Table 6

Business Partners

She stared into his brown eyes and got lost for a second.

"I-I'm sorry," she muttered, turning away in embarrassment then gave him her famous eye smile; trying to make things less awkward.

Siwon didn't reply because staring into her gorgeous eyes he couldn't breathe.

"Th-Thank you Siwon" she said very seriously. When Tiffany sees a bug, it's no joke. He just slowly lifted her up, still staring deeply into her eyes.

"Si-Siwon the project," she said looking down feeling hot. She couldn't control her heart that was beating fast. No one could deny they just shared a moment. Siwon, noticing Tiffany was uncomfortable asked her if she wanted to eat, trying to lighten the intense mood.

"Sure." She replied, feeling hungry because she had skipped lunch and studied. They started to talk and joke around.

"Do you remember when we tried to scare Jessica and she kicked us?" Tiffany asked and giggled.

"Yes I do, and if I would have known she did soccer (futbol) I wouldn't have helped you." Siwon answered. Tiffany giggled again.

"We were partners in crime," she continued.

"What?" Siwon asked.

"English saying" she replied. Siwon nodded.

"We shold probably continue the project" Siwon said. Tiffany nodded and they continued.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Tiffany?" Siwon asked.

"Yes?" She replied.

"You seem tired."

"I'm okay" she responded. Seeing she wouldn't budge, Siwon tried a different approach.

"Tiffany, I should go to sleep now, I have a really early class in the morning." Siwon pouted.

Tiffany laughed. It was rare seeing Siwon do aegyo.

"Okay, what time tomorrow?" she asked.

"I'll text you tomorrow." he responded.

"Kay" she replied in English. Siwon laughed.

~ ~ ~ ~

Neither Tiffany, nor Siwon could sleep.

Tiffany thought about how strong Siwon was and grinned. He had kept in shape over the years, that was for sure. Suddenly she thought of Yoona, her dongsaeng. She currently had a crush on someone, but refused to tell anyone. But After she said he was close to Tiffany she had a guess. Yes- she was almost positive it was Siwon oppa. At that moment, she decided to set them up. Part of her felt disapointed in the fact that Yoona liked Siwon. She just ignored the feeling and started scheming.

Siwon turned over for the seventeenth time that night, then thought of Tiffany. He thought about her eyes. He had a hard time settleing on a word for them. Breathtaking maybe, they did literally take his breath away. He thought that he might have had feelings for her, but decided against it. She was just his dongsaeng.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Yoona!" Tiffany called.

"Yes unnie?"

"Can you meet me at the coffe place by Yuri's house at 5:30?" Tiffany asked.

"Sure unnie" Yoona replied with aegyo.

"Sto-oop" Tiffany pleaded.

Yoona did her alligator laugh.

"Table six!" Tiffany said and left where Yoona was standing, which was next to the classroom where proessor Jin lectured.

~ ~ ~ ~

Siwon was sitting at a table that situated in a private room. He waited for Tiffany patiently and started texting.

He heard the door burst open and Siwon looked up.

"Sorry I'm late Ti- Siwon?!?!"

"Yoona?"

========================================================

Predictable wasn't it -___-  (and short)

Sorry, it needed a litle conflict. (and I'm low on time) 

plese give me suggestions, comment, and subscribe!

Annyong chingus! ^_^