Camping

Virtual Game

Game 5: Camping

I bite the cork out of the blue glass vial and spit it out. I put the vial to my lips, brace myself and throw my head back to swallow the liquid. Scowling at the horrible aftertaste, Lifting my bow up again, grabbing a handful of arrows behind my back. I stare straight into the space, letting my eyes getting use to the darkness, I inhale a lungful of air.

"Sky's Song," I exhale, quickly slotting arrows after arrows from my hand into the bow as my bow transformed into a bow twice my size with what seems like vines interwining. A green crystal hovers in front of the bow, transforming the arrows into light green arrows, all embedding themselves into a single point in a faraway tree until it looks like a faint green light from where I stand.

After grabbing another blue glass vial and drinking that one, I reach behind my back to find an empty quiver. I grab the empty barrel and threw it into a pile of empty quivers.

"You don't smile that often," a figure states, their hand a hat that looks like a raven persona hat.
"Minho," I reply as I tuck my bow away from his sight.
He glances at the pile of empty quivers then stare at the very faint green glow in the dark.
"Are you a GM (Game Master)?" he asks, his eyebrows raised.
I scoff. "Those are extinct from a long time ago," Staring into the pile of quivers, I spot several arrows lying around.
"No," Minho shakes his head as he steps forward, plucking the arrows lightly from the quivers and hand them to me. "They disappeared. It doesn't mean they are 'extinct'"
With that, he glances at me sharply.
"Two," I reply, one of the arrows in my fingers and twirl it around, eventually crushing it in half. Letting the pieces crumble down onto the ground, I exhale the words and a light green arrow occupy my hand. Twirling it around and point it right as Minho's throat just as he utters "Which two?"
"It's a beautiful night," I airily says, a faint smile playing on my lips. "With a beautiful moon,"
Minho gulps.
"So don't let the silvery light see the blood," I murmur, twirling the arrow as I extract my hold on him. "What are you doing up so late?" I inquire lightly, watching the pile of empty quivers vanish into thin air.
"I was wondering where you were," he exhales, glancing up at the moon.
"What a gentleman," I remark, raising my bow and aim into the night, and vortex of wind slice through the air.
"You were acting weird a couple of nights ago," he observes, as he leans back on a tree.

-Two days ago-
"Let's have a camping trip!" Onew suggests, rather happy at his own idea. Kanna looks at him and shrug.
"But why?' Taemin ask, as he pets an octopus by his side, cooing over it.
"Because it's boring looking at the Crockies and Bearwolves," he grumbles.
"Eh, I don't particularly mind," Minho says.
"We can meet new people to train with," Key nods in approval.
"Let's go! I bag being in Minho's car!" Onew grins happily.
"It's my car, and it shall only contain me," Minho glares as he open his car's door and sit behind the wheel.

In the end, Onew squish into Minho's car and I sit behind Key's pegasus. Kanna sits on a grown Haku and Taemin zooms around in his ship.
"Isn't my mount beautiful?" Key proudly says.
"Yes," I agree. "More beatiful than your personality,"
"I can dump you off my pegasus any instant," he threatens and that marks the end of the conversation.

-Present day-
"So," Minho wistfully says as he strides beside me back to the campsite. "Revamp for the cygnus?"
I glance at him sideways. "If you have the brain to figure it out, have the brain to keep quiet. Else my green arrows won't hold back and draw blood. Your blood." I add.
"I'll keep quiet," he smiles at me, making a motion of zipping his lips shut. He nods towards his tent. "Key's sleeping in there with me. Where do Kanna sleep?"
"Haku." I put away my bow and equipments. "Those two are inseparable like twins,"
"How about you? You sleep with Shinsoo?" he questions.
"Some of us do," I wistfully tell him. "It makes them feel closer to the Empress. I prefer bed and pillow though. Inventory." I call out.
A window appear in front of me full of slots for me to store away my items. I scroll around and pluck out the Teddy bear bed, setting it in front of me.
"Goodnight," Minho whispers, zipping his tent open.
"Goodnight," I reply. "Phantom,"
He chuckles. "I must looks just like Phantom if you call me that name," and he crawls into the tent, zipping the flaps close behind him.
I stare at the tent before climbing into my bed.
"You have no idea,"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hope you guys enjoy....
and Welcome aboard the new editor, Mrs. Taeminnie (who have the ability to see all chapters before you viewers)

- OreoPandaa