1

Different.

Yoonjo's POV.

It's winter. All of the tree's are dying, and the streets are filing up with piles of snow. Sometimes I wish that school would get piled up with snow too, so that I wouldn't have to see her at school. We're completely different, and it's honestly not a good thing. I'm quiet. She's loud, and quiet. I'm always getting top marks. She gets low marks. She likes rapping, and I like singing. I guess, even though it's a bad thing that we're different. I really don't mind it at all, because I guess you could say that I like her alot. When I'm sad, and she's happy she always tries to make me get into her mood. It honestly makes me feel like she's actually my friend. It's sad that we only have one class together.. I wish we had more together.. Well.. It's because I like her alot. But we are different. I wish that she were more like me.. But we're friends. That's all we'll ever be. I sighed, and looked at my watch. I lost track of time, and realized that almost all of the students left. I quickly stood up, and rushed out of the classroom. "Yoonjo ~" I stopped at the sound of her beautiful voice. I turned around and blushed, but smiled at her and walked towards her. She smiled, and walked towards me too. I saw you talking to Baekho.. But he's different too.. "So, what are your classes tomorrow morning? Maybe we can walk together?" She smiled, and shook her head. "I have math first, but I won't be at school until it actually starts." I nodded my head, and we both waved at eachother, and went our seperate ways.. 

I wish I could tell you.. "I don't want to go home.." I went into a secluded area behind the school. The only thing that was there, were cherry blossom trees and snow covering everything beneath it. "Winter is so beautiful.." I sat down next to a cherry blossom tree. I took my phone out, and saw that she called me. Why? I dialed her number, and she answered right away. "Where are you?" What's wrong? Why is she looking for me? "Did something happen?" "Yeah, when you left you dropped something. It seems important?" But I didn't have anything with me besides my geometry book.. "Ah, okay." She hung up. " I wonder what I forgot." But I don't really mind ~ She's coming to visit me ~ Five minutes later, I saw a faint figure in the distance. As it got closer, I saw her beautiful happy face for once very serious. She looks like she's going to melt.. '"What did I forget?" She didn't answer me, she just quickly came next me, and sat right down. I looked at her with widened eyes, and she quickly turned ot me and I blushed. "Is it  true?" I tilted my head, and shook my head. "What?" She looked away from me, and blushed a little. "Is it true that you like me?" I quickly glanced away from her, and hid my face. What?! Who told her?! I didn't tell anyone besides Yooyoung.. Yooyoung.. Yooyoung?! Did she tell Lime?! I turned back to Lime who was already staring me with a serious expression. "Would you hate me if I told you yes?" Her eyes widened, and stood up. "So, you do like me?" I blushed, and nodded. She blushed, and turned around. Before I could stand up, and grab her shoulder she ran away. Is it really that bad for me to like you? What? Is it because I'm a girl? I slid down with my back against the tree.. I sighed.. "I knew that was going to happen. She probably hates me now." I turned around at the sound of something rustling, and I noticed that it was Yooyoung there all this time. I stood up immediately and stormed over to her. Since she was taller, I had to look up. "Why did you tell her?!" She smiled at me, and grabbed my hand. "It's because it's better this way." I glared at her, and put my hands on both of her shoulders, and pinned her against a tree. "Why. Why would you think that it's better this way.." "It's better this way because she deserves to know. She's always with Baekho, and she's totally oblivious to your signs." I blushed, and let her go. "Well. I appreciate you for trying, but it didn't work. Now it's over." I grabbed my bag, and left that place. "I guess I really did forget something.." I went back to my Geometry class, and saw Lime with Baekho. Of course.. They're always together. I quickly went  into the class room, and grabbed my book. I could feel Lime making a whole into my head, and I heard Baekho calling my name. "Come over here?" I turned around, and looked at them with my usual poker face. "What's wrong?" I smiled, and shook my head. "Nothing of course." Lime was looking at me with a sad expression, and I frowned. I turned around and walked away from them both. "I wish that you would try.. What if I could be your only exception?" I quickly turned around when I heard someone coming down the stairs, I saw that it was Lime. She just stared at me, and I smiled at her. "I'm sorry.." I blushed, and she quickly rushed past me..