Who are they?

PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE

 

 

Lunch Time in the cafeteria :

 

"Hey! How's my piglet?" the chubby cheeks girl with red hair asked

 

"Bommie-ah!! You know how much Minmi-ahh loves you right?" the cat eyed girl snorted, "so stop calling her piglet before she hates you and are you sure you're not pertaining to yourself?". CL mocking the oldest among their group

 

"Yah Lee Chaerin!! Show some respect to your unnie and don't you ever imply that I'm a pig". The Bominator retorted.

 

"Unnies, will both of you calm down please. I can hear you from outside." Minzy the maknae complained to her friends.

 

The petite girl just shake her head, looking at her bickering best friends. "She's doing good. She already knows her ABC, she already know how to count from one to twenty, a little stubborn at times and .. " Dara stop while thinking the other things that her cute daughter can do.

 

"And knows how she can keep her mom around her finger. Seriously that kid is adorable" Bom interrupt her thinking.

 

"I agree. I miss her a lot." Maknae stating the fact since they haven't seen the kid because of their busy schedule.

 

"Unnie, why don't we go the mall this coming Wednesday since that would be our off or let's go to the amusement park, it's weekday so meaning it will not be that crowded" CL mentioned.

 

"Well, not a bad idea. Is just that I hope we don't have any project by that time." Dara sighed.

 

Authors POV :

Bom, Dara, CL and Minzy are friends since high school. They went to same school way back then. When they reached college, they studied in the University though they took different courses. And now they manage to work in the same company.

 

Kwon Enterprise and Group of Companies. One of the largest and fast growing company in Seoul. That's the company the they are working for. Bom and Dara is working in HR Department, leading two different Recruitment team. CL is working as a Training Specialist and Minzy works as a company nurse.

 

"Well, you pass the screening and I pretty have all the information that I need. Look, I  don't want to interfere with your personal life but if you really want this job badly..." she paused and smirk at the girl in front of her "stop being a b**ch to that politician. Your BOSS hates him MUCH." and she left the room leaving the applicant who's still thinking how did she knows about that information.

 

On the other hand..

 

"Yes. So do you have time tomorrow?" Bom asked still munching her corn and waiting for the answer if the applicant.

"I see. How about Thursday?.. What do you mean you can't? So when are you available?" She is PISSED.

"Fine. Why do you need to pass your application in the first place. You wasted my precious time." She hang up the phone before the person on the other line to answer and glare to her team who is now looking scared.

 

In the training room ..

 

"How many times do I need to teach you about simple troubleshooting and networking. What so effing hard to understand? Tell me?!!!" Cl yell at the top of her lungs. "Aisssht .. These people!! Do it on your own. I don't care how you do it but i wont help you AT ALL." and she left the room.

 

and the Maknae.

 

"Hmn.. Your temperature is not yet good. Alright, I'll send you home. Give this to your supervisor and tell him that I'll send him an email. Rest and please bring a medical certificate once you're good." Minzy dismiss the employee. 

"Let's call it a day." she sighed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

YG Company

Yang Han Suk Office

5:00 pm

 

"Good job boys! You guys nailed it again. YG said to the guys in front of him.

"We are not called BIGBANG for nothing boss." V.I said

"Yeah! You are not good for nothing jerk." TOP bickered.

"Enough of the that boys. You have next assignment this time you are going to work with other sub-units." YG informed BIGBANG and the boys just smirked.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] : I know. I know .. its crappy .. kkkk ~

Anyway so there .. Chapter 1 up ..

We are to going to know more about their characters on the next chappies :)