When I first saw her.

Through Time

I have been a trainee at SM for 3 years and I'm starting to get bored of it. Everything is the same, it's like being stuck on a permanent loop. We wake up, go to the company, practice all day doing vocal lessons, dance practice and various other things. I just want things to get a little exciting around here. My name is Minho, I am training with 4 other guys and our group to be is called SHINee.Our leader is Lee Jin Ki otherwise know as Onew hyung, our main vocalist Kim Jong Hyun also known as Bling Bling Jonghyun, Kim Ki Bum is a vocalist and lead rapper but we all just call him Key and our special maknae Taeminnie (aka Taemin) who is the lead dancer and a vocalist. Then there is me Choi Minho the visuals and the awesomly pro main rapper. Even though we haven't debut we are all close enough to be family. The member all noticed that I was bored once again and even though they know the reason why they still try to cheer me up.

"Hyung you wanna know what I heard," Taemin whispered in my ear with a mischeveous grin spreading across his face.

I just turned my head away not being bothered by anything that was going on around me.

"I heard there are new trainees coming in to the company, apparently there are 5 girls. I heard SUJU hyungs talking about it. The company wants to make a new girl group," Key squeeled like the diva he is.

"That's not all apparently one is Jessica noona's sister"Jonghyun popped into the conversation.

After hearing the conversation going on beside me, my day didn't seem as boring as what I had expected. I wanted to know when they were coming and what were there names, but because the members were walking off I couldn't ask them. Instead of worrying about this new grl group I jut ran after the rest of SHINee so I wouldn't be left alone.

I counted the days after that.....3,4,5 days had gone past and it was back to being bored. As I wandered the halls of the building I saw her enter the building, all I know is that she is cute and I want to be her friend but the question is what is her personality like? Just at that moment she looked in my direction so I quickly turned my head away so she wouldn't notice me staring. Once I thought it was safe to look again, I actually absorbed her appearance.

It was a girl, she looked quiet young but she was cute. Her hair was long, dark brown and straight and it compliment the shape of her face. Her eyes were open wide like she had never seen such a place in her life but when she was used to the foreign place that surrounded her her eyes came together to form a adorable eye smile, she actually looked like she was winking. Her teeth were gleaming and her cheeks were flushed pink. I couldn't help but laugh at this cuteness that was in front of me.

She had her me laughing and decided to walk over towards me. She slowly approached using wary footsteps and I watched everyone of them, she finally was in front of me. She had stopped and looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Excuse me, could you please tell me where I could find Lee Soo Man's office. I am new hear and he told me I have to meet him for a quick introduction," She spoke with soft words, her voice was only audible.

I couldn't speak back, all I could do was point in the direction of Soo Man's office. She thanked me sincerely and with a little awkwardness in the air she walked away. I watched as her hair was brushing against her back mentally slapping myself in the head for being so stupid. Why couldn't I talk to her. I didn't even get her name.

My members had found me by then and pulled me out of my frozen state. All I could do was pray that I would meet this girl again.


THE FIRST CHAPTER

Hope you all enjoy what is to come and support me with this fanfic :)

I will try and update often. It might not be though because I am currently doing all my assignments and studying for tests.

Annyong <3