Part 1

First Kiss

 

            "Kevin oppa! What do you think you're doing?" cried Effie upset with Kevin, her dance partner, while they were dance practicing.

            "I know what I'm doing! You'd better stop complaining and obey my idea!" replied Kevin.

            "Hey, what's up with you?" said Soohyun that was between them. Eli, and Kiseop Jaeseop also approached them.

            Seeing the presence of her lover, Effie immediately embraced Eli tightly, as if to ask help from the wrath of Kevin. Eli also reciprocate his arms and whispered, 'Calm down! Everything will be fine,' to Effie.

            Kevin who saw the attitude of that new couple was increasingly annoyed. Instead of explaining the problem, he came out the room and slamming the door when closed it.

            All those who were in was stunned to see Kevin’s emotions. No one thought that Kevin could be like that.

 

***

 

            Kevin repeatedly washed his face in the toilet. It was the first time he felt that feeling. Jealous. Yeah ... he's jealous. He had fallen in love with Effie when U-KISS and C-REAL first met at Music Bank a few months ago. Apparently, Eli felt the same to her. Eli even faster moving than him to declare his love for Effie two weeks ago. A week later, they got the news that U-KISS and C-REAL will hold their collaboration show next month. The bad news for Kevin because he and Effie had to duet on the show.

            "Kevin-ah, what were you doing to her?" asked Kevin to himself after realizing he had to vent his emotions on Effie. That’s not her mistakes when she chose Eli as her lover. Eli did not know that he also likes her and he should be happy to see the pair share together. They love each other. But, should I share my heart at wounded happy to see them together? Kevin inner wonder.

 

***

 

            Meanwhile, in the exercise room ...

            "Why Kevin oppa be so upset to you, Effie?" said Chemi when Effie returned to join the other members of C-REAL.

            Effie sighed heavily and shook her head weakly. "I don’t know. But, you saw that Kevin oppa has many times stopping our dance moves suddenly. Maybe he's mad at me because of my protest," said Effie.

            "But he's not supposed to be like that!" protested Redee. "Why did Kevin oppa stop your dance moves at will? I think, you didn’t make many mistakes. No big mistake! "

            "Don’t you find it strange?" Lenny asked suddenly. "Kevin oppa never behave like that. U-KISS oppadeul also surprised to saw that. "

            "You’re right, Lenny!" said Ann J. "Kevin oppa is very friendly to all of us. Do you remember when our meetings with U-KISS oppadeul on Music Bank? He was really good to us. "

            "Maybe he has a problem," Redee suspect.

            "If he had a problem, why only me that he mad at?" said Effie in a tone half-annoyed.

            Room door squeaked open. Kevin looked wet from his upper body. His presence made the atmosphere in the room was empty. All the people there as if they were suspected what he will do.

            Kevin noticed changes in the atmosphere, but he chose not to care. Kevin walked over to the other U-KISS’s members. "Let's practice more!" he said. "We all, C-REAL and U-KISS."

 

***