3

Different.

My whole world felt like it was crumbling down, and for some reason I didn't know how to fix it this time. I could always go up to Lime, and confront her about it, but at the same time I was scared. I was scared that if I did she would come to dislike me more, maybe even to the point the she could actually hate me. Sure she would apologize, but would she actually mean it? Anyone can lie to your face, and get away with it. I'm a coward for not trying to solve my own problems, but anyone that has fallen in love before would tell me that it's actually okay to be scared to confront the person you love. That it's okay to think that the person you love hates you because you did one thing wrong, it's okay because when you love someone. How can you not be nervous? How can you not let your heart beat so rapidly that it felt like it was drowning out everything else around you? You get nervous, you act stupid. You do things that you didn't mean to do, you say things that weren't meant to be said and then it feels like you messed up everything. It feels like you just ruined your only chance with the person you think that is the most perfect human being on the whole entire planet. Afterall if you didn't feel nervous, or feel like your heart was going to explode from beating to much then why do you say that you even love that person? Love is different from like. 

I quietly stood up with my head low, and put my notebook back into my bag. I walked out of the classroom not caring if any students or the teacher was looking at me, I didn't care about anything right now. I walked into the nearest bathroom, and went straight to look at the mirror. My eyes were all puffy, and red. It's obvious that I've been crying.. I can't go around school like this. Someone would think that something bad happened to me.. Something bad did happen.. But they probably would think that getting depressed over one person in the entire world is ridiculous. But wouldn't they feel the same? Wouldn't they feel like their heart had just been ripped out of their chest, and stomped on. Wouldn't they be unable to breathe after such events occurred? But the answer would probably be something like; Everyone falls in love, and everyone has a heartbreak. You will learn to get over it. But getting over someone that you can't stop thinking about is definately hard, and definately depressing. I sighed, and washed my face hoping that it would make me feel somewhat better but that didn't work. I walked out of the bathroom, and I walked into the gym and I saw Lime sitting down on the farthest right of the gym. My heartbeat started to get faster, so I hurried and tried to turn around but she caught my eye. She was standing up, and was looking at me. I blushed, and stood there. What are you doing Yoonjo! You must look so dumb standing here staring at her! But she's doing the same so it's okay right? I sighed, and I decided that I would actually confront her. I walked towards her, and she just continued on looking at me. She didn't have a single expression on her face. She was completely expressionless, and that made me more nervous. What was she thinking?

The next thing I knew I was in front of her, and she was looking at me. She didn't smile, she just stared. I blushed, and looked down. She sighed, and grabbed her, and started to walk pass me but I stopped her by grabbing her arm. She looked at me with a slight frown on her face. "I'm sorry for whatever I did. I didn't mean to do it, and I promise that I won't do it again.. But if the problem is me loving you, then I'm sorry. I can't change that. Whenever I look at you, my heart races, and I can't think of anything to say. I get completely nervous, and it's heard to breathe.." She just looked at me. Still no expression, and I sighed. "You really must hate me to just look at me with no expression huh?" I stumbled down to the ground, and I frowned. "I'm sorry.." I heard her say very quietly. "Why are you sorry?" She sat next to me, and looked at me with a slight apologetic smile. "I'm sorry that I'm always avoiding you, or ignoring you. And it's okay that you're nervous, it's fine." I blushed, and looked away from her. "It's fine really?" I looked at her again, and she nodded her head. If it's fine then why do you continue on doing it.. "It must be weird that I love you in that way, and we barely know eachother right." I stood up, and looked at her again. "Thank you for the apology, it took off alot of worry." She smiled, and got up too and walked away. I watched her back disappear from my sight, and I stumbled down to the ground again. I cried, but this time it wasn't because I was sad. It was because I felt relieved that she apologized, and she looked sad while doing so.. I quickly got up, and ran to Baekho's classroom to tell him what was happening, and he wasn't in there. So I asked his teacher what happened, and he told me that he was sick so I took out my phone. I texted him; "Baekho, I confronted Lime today. She said she was sorry for avoiding me, and ignoring me, and that she said it was okay for me to be nervous, in fact it was fine. I'm so happy, hopefully things got better." I waited until he texted me back, and I looked at his message; "See. I told you that everything was fine, just you have to think positive." It's very hard for me to think positive.. 

I texted him back; "Maybe after this, she'll start talking to me and taking the initiative. I still have her number, and maybe I'll try texting her again." I smiled, and walked out of the school doors, and went home. Today was better, and my world was starting to have light again. I hope things got better, and I hope they won't return to the way it was before.. It really hurts to have the person you love ignore you for something that you didn't do. It's completely pointless honestly.. Please let her talk to me more, I sent her a text message that only said hello and awaited her reply..

It might be stupid to get all flushed by only texting but I love her, so I get excited, jealous, happy, and sad over anything that seems to happen to her. I can't help feeling this way... I excitedly walked out of the school, and decided that I wanted to go to the park. When I got there the sun was about to go down. I smiled at the beautiful sunset that was in my gaze. I walked to a nearby bench so that I could sit on it, and then there were a group of guys that were behind me. I noticed them, and hurried. I sat down, and pretended to not notice them. They came up to me, and grabbed my shoulder with force, and pushed me off the bench. I hit my head on the ground, and out for about five minutes. When I awoke there was a man ontop of me. Why was he on me? He was ripping off my clothes. That was when I realized what he was doing. I tried to fight him, but he kept on hitting me back. Sometimes hitting my head, but mostly beating my chest. It got harder to breathe, and I felt like I was going to throw up. He quickly took off my shorts, and I saw that his hands were covered with blood. Was that my blood? I still tried to fight him, but he kept on hitting me. I fainted. I started to gain conciousness again, and felt the strange man entering me. I tried to push him away, but he pushed my hands down, and kept on pursisting. Tears started to flow down my face, and I tasted blood in my mouth. He quickly got off of me, and zipped up his pants. I was looking at him with a glare, my vision was blurred from the tears. He picked up whatever he had with him, and quickly fled. I started to cry more, and I heard someone calling. Who was it, and who is Yoonjo? He was standing in front of me, and picked me up from the ground. I fainted but before I did I heard him say something, "It's okay Yoonjo, it's going to be alright. I'm going to help you, don't worry."