oo5

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A-Pink - Let Us Just Love (Protect the Boss OST)

 

★oo5

 

 

It’s time for lunch and all the students are headed into one place, the cafeteria. You looked so lonely while standing by the canteen’s doors. Every one has their own set of friends to eat with and you can’t see anyone eating alone.

“Sad reality of transferring schools,” You lifelessly dragged yourself at the long line.

A girl peered by your side. “You’re new?” her voice was very soft and low you didn’t notice her. “Excuse me?” she waved her hand in front of your face and that’s the time when you turned your attention to her. She smiled at you.

Her hair is shoulder level and color red. Her eyes were big like a doll and her nose is like small you could pinch them. Her perfume lingered around her that smells fruit flavour but it doesn’t hurt your nose. It’s sweet.

You pondered for awhile before answering. “Sorry, I was distracted.” “Hi.” you awkwardly greeted.

She smiled again and handed you a tray. “My name is Sae Hee. Do you want to eat together?”

A girl who willingly approached you made your heart flutter with happiness and the thought of eating alone vanished. You gladly nodded your head and accepted the tray she gave you.

There are lots foods beneath the clear glass you wanted to taste them all. Sae Hee helped you choose.  The food in your tray makes you feel really hungry already. It’s full of delicious and expensive looking foods and your stomach is already growling for them.

You and Sae Hee settled down in a table at the corner since it’s the only place available for two persons.

“That’s the reason why your face looks really new. So, you live with…” she leaned in close to you busy eating food already. “Luhan?” she made sure that no heard that she mentioned his name.

In fact, you already told her almost everything about your new family. Its weird but you feel comfortable around her already that you managed to tell her about it. And she was shocked when she discovered that you’re with Luhan.

“What’s so special about that Luhan?” you asked while putting some kimchi above your cup of rice and stuffing it inside your mouth.

Speaking of, Luhan and his friends came inside the cafeteria as well. His colored hair stood out in the crowd and because you’re annoyed at him, you can easily spot him even with your eyes closed.

That is how irritated you are to him you also know his scent.

If you hate someone, everything about him or he does irritates you.

All eyes were at them, maybe not all because you just decided to ignore him and his gorgeous looking friends. They're rich, handsome and really attractive that is why they are famous amongst the girls.

*They’re probably a bunch of sugar coated guys.* you thought and continued on eating your food.

When it comes to food, no one can distract you.

Luhan’s smile melted everyone inside the cafeteria. Together with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter