The gangsters of Seoul

The Last One Standing

 

Everyone started running out of the store. Some started screaming. You watched the scene with your jaw open wide. 'What is going on?' You thought. "Miss, please get out from the store!" The ahjumma yelled. "Wh-what?" "I need to save myself and the store! GET OUT" She dragged you out of the store.

 

"Ouch," you pouted and rubbed your red arms due to the ahjumma holding your hand tight."Thank god i took my dubokki with me" You mumbled and looked around the streets and no one was there. The shops were closed. You spotted someone hiding near the shop and walked towards him. 

 

"Excuse me, do you know whats going on? Where did everyone go?" The man ignored you and continued looking elsewhere. You grew impatient and yelled. "YAH! Where did everyone go!" The man's eyes widened and he ran away. "What is wrong with this place" You muttered and sigh. 

 

You felt your stomach grumbling. 'I need to eat now, my stomach can't take it anymore' You thought and frowned. You found a bench nearby and sat down. From where you're sitting, you saw 7 men approaching you from your right and 6 men approaching you from your left. "Omg, are they gonna r*pe me?!" You shrieked and ran to the alley nearby and hid.

 

Soon, the 7 men arrived. "Yah sungjong, why are you so dumb to pick this place to fight?" Someone yelled and smacked his head. "Mianhe hyung! But i really needed to go to the toilet but bastard changjo won't stop disturbing me till i tell him the place to fight!" Sungjong whined. 'He's so pretty' You thought. "Shut up, they're here" Someone hissed.

 

That guy had mysterious eyes and he was really good looking, you couldn't help but stare in awe. "Good to see you, infinite" A skinny looking guys said and smirked. "Teentop" Infinite said while smirking. "Infinte? teentop?" You remembered what the guy said just now and shivered.

 

A blonde guy walked up to infinite. 'Another good looking guy?!' "I thought you guys know that you're not allowed to step in top high, our teritory or you will pay" He said while gritting his teeth. "Your scumbag schoolmate stepped into ours first" One guy replied. The mysterious guy walked to the blonde and punched him. "So we're fair now, right?" He smirked.

 

"Bastard," The blonde guy lunged towards him and kicked his stomach. Soon everyone started fighting. Blood was seen everywhere. You were shaking due to the intense fight and the dubokki in your hand fell to the ground. "NO!" you yelled dramaticly and started sobbing. "M-my dubo-dubokki, i haven't even tasted you yet!" The blonde guy was about to punch sungjong's face stopped.

 

His eyes narrowed towards you. "What the hell?" Infinite and Teentop stopped fighting. Everyone's eyes were on you. You shivered all of the sudden and turned to the front. You yelped when you saw 13 pair of eyes staring at you.

 

You felt afraid at first but it soon got replaced by anger. 'If it wasn't for them, i would have eaten my dubokki peacefully' You clenched your fist. "What? Have you not seen a girl before?!" You yelled making them shocked. "Yah, do you even know who we are?" One guy said while raising his eyebrow. 

 

"Of course," You replied nonchalantly. "You guys are a bunch of highschool gangsters wannabe who is sellfish enough to fight here making me loose my precious dubokki!" You shouted while glaring at them. "GANGSTER WANNABE? YOU-" "Woohyun hyung, thats enough" "But L, she called us wannabes!" Woohyun whined. 'L is his name? HAHAH WHAT A FUNNY NAME' You tried your best to hold in your laughter.

 

"She isn't worth our time, hyung" L said making your eyes widened. He left followed by the rest of infinite. "Rude" You mumbled. "We'll continue this later, teentop!" I heard woohyun said. Teentop looked at you while the blonde guy smirked before leaving too.

 

You shrugged and took a deep breath. "I HATE THEM" You yelled while staring at your precious dubokki.

 

 

I hope this chapter is long enough :( sorry if its boring :\ comment your opinion my dear subbies :D