Seoul High

The Last One Standing

 

 

 

Your POV

 

*Kring kring* My alarm clock started ringing. I groaned and slammed it on the floor and covered my face with my pillow. Today's the first day i'll be attending Seoul High which means i have to be extra early. My phone started ringing and i grabbed it while my eyes are still closed. "Yes?" "Mihyun-ah! Wake up okay! You have to be in school in 30 minutes," My mom started mumbling things that i should do and that i should behave.

 

"Yes, mom. I get it. Okay, bye. Love you." I hung up before she can even say anything else. I got up from my bed and went to the toilet to shower. It was exactly 8 AM when i arrived school. My driver sent me off, and i could not help but to feel slightly nervous. Being the new kid in school is never easy. Especially when you're in Korea. With the kingkas and queenkas, you never know where you'll fit in. 

 

I took a deep breath and walked in the school ground. Students were everywhere chatting, eating, and even sleeping. Seoul high is considered an elite school which means you have to be smart or rich to enter this school. Lucky for me, my dad has connections. The headmaster of this school used to be my dad's junior in highschool. Well, its not like i can't afford or its not like i'm not smart but i guess i'm just lucky to have a dad that has countless of friends. 

 

Girls that walked passed by me rolled their eyes and some laughed while looking at me. "I'll totally fit in" I mumbled while tying my hair into a messy bun. I walked to the school hallway and thankfully spotted the office. I made my way there. I knocked the door before coming in. "Annyonghaseyo, Lee Mihyun imnida" I bowed to the woman at the registeration counter.

 

"Hello there, mihyun" She smiled sweetly. "Here are your books and timetable for the whole year," She handed me the books and i gladly took it. "I believe the headmaster whould like to see you before you leave for class:" She said and grinned. I nodded in repond. "I'll be going now, then. Thank you!" I beamed and walked to the principal's office.

 

"Mihyun-ah, i've been waiting," He said and gestured me to come in. "Hello, nice to meet you" I said politely. "Nice to meet you too, Lee seunghyun's daughter. I hope you'll havee a splendid time here" "Thank you, sir" "Please, call me Mr.Park" "Ne, Mr.Park" After an awkward 10 minutes conversation with him. I left the office and went to my locker.

 

While arranging my books in my locker, i heard a few girls whispering. "Did you hear, top high and woollim high students will be transfered here!" "What? how is that possible? They're a bunch of dumb kids" "Yah, don't talk about my oppas like that" They soon left and i shrugged. Why does it even matter if they're coming here. I've never heard of that school names before though. 

 

My class wasn't far from where my locker was. I went in and observed my class. The teacher wasn't in yet and the students were literally crazy. Random boys were beating each other up. The girls had chewing gum in their mouth while gossiping i guess. Some were even applying make up in class. God, those red lipsticks looks terrifying. How come they don't behave like the students i saw just now?

 

The seats behind were empty. There were about 14 seats at the back. I took the seat next to the window and sighed.If this is how my school life would end, i would kill myself for suggesting my parents to send me here. What if i don't have friends? What if my grades drop terribly and i would be forced to get out? My thoughts were pushed away when my teacher came in.

 

"Hello everyone. My name is Ms. Tifffany and i'll be your homeroom teacher" The boys started whistling and the girls including me, our jaw dropped. She looks so pretty and she looks like our age. "I hate her already" One girl said and spat her gum out on the floor. Disgusting.

 

"As you all know, all of you are from different schools. I really hope you guy will bond. I'm really sorry your school had to close down" She said while frowning. Her frown then turned upside down. She clasped her hands together. "I'll be taking your attendance now"

 

"Jung miyoung?" "Here." "Lee kiseop?" "Here" He said and winked. "Park sora?" "Here." "Lee Mihyun" "Here," I smiled. "You're the girl form canada, am i right?" I nodded. "Nice to meet you" She said in fluent english. "Nice to meet you too" I replied and grinned. 

 

"We have 13 more people missing, any ideas of where these guys have went?" And right on cue, the door burst opened. One guy walked in and his face was familliar than ever. 12 guys later on joined him and my eyes widened. "Killl. Me. Now" I muttered while clenching my fist.

 

 

Hope this chapter is alright :3 comment my lovely 47 readers <3