The troubles of being a Trainee

Through Time

Sulli's POV

It had been 3 long months since f(x) had entered the company as a group, and it seemed like the longest three months I had ever been through. There were bruises, tears and swear involved for minimal improvement. Coming into this, I knew it would be hard but no-one had actually told me that it would be this hard. I came into the company with determination and dedication but so far it was all fading into a place that I'm afraid I'll never find again.

After a full day of practice, controlling our vocals, getting choreopraphy right we finally had some time off, but everyone else had seperate plans. Krystal was going to hang out with her sister and the rest of SNSD. Luna, Amber and Victoria had plans to go out together. I could've asked them to join them but I felt that I would be an invasion to them. So instead I was going to stay at the company and try to improve on everything the needed improving. Which for me would be everything.

I was the weak link of f(x). Krystal and Luna can sing like there is nothing else in life, Victoria can dance and has dance experience and she is also the leader the person who is always pulling us together and I could never rap like Amber could. I was in here for my 'so-called pretty face'.

As I was walking to the studio, I came across this peculiar staircase and out of boredom I followed it, I ended up on the rooftop of the building. The view was perfect, especially at night. The lights seemed to shine brightly like the stars in the night sky, but this light wasn't star light, it was city lights against a fake black sky. Right then at the very moment I decided whenever things seem to hard I would come up here to think it away. This would be my secret hideout from the world I am trying to achieve.

I stopped everything, found a place to sit and thought about what brought to this dream, this false sense of reality and without realising small droplets of water were running down my cheeks. I was crying, but I wanted to stay strong. I told myself to stop.. I took my shaking hand and put it to my face to wipe the slow falling tears. I then screamed at the top of my lungs.

"You can do this Sulli, finish what you started" 

With determination I started practicing, I warmed up my vocal cords and started singing. It started out soft, a voice fit for a ballad, then as my confidence grew it became stronger. It was so strong it shocked me. I just hope nobody heard.

No-one's POV

He didn't mean to stay for this long and watch her but she was so captivating. He had accidentally come across the door wide open and heard someone crying. To his surprise it was Sulli and he wanted to walk out there and help her. He knew how hard it was going through the diffuculties of being a trainee with SM entertainment. Then out of nowhere she stopped crying. He watched with wide, fascinated eyes as her shaky hands glided across her cheeks to wipe away any unwanted tears. Her little frame shook as she took a deep breath and then out that small mouth came a enourmous shout.

"You can do this Sulli, finish what you started" He heard the determenation mixed in with the sadness of her scream.

"Yes Sulli, you can do it. Just wait a while" He whispered to her, not actually wanting her to hear him.

Then she started singing, her voice was soft and angelic to start of with but the grew with passion and pride. She really did want this. She wanted to succeed.

Minho's POV

Sulli, Sulli, Sulli. She had been on my mind since that peculiar first day. She is like a mystery that needs to be solved and I need to solve it. I will help her through all of this. 

"Just wait for me Sulli, it will get easier with time." I said as I walked down the stairs.