The Beginning

Virtual Game

Game 1: The Virtual Game

 

It's so far off into the future that somehow reality turned into a game. In fact, it's been a while that the players in the world can't remember how long ago it was that reality had changed. Cloud Corp., a famous gaming company suddenly delved into the makings of fusing the two words 'Reality' and 'Virtual' into one. When the players woke up to find the odd world outside, the company was obviously blamed. They were hated upon. Surprisingly, the company broadcasted that the government from all countries had funded this particular change. Due to the fact that Earth was dying. Some players took the blow well, others tried to protest, and a fraction of them tried to suicide. To no valid. This world isn't a world where people can vanish. It was a cruel fact, but we can't run away, a true fact. Approximately 60% of the population trapped in this world were ecstatic. After all, they are gamers. Some were familiar with the gameplay that they soon became the top players.

But there was questions. Virtual game means there's bound to be bugs and errors. So, where's Cloud Cop.? They created so that, similar to reality, people grow old and die. Perhaps grow ill and die. Then again, this isn't a world where people can vanish. So, where did those deceased go? It was sometime later that the players realised. Once they die, they reincarnate. Either with memories or not, they reincarnate, thus completing the circle of life. If they reincarnate, 5% of retreiving their memories of their previous live were set, then wouldn't the virtual world be doomed with no knowledge of how to run this world? Up to now, they don't know the answer. But Cloud Cop. is gone. They simply disappeared and died off. Even without the company, the world seems to be running fine. They say ignorance is a bliss. Somethings just doesn't change.

As long as the players can remember, it had been 180 years since the last update on the game. The virtual gaming world had turned into something you will see on Earth and something you will see in game. Schools, hospitals, buildings that are fundamental and there's the monsters, NPCs, quests and much more.

Little do they know...things is about to change fast...

By a girl named Melia.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoped you guys enjoy reading the introductory to this gaming world.

Thank you for taking the time to read this chapter!

-OreoPandaa