o72

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin - U (To The Beautiful You OST)

 

★o71

 

You decided staying at Sae Hee’s place for awhile. You don’t to be a burden to Lay anymore and staying at his place seemed so wrong. “I’m sorry Sae Hee. I promise I’ll do household chores here.” You traced a cross on your right chest but Sae Hee just gave you a hug. “Sae Hee?”

“It’s alright. You’re like a sister to me. We’re like twins now.” She chuckled and you smiled. “But, Byul… please don’t force yourself to be happy. It’s so sad for me to see you forcing yourself to smile even if you want to cry.” She brushed her back with her hand and your smile faded, feeling that pain inside your chest again.

You pulled back. “Sae Hee, I’m good. There’s nothing to be worried about.” You assured. “I’ll go take a bath and change for school. Wait for me alright?” you entered the room and when you closed the door, your covered your eyes with the back of your arm and started sobbing.

After changing, you put a cream under your eyes to hide your eyebags and sore eyes. You sighed in front of the mirror. You actually don’t know what you are going to do if you see Lu Han again.

It’s either you run away or just ignore his existence. But seeing him, hearing his voice and feeling he near you is making your heart beat race. Even your heart can’t avoid him.

Someone knocked at your door, “Byul, are you ready? I have morning classes!”

“I’m ready.” You smiled. “I can do this.” You stepped out of the room and both of you walked to the university together.

 It’s still like the normal you but the happiness in your voice is already gone. Sae Hee tries to be happy around as well even if she wanted to help you.

Inside the University grounds, you’re actually praying not to see Lu Han.

“Hey,” you spun around and saw Lay and Chen walkining towards you. Lay is smiling brightly at you while Chen walked to Sae Hee and fixed her bangs.

They are both wearing sweet smiles when they saw each other. You’re really happy for Sae Hee having Chen as her first boyfriend, you’re also hoping it will be her last because you wanted them to be together forever.

Lay leaned in close to your face and touched something under your right eye. He rubbed his fingers together. “Make up?” he raised an eyebrow and you instantly stepped back at him but he just stepped closer. “Why are you wearing eye makeup? Did you cry again?” he started touching your other eyes as well, wiping the cosmetic off.

Lu Han just came at the university and saw Lay touching you like that.

He felt 100 times pain than before he can’t even explain how painful it is. Someone else touching you is making his insides burn, he curled a fist inside his pocket so hard. He looked away and just swallowed hard. He walked passed by, “Hey, Lu Han!” Chen called him and when he called his name you can’t help but to look.

You secretly sighed and Lay checked the time. “I have to get going. See you guys later.”

Sae Hee gave you a smile while you were outside the room and Chen patted your head.

Actually, this is a subject where you will see Lu Han and you don’t know how are you to pretend that you don’t want to.

a huge breath, you walked inside the room and chose the seat near the back door so you can go right after. When you raised your head up and looked near the windows, you saw Lu Han gazing at you.

You looked away and concentrated to the professor who is lecturing. Lu Han bit his cheek and looked at the white board, he’s just looking and his mind is full of only you and still thinking whether you lied to him or not.

In one day, you didn’t know how many times you bumped into Lu Han.

No matter how hard you try to stay away its like destiny wants you to meet and be together again. Sae Hee went home since you have classes till 8 in the evening.

You are walking slowly when you decided to sit and drink soju at the side street nearby your school.

Drinking a couple of shots made you feel better a little. You’re not a drinker but thinking about Lu Han makes your heartache again and you wanted to somehow ease that pain.

You let out a rusky sigh and stood up after finishing three bottles alone. You slightly fell down and you chuckled at your own clumsiness.

The lady who is working at the stall approached her. “Miss, are you alright? Can you go home your own? You drank so much. Let’s call one of your friends to fetch you here, hmm?”

You bowed at the lady with droopy eyes. “I’m alright, Ahjumeoni. Thank you.”

Drunk, you started walking une

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter