o13

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ZE:A - Daily Daily

 

★o13

 

It is yet another day at school. At first, you feel really bored, but now that you discovered Lay is attending the same school as you, no one can tell how excited you are right now.

Before you go out of your room you looked yourself at the mirror and fixed your bangs.

“See you at school then.”

You smiled when you remembered Lay and everything about him makes you smile. You grabbed your bag and slung it over your shoulder. Hurrying, you went outside your room and saw Luhan just walking down the staircase while fixing the collar of his uniform.

“Oh,” you hurriedly ran and stopped when you’re just near him already. “Ahem…”

“What?” he asked, annoyed. He reached the last step and took his bag from the couch you just kept on following him behind. “Just say it.” You heard him sighed.

You inhaled a deep breath and ran beside him. “Why I can’t like Lay? Is there something I should know?” you asked.

When you mentioned his name, he felt a prick of irritation. He decided not to answer your question. He also kept on walking fast towards the train station. His eyebrows were furrowed still thinking. *How could she ask about Lay so early in the morning?! Wait, Ugh, what’s wrong with me?* he thought while waiting for a train to arrive.

It’s really quiet and you don’t want to annoy Luhan about Lay. He might say bad things to Lay about you.

The doors of the train slid open and your eyes widened when you saw Lay leaning against the pole with violet headphones on his ears.

Luhan instantly thought of you.

Lay raised his head up and saw the both of you. He genuinely smiled and removed the headphones from his ear. Luhan went in and you followed behind. “You didn’t take the car today?” Luhan asked as he stood beside him.

“Nope, I feel like riding the subway today.” He answered. His voice is so calm and it warms your cold morning.

You don’t know where you are going to stand. *Am I going to stand next to Luhan or Lay? It’s standing between the guy you hate or the guy you like. I can’t decide.* you mentally ruffled your hair. You are standing far from them when the doors closed already.

The train started moving and you were pulled by the gravity when the train suddenly moved forward. “Waah~”

Luhan’s eyes rounded, he was about to reach for you but unfortunately, Lay caught your arm in time and half

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter