Seoul, Korea

The Last One Standing

 

 

It was exactly 4pm in the afternoon when you arrived in seoul, korea. You smiled while looking around the airport. It still looks the same. It's been 5 years since you've been to korea. When you were 13, your parents decided to move to canada for work. Since its the last year of school, you decided to end it in your birth place, which is here.

 

You grabbed your suitcase and made your way towards the car that your parents have bought for you. "Miss mihyun, may i take your  bags?" You nodded and smiled to your driver. "Thank you" You said politely and went in the car. "Do you miss seoul, miss?" You nodded. "I do, ahjussi. I really miss the atmosphere here. It feels good to be home." 

 

After a 30 minutes drive, you arrived at your new apartment. Your jaw dropped. "Why is the aparment so luxurious?" You mumbled. "Miss, your bags are in the room and your apartment is already furnished. Have some rest okay miss? Call me if you need me to drive you around town." You bowed. "Thank you so much! I'll be sure to call you. Thank you!" You beamed.

 

Everything in your apartment looks rich. The furnitures, even the toilet. You went to your room and grinned. Your parents furnished the room according to what you wanted. You rolled around your bed and pouted. "I'm bored! Ah, i'll just call umma then" "Yoboseyo" Your mom said with her usual sweet tone. "Umma, i'm in korea!" You heard your mom sighed in relief. "Thank god,  mihyun! How do you like your new apartment?" 

 

"I love it" You smiled while playing with your hair. Your stomach growled and you frowned. "Umma, where can i go eat tasty korean food?" "There's a nice dubokki shop, near your apartment" Your mom suggested. Just by hearing the word 'dubokki' made you drool.  After saying goodbye to your mother, you grabbed your hoodie and went out to go food hunting.

 

You walked through the streets of seoul while humming to your favourite bap song, you spotted the dubokki shop and jumped happily. "Finally~" You sang and ran to the shop. You frowned when you got there. The line was teribbly long and your stomach wouldn't stop growling. 

 

"Its okay, baby. I'll feed you soon" You said and patted your stomach. People looked at you weirdly but all you did was shrugged. "Its been an hour!" You muttered. Your legs were becoming weak due to standing so long. "Almost there," You pumped your fist and yelled 'Fighting'. "Next" You heard the ahjumma say. 'Its my turn!' You thought and made your way towards her.

 

"Annyong, ahjumma! Can i have 5 dubokki please?" You said while smilling. "Here you go, sweety! I've never seen you around here. New?" The ahjumma said while handing your food. You nodded. "I just arrived from canada" The ahjumma mouthed 'O' You excused yourself and went to seat down. "Finally, you'll be all mine!" You were about to take a bite when a guy came in the store while panting.

 

"EVERYONE HIDE. INFINITE AND TEENTOP IS GONNA FIGHT IN THIS AREA"

 

I hope you guys find this chapter okay :) Please commant your opinion on chapter 1! Thank you for voting and subbing <3