shes my maid but shes a byuntae

Marring my annoying master, Oh Sehun


"no luhan i will not allow this woman to stay with us!! she is a byuntae and she will soil my mind!!!" 

sehun whined to luhan as luhan tried to convinced sehun to let you stayed with them.

your anger was buiding as sehun speaked as kai came to sit by you.

"she's not a byuntae!!! shes my chingu!!!"

"luhan!! she IS a byuntae cannot you not see?! she was even wearing my pink bathrobe!!"

you stood up and shouted at him "i didnt even knew it was yours!!!!"

"stop lying!!! you are secretly in love with me so you maked fr iends with luhan so you can get closer to me!!!! you are a cunning byuntae!! i hate you!!!"

"i hate you too!!!!! you ae the one who took advantage of me and now your calling ma byuntae!! how i wish i never meeted you!!!" you then stormed away, leaving the three of them in the living room.

 

luhan sighed and said "sehun, shes not just my friend"

"let me go console her" kai said and was about to stand up

"wait kai" luhan said "let me explain"

kai noded and stayed

"sehun rememember you wanted a maid??"

"yea.... dont tell me..."

"yea... shes' the maid..."

"WAE YO I DONT WANT A BYUNTAE AS MY MAID!!!!!!"

"how can a maid be so preety...." kai said

"sehun, she's the daughter of lee sooman, the owner of the company we are in, we must listen to his instructions"

"what? no!!! then later she will conplain us to her daddy and we'll get kicked out!!!"

"mr lee told me thaat we can bully her, he want her to come out into society and got the got the taste of cruel people, cause she has been very protected"

Kai then asked "does she know she is our miad???"

"not yet...."

sehun sighed and went into the kitchen to get himself some water, when he saw that his mug was used, he flare up and shouted "I HATE THAT BYUNTAE MAID!!!!!!1"

 

You was in the storage room, hiding from all of them, you dont want to talk to them so you hided there. your phone then suddenly ring.

"appa? yeoboseyo??"

"miyoung! let me ask you, have luhan tell you to move into his house???"

ne.. appa, you know??"

"of course i do!!! did you forget that I OWN sment??"

you sighed. the reason why you r father and you not are close is cause he always oonly think about his suscessful company. "almost did......"

"well, your best friend luhan is a trainee in my company!!!!"

"appa jinjja!?!"

"ne. thn have you meeted luhan friends???"

"ne!! and one of them is a byuntae"

"byuntae???? nO!!!! i know those boys well they are nice and good. it must be an misunderstand. anyway miyoung, you are going to be their maid.

"MWO!?APPA WAE?!?!"

"You know sehun? sehun is a very whiney and annoying boy but i think he will have alot of fans. i dont want him to leve the company so i need to give in to his requests"

"DID HE ASKED FOR A MAID!!?!"

"ne. we cannot possibly invest in a real maid for him so i decide to use you!!!! you need to get your lazy out to  work too anyways!!"

"but appa!!!!" you then started to wail and yell at your dad.

being unable to take it he hung up.

you were so angry that you threw your phone and start to cry. 

"wae, wae me?!?! appa i hate you...."

 

about a few minutes later, the door opend.

"AHHH WHO ARE YOU!?! oh it's you buntae miad."

you looked up to see sehun "what do you want blonde byuntae"

"just looking for my sneakers go AWAY DONT block me"

he then shove you aside and you bank onto the back of the door and the door slammed shut.

"fine i dont want to be here with you anyway!!!!"

you then tried to open the door but the knob won't turn.

after trying a few more times sehun asked "i thought you dont want to be here with me why are you still here???"

"the.....  the knob is.....spoiled....."

"MWO!?!!!" sehun then tried to open the door too but the knob stil wouldn’t turn

you picked your phone up to see that it shut down ause you threw it and it wouldnt turn on. your iphone scree n also craked.

 

sehun and you looked at each other and both groaned and both went to each side of the room, trying to get far from each other.... now what??