Be Careful?

Hall of Fame.

Yoonjo woke up the next morning with a massive headache. She put her hand to her forehead and whined. "Why did I drink so much last night?" She scolded herself out loud.

Her sister walked in, "There's someone here to see you." She said with a not so satisfied look on her face. 

Yoonjo ran to the restroom to fix herself up a bit and look presentable. She walked downstairs and her jaw dropped. "I-Ilhoon?" She questioned whether or not she was just seeing things.

Hey gave her a small smile, the corner of his lip barely rising. "I'm here to tell you to be careful." He said.

Yoonjo gave him a confused look and laughed, "W-What? Be careful? Of?"

"Youngjae." He said. Yoonjo gave him a baffled looked, "Youngjae? What's wrong with him? What are you talking about Ilhoon?"

"Just be careful." He said and turned to leave. Yoonjo ran and grabbed onto his arm. "No!" She yelled and he turned around to face her.

"Okay, you break up with me because of what I have to do with Youngjae, you don't talk to me at all after, then you suddenly show up at my house telling me to be careful of him? What the hell Ilhoon! I don't know what kind of game you think you're playing here but just leave me alone and stay out of this."

Ilhoon scoffed, "You know what, don't say I didn't warn you. Just go ahead, get hurt, I don't care anymore." He slammed the front door.

Yoonjo wasn't finished, she opened the door and ran after Ilhoon. "Hey! I'm not done talking to you!" 

Ilhoon turned around, "What now Yoonjo? I get it, I'm a horrible person, you don't trust me, okay! Go after Youngjae, go right after him! Sleep with him, do all you want because I don't care! I broke up with you for way more than just Youngjae." Ilhoon smiled and got into his car.

Yoonjo watched as he drove away. So many emotions ran through her but she knew one thing, she hated Ilhoon and he was going to pay for hurting her.

Yoonjo had tears of anger and sadness in her eyes. She turned around and her sister stood there with a smirk on her face. "What?" Yoonjo asked as she rolled her eyes, tears sliding down her cheeks.

"I always told you he was no good." Yoona said and walked up the stairs.