4 minutes late

PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE

Dara's POV:

 
"Minmi-ahh!! Sweetie!! Mom is here." I shouted as soon I opened the door of my apartment.
 
"Mommy!!" my daughter run and hug me, "I missed you, I love you" and she kiss me all over my face. This kid so adorable.
 
but before I can say something she beat at it.
 
"Did you buy me chocolates?" 
 
I was dumbfounded. "No." I my kid pout and look so sad. She really knows how to use her charm on me.
 
"Honey, too much chocolate is bad for your teeth. So, Aunt CL thought to buy watermelons. Your favorite." 
 
"Chincha? Yey!! I have watermelons!! wooo.. I'll call auntie CL to thank her." then the kid ran towards the phone.
 
 
 
"Hi Unnie!" I smiled to Han Byul "thanks for taking care of her."
 
"You say it everyday and you are always welcome. That's what cousins are for right.  Aside from that, you, Minmi and the girls are the only family I have and Minmi is not hard to handle. So don't need to mention it." Han Byul replied and walk to the kitchen to prepare the foods that I bought.
 
I am leaving in this apartment for four years now. I choose to live here after I graduated in college since this is sort of far from a lot of people and noise of the highway. It's kinda peaceful. I've been living here with Byul Unnie and my daughter who is turning 4 years old next month. Byul unnie is with me ever since her dad abandoned her after her mom died because off cancer. So when my parents were still alive they adopted Byul Unnie. She is three years older than me. She is one of my closest cousin next to Bom. Oh yeah, Bom is my cousin. When my parents died ten years ago Teddy oppa (Bom's brother) take care of us. Han Byul, me and Bom work while we study in college. Since I got pregnant and I have no parents, Bom and Byul unnie are the one who took care of me by that time. Me and Bom are working in KEGC for a living, Byul unnie suggested to look over the cute little princes we have since her work is an online job and she just need to go to the office once a week.
 
"They are here again a while ago." Byul unnie interrupted my thoughts.
 
"Are you sure?"
 
"Neh. I can feel that someone is following us when we were out in the grocery earlier. They are follow us wherever we go. So as soon as I got in the building I talked to the facilities to double their security since there is someone following as again. One of the guards escorted us back here in the apartment." Byul explained and careful not to hear by the kid watching TV.
 
"I'll take care of that." Who the hell is following them and what do they want?
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Author's POV: [NP: Volume-UP by 4minute]
 
"What are we going to do?" the tallest girl asked
 
"BIGBANG are late, transaction is happening now." the girl with a short hair say.
 
"We got no more time to waste. Lets do this. Sohyun call YG, inform him that we will handle this. I'll give you a signal once we are done. alert everyone. got it?" the leader commanded. 
 
"Copy" Sohyun replied and the girls pull their mask up and go inside the club
 
"Sangjang-nim. The girls are starting. I guess BIGBANG don't take our clues seriously."
 
 
 
 
"SOL, you said it's going to be eight tonight. Why is it happening now?" TOP asked angrily and step on the accelerator more.
 
"Those are the information I've got, according to them there's no change in plan even Deukkie is there to do undercover and he got the same information. and FYI I told you about the weird girl saying to meet her up by 5 in the morning in the club. What did you told me? You told me to disregard it because its nuisance." SOL irritably answer.
 
"Enough of that hyungs. We cant do anything about that anymore." V.I. said and turn to GD. "What are we going to do next Leader?"
 
"Damn it! If I just took that seriously. Arrrrgggghh!!" GD paused and breath to calm himself."Once we got there, search for the drugs. Gather all the people inside the club and hand them to BAP for drug check. I want a lot of evidence to put JYP on jail and secure the area."
 
Soon they reached the club and YG is standing in front like he is waiting for them.
 
"Sangjang-nim." the boys shout in unison.
 
"It's okay boys. Everything is already under control."
 
"What do you mean?" GD is confuse.
 
"4minute already took care of the case and I have the drug. EXO is checking on the people who works for the club and everyone that is inside the venue and within the vicinity when the transaction happen." YG explained to them. "And they are waiting for you at the VIP room." and BIGBANG run to the VIP room.
 
 
 
"Well, well, well. Look who's here" Hyuna teasingly say
 
"You guys are "4 minutes" late" Gayoon said.
 
"What have you done? Are they dead?" V.I. asked while looking at D-Lite and TOP who is inspecting the people on the floor.
 
"Of course not. My friend Gayoon just give them something for them to sleep and relax for a while." Hyuna mocked the boys.
 
"I don't think so" D-Lite smirked to Hyuna.
 
"Enough!" GD shouted "Are you really the one who do this?" he look at Nam.
 
"Who else do you think will do this? Is there anyone aside from us here?" Nam smirked at GD.
 
"I see" GD paused and look at Hyuna "I thought all you can do is to be B**ch and F**k around the clients before they turn to dead meat."
 
"Don't you think you're a little bit of judgemental honey?" Hyuna said and start walking towards GD. When she is close enough she whispered "but I don't mind doing the second thing you said with you"
 
GD smirked and push Hyuna "Huh! Dream on "
 
"What an ? You think you're good because you mostly got the big projects? Na-ah!! Sorry to burst your bubble because YOU.ARE.ALWAYS.GOING.TO.BE.THE.SECOND" Hyuna said emphasizing the last few words.
 
"MBLAQ!" Nam shouted and the boys appeared out of nowhere "Clean this mess" she ordered and glare to BIGBANG and walk out of the room.
 
Hyuna followed Nam but stop it front of GD. "Thunder"
 
Thunder stop what he is doing and face Hyuna. "Call Noona as soon as your done and report to me. You know how I get mad so no delays. Arraso?" 
 
"Neh, sunbae-nim" and Thunder continue what he is doing.
 
"Good" and she bumps GD shoulder and continue walking.
 
The other girls followed "And next time, take our clues seriously. We don't want spoon feeding that's why we give indirect information and that's for you guys to understand." Sohyun said before leaving.
 
When 4minute and MBLAQ was out of the room.
 
"GD, I think it's not them who did this." D-Lite said while getting blood samples to the remaining bodies.
 
"What exactly do you want to say?" SOL asked.
 
"These people are not sleeping as what Hyuna said. They are paralyzed because of the medicine that was injected to them." D-Lite explained.
 
"Check on the blood samples and I need to get all of the information about the medicine ASAP." GD commanded to D-Lite. "V.I. coordinate with BAP and check if you got the same drugs. TOP I need to know more about 4minute, everything about them.."
 
"Hello Noona!"
 
he look at TOP "and Thunder."
 
"Alright, I'll pull some strings for this"
 
"Good. Everyone back to work and call me ASAP. SOL come with me we need to check JYP."
 
They all nodded and go to their respective destination.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[A/N]: I dunno I find it very long .. hahaha
Thanks guys for supporting and subscribing..
If you can also share it with your friends so that they can read this as well
it would be very much appreciated
 
Sorry for the errors ^^
 
Happy Sunday
Take care everyone ~ ppyong :)