Ice Cream

Business Partners

Tiffany and Daesung were laughing hysterically at his antics in the corner of her favorite ice cream shop, when she suddenly thought of something. 

“So, how’s Nicole?” She asked with a “innocent” smile on her face. Daesung stopped laughing and his faced reddened, causing Tiffany to smirk. 

“She’s doing well,” his said looking down in embarrassment. 

Tiffany knew Daesung had a crush on Nicole, one of their mutual friends, and always used this fact to her advantage. 

“Never, ever stop, falling in love!” she said in a dramatic singsong voice in reference to the popular song Telepathy.

“Yah, shut up! I know you like someone too!” he shot back.

“What?” Tiffany asked, some what surprised. Daesung smirked as if he caught her denying it.  

“I can tell by the way you act, even by just the way you walk!” he continued rambling on. “The question is who... is it Nichkhun? T.O.P.? No, Seunghyun would have noticed...” But before Tiffany could say anything, his face lit up.

“Is it Siwon?” he asked looking at her like he won the lottery. 

“No, I don’t like anyone Daesung! Gee!” She replied slightly frustrated. She then realized what she said.

“Oh gosh no,” She said with a look of terror in her eyes. Daesung smile evilly.

“GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY, GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY!” Daesung sang loudly. Tiffany ducked her head in embarrassment, even though there were very no other customers in the store. Whenever she said gee, no matter what, Daesung would never fail to sing the whole song. And it wasn’t just gee, oh how she wished it was just gee. It was also step, sorry sorry, lies, oh, again and again, and many, many, MANY other songs. This occasion was her fault though, after being friends with Daesung for so long she should have known not to go out in public with him. 

Before he could get to the second verse however, the bell above the door jingled, and shut Daesung up; And in walked Siwon with Sulli right next to him, both chatting and giggling. What happened next surprised Tiffany, Siwon’s lips settling on Sulli’s forehead for just a brief moment. Tiffany felt a clenching feeling chest and winced. 

“Mushroom are you okay?” She heard Daesung ask her. 

“Yeah I’m fine, just felt a little sick for a second,” she muttered. 

“Oh look, isn’t that Siwon and Sulli?” Daesung asked. 

“Yeah maybe.” She responded quickly. She felt very uncomfortable being around them for some reason. 

“Hey do you want to go? I think we should go now.” Tiffany said quickly not wanting Siwon or Sulli to see them. 

“But I’m not finished!” Daesung whined. 

“Take it with you!” Tiffany replied, dragging him out of his seat. 

They were making their way to the exit when Siwon noticed them.

“Tiffany?” He asked.

“We were just leaving!” Tiffany said, walking out the door not even bothering to turn around and face them.

“Bye guys!” Daesung said trying to send them an apologetic look. 

“That was weird,” Sulli muttered while Siwon frowned. He knew something was definitely not right.                 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

 

“Oppa, Why do you think Fany left like that?” Sulli asked looking worried. When it came to her friends and family, Sulli often worried. 

“I’m not sure... maybe she is sick? she has been acting strange lately.” Siwon theorized. Sulli suddenly thought of something. 

“Oppa, is she only acting strange around you?” 

“Well... now that I think about it I saw her with Jessica and Taeyeon, and she looked pretty normal,” Siwon said gingerly not sure what Sulli was getting at. Suddenly Sulli started giggling uncontrollably. 

“What?” Siwon asked, totally lost. 

“Siwonnie, I think she likes you!” Sulli exclaimed. 

“What? Sulli thats impossible. First, neither of us see each other like that. Second, if she liked me she wouldn’t leave like that. Third, she tried to set me up with Yoona. It’s impossible!” Siwon said firmly, because it was impossible... right?

“I don’t know oppa, it was the same with  Minho and I,” She responded smugly, then frowned at the thought of Minho.

“Speaking of Minho, I have to go, I want to spend as much time as possible with him before he leaves,” Sulli muttered, taking her leave. 

“I better go as well,” Siwon said to himself a minute later just as a very short female walked in the door. 

“Siwon oppa!” She said.   

 

=====================================================================================================

Hey guys... I kinda went on unexpected hiatus. So, so, so sorry my faithful subscribers, if you unsubscribed I totally understand! *bows 90 degrees five times* But I'm back! can you guess who this mysterious female is? Will she be our antagonist? Kekeke. Next time my friends, next time!