Specialization

PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE

Special Agents:

 
-- its challenging, exciting and rewarding.
 
BIGBANG
 
they are Special Agents that have different fields of specialization.
 
G-Dragon a.k.a GD
-- real name Kwon Jiyong
-- heir of KEGC.
-- known as the strategic Leader 
-- always negative with everything except for their missions
 
Choi Seunghyun a.k.a TOP
-- a tall and handsome guy who have mint-green hair
-- he is known for his randomness but its no joke when he is serious
-- good in reading expression, he can make you spill the things that they need without the person realizing it
-- a clinical psychologist and researcher
 
Taeyang a.k.a SOL
-- real name Dong Yong Bae
-- he is an asset and he usually do the under covers since he can understand a lot of language
-- one of his special skills is to recognize the origin of the person he is talking with regardless of the accent and language.
-- he is a Foreign Language Instructor outside YG Company
 
Kang Daesung a.k.a D-Lite
-- best with it comes to medicine, drugs and other chemicals related to that
-- one of the best undercover agents specially if their dealing with different substance since that is usually their missions.
-- a Medical Technologist and Cos player
 
Lee Seungri a.k.a VI
--maknae of the group but definitely reliable when it comes to computers
-- decoding, making a virus and hacking is the name of his game
-- he is more on the technical terms on the group
-- a Data Scientist and Application Developer
 
"Why do we need to worked with other sub-units? Looking at the subject, they doesn't look a big fish." TOP asked YG
 
"And why do we need to work with ZE:A? Why my team? I heard its about drugs, so why not BAP, D-Lite's team?" V.I asked in confusion.
 
D-Lite just look at SOL and YG.
 
YG just smirked at the boys it front of him. "SOL and D-Lite, what do you guys have."
 
"As me and D-Lite do the undercover we found out that the drug they DO are not just an ordinary drug that a commoner can have. The drugs haven't reached a kilogram but the worth is a billion dollar. The dealers are from Mexico. Ever heard about Mexico Drug Wars?" He asked the team.
 
All of them just nodded.
 
"Well, the one that we are going to deal with is the number 1 on that so we badly need to be careful. Three days from now the transaction will happen at JYP VIP room, 8:00 in the evening." SOL finished.
 
"Now the mission is for us, is to caught JYP himself on act and arrest everyone who is involved in the transaction and put in jail." YG explained.
 
"And so I'm asking how can ZE:A help us with this matter?" V.I is still confuse.
 
"You see, even he went there we haven't seen the drug. What I manage to get is the information on how to do it" D-Lite explain.
 
GD stand up and hand a folder to D-Lite. "Do you understand anything about that?"
 
D-Lite shake his head. "Let V.I. see it"
 
V.I. get the folder and check on it "These are computer codes."
 
"Exactly. That's how they do it." D-Lite said to V.I
 
GD threw a bag to V.I. which have an external hard drive inside that contains information on how to do the drugs.
 
"You need to decode those information. Its highly secured. I checked it earlier it needs to have advance hacking techniques for us to able to dissect those information. Its 800YB and you need to produce that effing drug within 24 hours. Your team and D-Lite's team will help each other. Not unless you can do it on your own." he looks at the other member "now, since we just have few more hours left before the transaction. I need everyone to be here tomorrow to finalize the plan. TOP I need the blue print of JYP club including the rest of the vicinity. SOL, I need you to go to JYP club tonight to check if there will be any information that we can get about the upcoming transaction." after all the commands he look at his Boss.
 
"What?! Why are you looking at me like that?!" YG snickered.
 
"How about your girls? M.I.A again?" 
 
"M.I.A?"
 
"Missing.In.Action"
 
"C'mon Jiyong, the girls do have work on their own. Hyuna is a dancer, Jihyun is a photographer, Jiyoon is a teacher and Gayoon is a receptionist. They are busy. You know what, you should do a normal jobs too specially you. Your fathers wants you to run your company once he resigned. He is not getting any younger."
 
"We are doing normal jobs. Aren't we normal? And if we are going to do what your girls doing NOW how about those retards making Seoul unlikely? Are we just going to let them do their dirty works?" he mocked his Boss.
 
"Ji, we have other teams and they are not bad as what you think. Alright enough of this. I need everyone to rest except you V.I and D-Lite, you have a pest to dissect." and he dismissed the team.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[A/N] There you go for chapter 2
sorry for the errors .. hihi xD
This chapter is about bigbang and their specialization since chapter 1 is for 2ne1
Chapter 3 is on the way :)