breath, Kevin let go of the kiss. "I really love you, Effie."

            Although light around their dimly lit, Kevin could see the tears running down her cheeks. Without saying anything else, after feeling a hug on her weakened, Effie ran leave Kevin alone.

 

***

 

            Coming home from dinner with, Effie immediately changed her clothes and went to their dorm balcony. C-REAL’s others members didn’t pay much attention to her because they were too tired with all the schedules for the day. Chemi, their leader, just told Effie to get to sleep because the clock is past eleven at night. Effie just said yes while ago.

            She was still considering Kevin’s confession, and that kiss. Without realizing it, Effie touched her lips and just remembered again the 'taste' of Kevin’s kiss. Soft and sweet, she thought. So, kissing’s feel like that. Hey, Effie! Wake up! Effie began to scatter her own reverie. She was upset with Kevin again. However, he already stole my first kiss! Even Eli oppa hasnt kiss me! Kevin oppa is absolutely outrageous!!!

 

***

 

            Two days later ...

            Kevin opened the door of their dance rehearsal room. Still empty. He glanced at the clock which was hanging on the wall of the room. No wonder! Still an hour rehearsal to begin. Why I could come so soon?

            Suddenly, Kevin heard the door of the room opened. He was pretty stunned after seeing the person who opened the door. Effie! When Effie was about to close the door again, Kevin quickly pulled her into the room. "Where are you going?" he asked as he noticed that Effie was still wearing her school uniform. Effie deliberately turned away from Kevin and Kevin realize it. "What's the matter with you?"

            "You're bad, oppa!" said Effie away without be retained. The girl began to cry.

            Kevin was surprise. Plus when he saw her crying. Kevin remembered the incident that night. Guilt began to attack him. "I'm sorry, Effie..." he admitted as he hugged her. "I'm sorry that I did to you while it makes you hate me. Really I'm sorry, Effie. Don’t hate me," he asked plaintively as he tightened his embrace.

           "How could you did that to me, oppa?" said Effie as she sobbed. "You know that I and Eli oppa were dating. How could you kiss me? Why did you steal my first kiss? "

            He let go of his arms and stared at her fixedly. He could not believe what he heard earlier. "What did you say? I stole your first kiss?" he repeated and Effie replied with a nod firmly. "I'm sorry, Effie ... I really didn’t mean ..."

            "Stop apologizing to me, oppa!" cut Effie sounding annoyed. She had stopped crying. "I really can not take your attitude to me that night. I'm really disappointed in you, oppa. I ... "

            "Please don’t hate me!" asked Kevin, holding both hands Effie. "I would give you anything, but, please don’t hate me!"

            Effie was silent, staring at him. In order to see Kevin's face, Effie did not have the heart and decided to approve it. She nodded weakly.

            Kevin smiled happily see Effie's reaction. "So you've forgiven me? We're friends? "

            Effie nodded, smiling a little. "But, it all depends on you, oppa. If you treat me well, I'll be your best friend. However, if you do not treat me well, I’ll be away from you. "

            "As you wish, dear," Kevin agreed, smiling. However, Kevin is actually sad that their relationship could be just friends, nothing more. However, he was pleased to know that he was the first man who kissed Effie. And actually, it was also his first kiss.

 

***

-THE END-

 

How's it?

Yeah, this is short OTL

Should I make it as a one shot??

Feel free to comment and criticize!

Thanks for reading! ^_^

and kindly check this! I make a sequel of this story :)