Running From Trouble.

Hall of Fame.

Listen to- "Tease Me" by Seo In Guk

Saturday came and Yoonjo was extremely excited. She has been miserable and depressed over Ilhoon. Getting out of the house for a day with Youngjae seemed like the most amazing thing right now.

She got dressed up and was picked up by Youngjae. It was 7 P.M. and they were going to go walk around a street that was famous for having all these shops.

"Should we get something to eat first?" Youngjae asked. Yoonjo smiled and bit down on her lip, "You know what I want?" Youngjae shook his head and she laughed, "A waffle. With lots and lots of strawberries!"

Youngjae laughed at how cute she looked. "Okay, let's go get you a waffle with lots and lots of strawberries!" He grabbed her hand and led her to a small cafe that specialized in waffles. Yoonjo's eyes widened a bit when she saw her hand in his.

They entered and were seated right away. "We'll have the strawberry waffle with extra strawberries please." Youngjae smiled at the waitress and she blushed and took the menus from them.

"She likes you." Yoonjo said as she eyed the waitress walking away. Youngjae's brows raised, "Why?" He asked.

Yoonjo scoffed, "Don't you know how to read girls? She was totally blushing when you smiled at her." 

About 5 minutes passed and the waitress came back with two bubble teas. "Oh, we didn't order this." Youngjae said. The girl smiled, "It's on the house. Your waffle will be right out." She bowed and walked to the back.

Yoonjo smirked, "Told you she liked you." Youngjae couldn't help but smile, "Are you jealous?" Yoonjo kept a straight face, "Of what?"

Youngjae laughed, "Because the waitress "likes me" according to you." Yoonjo shook her head, "Nope, I have nothing to be jealous over." She clicked her tongue and sipped on her bubble tea.

When the waitress came out with the waffle, Yoonjo's eyes lit up. It had lots and lots of strawberries just like she wanted. She grabbed her fork and quickly dug in. Youngjae sat back and looked at her. 

Yoonjo looked up with stuffed, "Aren't you going to eat?" Youngjae chuckled, "You look like a squirrel storing acorns in your cheeks." Yoonjo scowled and continued eating.

Yoonjo was so full that she felt like she was going to explode. They stayed in the cafe for another hour and just talked. "C'mon, let's go." Youngjae stood up and gave his hand to Yoonjo so she could get up. He paid and they left.

As they were walking, Yoonjo spotted a fountain. She smiled mischievously and managed to get Youngjae closer and closer to it. Suddenly, she pushed him in the water. "Yah! Kang Yoonjo!" He yelled and she started laughing uncontrollably.

Luckily for Youngjae, he had long arms. He reached and pulled her in too making her scream. "Youngjae!" She yelled and punched his arm as they were both soaking wet. He carried her and dropped her back down into the water. They were both playing around and laughing until a cop came.

"Hey, both of you!" They looked at each other and quickly got out through the other side and started running with the cop chasing after them. After running for about 5 minutes non stop, they lost him. They ran into an alley and couldn't stop laughing. Yoonjo leaned against the wall and clenched her stomach. "I've never ran like that!"

Youngjae leaned in closer to her, putting his hand against the wall and trying to get his breathing on track. They looked into each other's eyes and they were only inches away. Youngjae leaned in a kissed her.


OMG YOUNGJAE KISSED HER GUYS.