What She Thinks

Through Time

 


Sulli's POV

While I was walking away from whoever that guy was, I felt a little upset. If that is how people get treated in this company and nobody speaks to each other then why be here. I was walking rather quickly just so I could meet the people I was called here to meet and see if I actually wanted to be here or if I should jut pursue a different dream. I love dancing and singing but I want to do it being treated right. I passed a door marked Lee Soo Man so as my emotions were raging and I felt neverous as hell I quietly knocked on the door. I heard a faint come in from the other side of the door and with hesitation I slowly edged open the door.

What I saw made me curious, there were 4 other girls sitting in there, so I assumed that they were the other members in the group I was supposed to be in. I could only see their backs but just from looking I could tell they were beautiful, so I felt envious because I have never considered my self pretty, beautiful or cute in anyway. I had always been the plain, ordinary girl growing up, I was the nerd. I went to the only empty seat left and silently told myself that I wouldn't give up and I would debut for my parents. I will be happy no matter what.

My mind kept on wandering when Lee Soo Man was talking, and it was always back to the guy who was laughing at me then didn't speak when I asked a question, I will find out who that guy was just to see why he didn't talk to me. Everyone all of a sudden got up to leave so I followed along, just making it seem like I understood everything that was said. There was an awkward silence as we were pushed out the door and it closed behind us. Not wanting to be rude I introduced myself first.

"Annyonghaseyo, Sulli imnida, It is nice to meet you all," I bowed in respect.

"Annyong, Krystal imnida, it's nice to meet you all too. I will show you around the company afterwards. I visit my sister here a lot" She said to us.

"Annyonghaseyo, Victoria imnida, I hope we become close," Her accent was there but she was trying hardto fit in. That gave her extra points, I thought that I will like Victoria~shi.

"Hey i'm Amber, let's all work well together and take over the world with awesome music," Amber said this with so much confidence, that I thought that I will be able to get along with her as well.

"Hi, Luna imnida, it's nice to finally be involved in something and since you are all really nice, I have a feeling that we will be able to succeed in what we are doing" Luna said this while jumping, she has a lot of energy and is very positive.

"Come on guys, I will show you around." Krystal said gesuring for us to follow her.

When we were touring the building, I knew that I would like it here if I have these people next to me. Excitement was building in the air and it was noticable, we were passing recording studios and dance studios, listening and watching famous Kpop groups rehearse and polish their routines. To think that we would all be like that in who knows how long just made it more exciting.

There was loud music coming out of one of the studios so we all peeped in with curious eyes. Five boys were dancing perfectly in unision, every move was perfectly synchronised and performed with skill,. You could tell they would make it big. As they finished the dance off I recognied one of them, only because he was so tall and had the same hairtyle. It was the guy who I had asked directions from. He seemed arrogant but the passion in the dancing told a different story.

The music had stopped and they were all exiting the room, our group tried to shuffle away as fast as possible so we wouldn't get in their way. As our backs were facing them weall heard a voice from behind us. Victoria, Amber, Luna, Krystal and I all turned around at the same time.

"Wait, who are you guys," It was that guy I had asked directions from.

From oldest to youngest we introduced ourselves. Then they all said there names back.

His name was Minho. He was actually really handsome as I payed more attention to him, he had cute, puffy lips, dark, longish hair which suited his face perfectly. When he smiled his cheeks got really big and his eyes came in making a cute but y eye smile.

"Sorry, we have to go for vocal training now." The one named Onew told us all.

We said our fairwells and wished each other luck and both groups went our seperate ways.

Minho's POV

I saw her again as I exited the dance studio, this time I actually talked in front of her and I suddenly felt more comfortable. Her name was Sulli. It really is a pretty name, but it was over to soon becuase SHINee had to go to vocal training.

I knew that I would see her again soon, but all I could hope for was for it to be somewhere in the very near future.


Second Chapter!!

Thank you to all the subscribers so far. I hope you like the story.

A very special thanks to SeraphimDreamer owner of the Roll Like A Buffalo Poster Shop, she made an awesome poster for the story.

The link is: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/347155/roll-like-a-buffalo-poster-shop-posters-postershop-rlab

Comment, Subscribe and don't be afraid to give ideas or suggestions. I will take note of them.

~Annyong~