4

Different.

She was looking at me, still with no expression. My body. I couldn't move. I was standing just a few inches away from her, but I was frozen. I could only stare at her. She sighed, and looked at me now with a sad expression her face. She turned around, and started to walk away from me. I wanted to stop her but still my body won't move. Please don't go.. I desperately wanted to say that but I couldn't do anything but watch her.. My chest started to hurt, and it got harder to breathe. She was farther then she was before, and all of a sudden tears were dripping down my face. I really wanted to scream. I really wanted to run after her, and hold her in my arms and tell her that she was important to me, and I didn't want her to walk away. But all I could do was watch. Please don't leave me, please don't walk away. I need you so much, why would you go? More importantly who are you, and why do I need you as much as I think I do?

I suddenly felt someone touching my shoulder, I quickly woke up and saw that it was a young man. He had blonde hair, and dark brown eyes. He was looking at me with a smile on his face. "You're finally awake." I looked at him with a confused look on my face. I looked around me, and saw a tall young girl standing next to a man. "Who are you people?" They all looked at eachother, and looked back at me. "I'm Ren, that's Yooyoung, and that's Baekho. Don't you remember us?" I looked at them, and shook my head. The man that Ren had called Baekho rushed over to me, and looked at me with a serious expression. "I'm your best friend. We spent almost everyday together, and we're really close. You have to remember me!" I frowned. "I'm sorry but I don't remember anything that has to do with you... In fact I don't remember anything that has to do with any of you.." I looked at the tall girl that was standing by a door. She had a frown on her face, and she was looking at me. "I'm sorry. I don't remember anything at all.." Baekho sighed, and looked at me with a half hearted smile. "You don't even remember Lime then.." I grabbed his shoulder and smiled at him. "What did she look like?" He smiled. "She has blonde hair, she's quite tall. Her voice is a little deep, and she's quite quiet. She treated you like you were nothi--" His words were stopped by Yooyoung. "You used to be one of her great friends." She smiled, and sat down on the chair next to the bed that I was resting in. "What was her name again?" Yooyoung smiled at me. "Her name is Lime." Lime? 

I sighed, and shook my head. "I don't remember anything.." Baekho grabbed my hand. "You have to at least remember her. You loved her so much, she made you cry, but she also made you happy. You have to remember." I smiled. "If she made me sad, then I guess that's why I don't remember her." He frowned, and nodded his head. "I guess you're right." I smiled, and nodded. They all looked at me, and smiled. But it wasn't a regular smile, it was one of those smiles that had a little bit of pity in them. I sighed, and looked out of the window next to me. The sky was bright, and it was a beautiful day. I wish that I could go out, and walk around in the sun. I tried to get up but Ren stopped me from doing so. "You can't go out of the hospital yet." He smiled at me, and tucked me back into the bed. "But I want to go outside in the beautiul scenery." He sighed, and shook his head. "You have some trauma you shouldn't be getting up yet. Just rest here for awhile." I sighed, and nodded. "Thank you for caring for me.." He blushed. I closed my eyes and drifted off. I hope I don't have the same dream about that girl again.. Who was she?

She stumbled to the ground, and started to bawl. I rushed over to her, and she looked at me with tears in her eyes she said, "I'm so sorry.." Why was she apologizing? I crouched down, and took her hands away from her face. "Why are you apologizing. You did nothing wrong." She shook her head and looked at me with an apologetic expression on her face. "I did something wrong.. I'm sorry for hurting you, I really am." Tears starting streaming down her face, and it looked like she soon would run out of tears. "But you did nothing wrong.." She stood up, and covered her face. "I did.." I quickly stood up, and tried to grab her shoulder but when I did she disappeared. I looked around, but I didn't see her anywhere. I started to cough, and stumbled down to the ground. I heard voices, but the only voice that I could tell apart was the girls voice that I didn't know. Her voice was making me lose my breath. I covered my ears, so that I couldn't hear them anymore but they only got louder. "She's just a friend, but no. I don't know her at all." "I'm sorry that I avoid you or ignore you. It's okay to be nervous, in fact it's fine." "I'm sorry that I hurt you.."  Those sentences kept on repeating.. It wouldn't stop, it wouldn't go away. "Why do you like me?"  Who was she having a conversation with? "I don't like you. I love you. I love you because you're you. You don't change in front of people, you're always honest about yourself. "But I'm not always honest about myself. I sometimes lie about how I feel." "Do you really?" "I do. and I'm sorry that I lied to you." "What did you lie about?" "I lied when I said I was sorry, and I am sorry for that."