Drifting off in peculiar places

Business Partners

It had been a week since the Siwon-Yoona setup fiasco and Tiffany had been forgiven by  both parties. Although she was forgiven, she didn't go without punishment. Apparently, Yoona thought it would be funny if she made Tiffany watch a video of her doing Gwiyomi on replay... 30 times. Yes, 30.

 

Tiffany sighed she still had a headache from the aegyo explosion last night. Gwiyomi was cute, just not thirty times. She walked to her class. She remembered today they could sit anywhere so she slid into a seat at the front. As she was turning on her phone, Jessica slid into the seat next to her. 

"Pani, Yoona sent me a video of you're expression watching her do gwiyomi," she said giggling.

"Wait she FILMED that?" She asked flabbergasted.

"Yep, that girls not just good in front of the camera, the editing and effects were good too." Jessica replied. Yoona was known for her acting hobby.

Tiffany groaned. She would definitely get revenge on Yoong choding. 

Professor Kim then entered, and everyone became quiet.

"As you all should know, your project is due next week on this day..." As the professor was speaking Tiffany was distracted. 

Jessica, being Jessica stepped on Tiffany's foot to help her "refocus". 

Tiffany winced her face contorting into a look of pain. She looked around to see if anyone had noticed; when her eyes landed on Siwon, who was trying not to smile, her cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

It was going to be a long day.

~ ~ ~ ~

Tiffany had finished her homework, and studied for an hour in the school's library for an hour she decided to text Siwon to see if he wanted to add the final details to their project.

Tiffany: Are you busy now? ^.^

Siwon: no ^•^ why? 

Tiffany: the project ~.~

Siwon: can you come over in fifteen minutes? (I ran out of faces)

Tiffany laughed.

Tiffany: Sure >.<

Tiffany grabbed her bag and headed to Siwon's house.

~ ~ ~ ~

Siwon's mom had let Tiffany into his house and she went to his bed room, peeking around the partly opened door. She frowned, noticing he wasn't inside. He must be in  bathroom she reasoned.

Then her face lit up as she got an idea. She snuck into his closet as quietly as possible. She waited for a minute, then heard the door squeak open.

"Boo!" She yelled, bursting out of the closet. 

"Ah!" She then covered her eyes, noticing Siwon had just come from taking a shower, only a towel around his waist. 

"Wae!?!?" He yelled. But because he had a tooth brush in his mouth it sounded more like "Filet!?!?" to Tiffany.

She just squealed and tried to run out, but unfortunately because she had her eyes covered, she ran into the doorframe, landing on her bum. She groaned as her eyes fluttered open. 

"Aigoo" was all Siwon could say, as he went to find a compress.

After Tiffany had been given a compress, they were able to finish the project. Tiffany, who was tired from the long day, drifted off on the floor.

"Aigoo," Siwon said once again when he noticed Tiffany had closed her eyes. He poked her just to see if she was sleeping, which she was. He reached over and lightly traced her jaw line. Then pulled his hand away, not sure what to do. He could wake her up or let her sleep. He thought for a minute and decided to wake her up in a few minutes. As he was putting some of his project stuff away, he started to feel tired himself. He decided nothing bad would happen if he laid down for a minute... And before you know it he fell asleep, snuggled right next to Fany. 

~ ~ ~ ~

Tiffany not only woke up stiff and uncomfortable, but also in a peculiar place, Siwon's room. She glanced at her phone that said it was just before four thirty in the morning. She carefully removed her head from Siwon's arm and crept out of his room. As she was leaving she noticed Siwon was pail, and his face was sweating. 

"Omo!" She whispered and ran to the bathroom to get a damp towel to place on his forehead. After a few minutes, she decided she would go to her house, change and get ready and come back to check on him. This, she concluded would only take a few minutes, since they were neighbors. She carefully left his room, then exited the house, and ran to her own. She had probably had gotten ready the fastest she has ever gotten ready in her life, then sprinted back to Siwon's. She sighed as she crept up to his room and changed the towel.

"Wonnie," she said. 

"Please feel better!" She finished moving the towel and placing a light, feathery kiss on his forehead.

 

=========================================================================

I AM SO SORRY! My dearest subscibers and guest readers, life has been crazy! I know I haven't updated in a few months but my mum was in the hospital and life got so busy and hectic. Thank goodness she's better now! ^.^ I will be updating mo frequently now maybe 1-3 times a week? Thanks for reading! See you next chapter!