Annoying Classmates

The Last One Standing

 

 

"You guys are late" Ms.Tiffany said while crossing her arms. "Yea, yea. Whatever" The tall guy from infinite replied making the whole class laugh excluding me, of course. Ms.Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Just introduce yourself" "There is no need" The blonde guy said before walking towards the empty tables.

 

The rest of teen top followed him. "I'm hungry, lets eat" One guy whined. "Fine, hyung" The other guy groaned. Infinite soon left making the teacher's jaw dropped. "I had enough with this class!" She stomped her feet and walked out of the class. That was....fast. Everyone started clapping and cheering.  I sighed and slumped in my seat.

 

How will i ever get to learn if the teachers keep leaving? I groaned obviously frustrated and took out a book to read. I felt a presence beside me. I was too focus on my book that i haven't realise someone was seating next to me. I stopped reading the book and glanced at the person beside me. It was the blondie from teen top.

 

He smirked. "You look familliar" "W-what?" "We met before, aren't i right?" "What? Pfft no!" "Yah chunji hyung, come here! She looks familliar" I facepalmed myself. When will this guy ever give up? "What?" Chunji asked intrested. "Where have we seen her?" He asked while pointing his index finger at me. 

 

I pushed it away. "Jerk" I muttered under my breath. "Oh, she's the girl who cried because of her dubokki" He said nonchanlantly and walked away. What the hell? "Oh, that's right!" He clasped his hands together. "You're the girl who has guts to scream at us" He said while his lips. 

 

"Now that you know" I replied annoyed. "Can't you seat somewhere else?" "No" "Please?" "No" "WHY?" "Because i like seating here" "UGH!" I looked away and pouted. This guy is so annoying. I think i'm gonna kill myself. I heard the chair beside me move. I looked up and saw him standing up. YES! He obeyed me! I mentally laughed evily in my head. I grinned while pumping my fist in the air. He looked behind and smirked. 

 

"Just so you know, i'm not moving my seat" My smiled turned upside down. He winked before leaving the classroom with the rest of teentop. I lied down on my arms on the desk and closed my eyes. A few minutes later, the class door opened. I wouldn't even bother checking who cause i know its teentop. I felt someone next to me again. NOOOOOO HE'S BACK.

 

I looked up and my jaw dropped. "Y-you!" I shrieked. "What?" He replied coldly. It was L. "No-nothing" I replied and looked away. The blonde guy is sooooo gonna kill him. The class door opened again. "Speaking of the devil" I mumbled. L.joe was smirking but then it turned into a glare when he saw L.

 

"That was my seat" He said while griiting his teeth. "Well its mine now" He said and shrugged. "Get your own seat!" "No" "Do you want to die?" "Not if i kill you first" I felt my anger boiling. This kids are so loud and so immature. By now, infinite and teentop gathered around the table. "Just get the hell out!" One said said from teentop.

 

"Let L seat wherever he wants to sit" The other guy replied. All of them soon started yelling like mad kids oh my god i'm dying. I felt my anger reaching its highest point. "CAN YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP?" I yelled.