o28

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO - Baby (Chinese Version)

 

★o28

 

Luhan carried you back to your room and let you rest for awhile. You also took a nice bath and changed into new clothes.

You turned the TV on and scanned for any good shows but nothing really caught your interest. You can’t also walk outside because of your injured ankle. After letting the doctor check it, he said it’s better to rest it first.

“This is so boring~” you flatly laid down your bed and turned your head to the window. The blue sky and fluffly white clothes were the first things you saw. They are calling you out. “The weather is really nice. I want to go out~” you cried. You don’t want to disturb Sae Hee from having fun just because you wanted her to accompany you or at least walk you to the sea shore. You stared at the ceiling and Luhan’s sleeping face popped inside your mind and the way his face looked like when he got so worried when your ankle hurt. “Yah!” you woke yourself up and shook your head. “No, no, no.”

A knock made you stiffen. You stood up and hopped towards the door. There is a feeling of nervousness and to your shock it’s Lay greeting you with a smile. “You’ll be bored there. You should not waste your time while you’re in this paradise.”

You were too susprised to see him so you so looked away a little, avoiding his heart-stopping gaze. “I hope. But with this,” you looked at your pitiful ankle. “I can’t walk around or swim.”

“I know. That’s why I thought of something else.” He crouched down and faced his back to you. “Hop on.” He said.

“W-What?” you gaped, shocked because of what he said.

“Don't worry, I’m not going to let you walk or even step a foot.” He turned his head, flashing his dimple at you hitting you right into your heart. It’s really fascinating to see such a gentle guy in front of you. “You only have two options. One, ride on my back or two… I’ll carry you in my arms.”

“There are no other options?” you hoped.

“I’ll carry you in my arms in 5…4…3…”

You wrapped your arms around his neck hesistantly and he carried your legs to his waist. He is indeed a lot stronger than Luhan but for you, Luhan’s back is much more…warmer and you feel really comfortable.

He starts walking somewhere you don’t know. It’s not that far from where your room was located but then you saw a yacht an expensive looking yacht. He went inside and sat you down. “Wait here.”

You followed him with your gaze and he came back bringing a sun hat. He placed it in your head but it’s a little big that’s why your face was covered a little. He chuckled and pulled it back a little to see you. “Pretty.”

That made you blush for the umpteenth time. The yacht starts sailing making your hair fly because of the wind. But the wind felt nice, the sun doesn’t hurt your skin and the view is really wonderful.

At that time, Luhan decided to visit you in your room. He chose to annoy you than to be with his friends. In fact, he wants to stay with you most of the time. He knocked many times but no one answered until a classmate of you saw him. “Are you looking for Eunbyul?” he asked.

Luhan pondered if he’s going to answer or not but he nodded his head. He couldn’t ask anyone.

The guy pointed somewhere behind his back, “I saw Lay Sunbae carrying her on his back awhile ago. They went boating I guess…?” he looked ahead and Luhan is already gone. He scratched his head in confusion. “Where did he go?”

He ran to the shore and saw the yacht you’re riding with Lay was already far. He sighed in defeat and placed his hands on his hips. “Tsk, tsk, tsk. You’re always slow.” Chen came beside while shaking his head.

Luhan glared down at his own friend. “What are you talking about?”

Chen lazily placed his hands behind his head. “Hmm, after that yacht ride, maybe they already kissed~” “Step up your game, bro~” he sang and started walking away. Luhan’s eyes widens and felt a rock just his chest.

It was heavy and painful.

*You better not kiss him Lay. No.*

The yacht stopped at the middle of the sea where sea is colored in deep blue and you decided to hang your legs at the railings of the yacht while swaying it back and forth. Lay sat down beside you and copied your position. “It’s pretty, right?”

You nodded your head and closed yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter