ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Marring my annoying master, Oh Sehun

"seonsaeng-nim!! you cannot stay me back for today i  am going out with luhan!" you shouted to your teacher as he went on walking ignoreing you.

"seonsaeng-nim!" you ran and made a jump when you were a few steps away from him. you fell near his leg and quickly reached your hands out to hug his left leg

"mwo?! miyoung! let go of my leg!!" he shouted.

"kris seonsaeng-nim, don't stay me back today, first time ever luhan is helping me make friends, i cannot miss it, i dont want to go on being a toatl loner like those typical girls in fanfics, i will go hom e and finish the homework and pass it to you tomorrow, please i beg you!!!!" you said as your teacher tried to shake you off his long and skinny legs.

"arasseo! just let me go!!"

"seonsaeng-nim, jinjja?!"

Your teacher frantically nodded and you let go of him. You stood up and bowed to him. "kamsahabnida! kamsahabnida!" you kept repeating.

"just.. go. i dont want to see your face"

 

Feeling slight sadness that even your teacher dont like you, you went back into class and packed your bag. All the kids in your class was staring at you.

you tunred to your partner and asked "why are they staring? why are you staring too??"

"loser" he said and turned away.

with a frown, you picked up your bag and left the classroom.

 

"why is my mum so scary? why am i hated? why don't i have a boyfriend? wait i dont even have friends... i do have one luhan. and i like him so much i hope he likes me too, i think he does, he wants me to meet his out of school friends, i must mean something to him, thats why he wants me to meet his friends, but if he likes me he wouldnt ask me to go to his house alone!!!" you spoke to yourself as you walked the lane down to luhan's new house. he texted you the address and told you to head there first. he also said that he left a set of keys in his sports shoes outside of the house and it was for you so that next time you could go to his house when your sad.

Reaching his home you gasped. "since when is luhan so rich to buy a bungalow??! i thought his parents were in china?! and hes staying alone. why does he need such a big house?!" you then took the set of keys from his shoes and opened his front door. you entered and took luhan's sport shoes in too in case it gets stolen. you left your shoes on the shoe rack and went in to look around. 

"luhan's house is so big!! oh my gosh!"

beofore you could make your way upstairs, your phone rang.

"yeoboseyo" you said

"miyoung!! i'm luhan!! have you reached?"

"yes i just did. your house is so big and preety!!"

"do you like it???"

"of course!!!"

"well move in with me then!"

"MWO?!?!"

"why not? my house is nearer to school and your eomma knows we're close, your eomma also know my parents, we are so close that im sure they dont mind"

you almost died of happiness when luhan asked you to live with him. obviosly you gleefully accepted.

"awesome!! remember that set of clothes you left at my previous apartemtn?? i left it on the kitchen table. go take a shower first then well go to  your house and move things over!! towel's in the toilet. use the green towel okay!!!"

"okay!!"

You went into the kitchen to see your clothes. luhan had them kept properly. even your underrgarmets were there. you wanted to drink some water, so you went over to the cups area. you then saw four mugs, and four plastic cups which kids use. the mugs and cups were of four colours, pink, yellow, blue and green. since the pink with white polka dot mug was closest to you, you used it. without washing, you left it on the table and went to bath e.

 

Meanwhile at where luhan was...

"luhan, so how's your school like???" kai asked as they walked down that lane you were walking.

 "it's fun, hahaha"

"should we transfer to your school???" kai said.

"no!!!!! i dont want to see your face :P" 

"hey!!! :< it's okay, we're staying together so you'll still see my face"

"hahahaha, hey sehun, why are you so quiet??"

kai and luhan then turned to sehun.

"i.. i...." sehun was looking at the ground "i need to.. pee.. badly....."

kai and luhan burst out laughing and kai pat sehun.

"the house is so near, run back you silly boy!!!!"

sehun pouted, nodded and ran off, leaving luhan and kaai laughing.

 

You were drying yourself when you realised you forgot to bring in your garments.

"dang it"

you then took the pink bathrobe hanging beside all the towels and wrapped yourself up.

just when you opened the door someone pounced on you and you fell on your back.

gathering your thoughts, you look at the person to see thats its a guy.

you then let out the loudest scream of your life.