our beanie

one time too many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bukchon, Sunday, right after dinner

 

                “finally!” somin rushed to their bedroom, laying down on their bed, hugging her pillow.

                “babe, come on let’s shower and go next door for dinner. Mama said not to be late, yet again. Tomorrow is a work day.” He came in carrying their carryon bag, and started to undress, walking to their bath.

                “babe, I want you.” she followed him to the bath, wrapping her arms around his waist.

                “I want you too baby.” He tunrs around and carried her and put her on the counter, standing between her parted thighs, leaning in to kiss her, undressing her. When they were both undressed, he carried her again to the shower, the warm water falling on them from the raindrop shower head. Hyun joong had her wrap her legs around his waist as he into her, somin the side of his neck, as they both bucked against each other.

                “I love you baby.” Somin moaned as her tight sheath clenched onto his engorged shaft, her juices gushing triggering his own , ing into her gently, getting everything out, their foreheads touching.

                “I love you more baby girl.” he kissed her forehead, helping her get down from her perch on his waist, holding her close to him, the water trickling down on them.

                Ring. Ring. In the distance, his phone rang. They looked at each other and giggled.

                “that must be mom calling us for dinner.” He tells her, as he dried her with a towel and then himself, walking into their walk in closet to get dressed in matching sweats and hoodies. Her baby bump is now more visible, hyun joong kissed her nape as she was brushing her hair in front of the mirror, caressing her belly.

                “mr kim we better go before mom sends out a search party for us.” She turned and kissed his chin, leading him by the hand. True enough, his phone started to ring again.

                Hyun joong, where are you?

                We’re on our way mama. We were showering when you called.

                Ok, dress warmly.

                The two walked through the gardens to the house next door, where a family feast awaited them. News of miss liu’s impropriety reached their parents’ ears, but no word was said about losing the coveted project. All the dads’ said was that family is more important than any business dealings.

 

                Monday morning, Bukchon

 

                The early morning sun rose in the horizon but the season already changed, leaves have fallen leaving the trees bare, the grounds frozen and the winds chilly giving way to winter. A Somin was still huddled in bed, snuggling under the warm covers. Hyun joong is busy in the kitchen, making his wife breakfast before they both leave for the office. The night before, somin succumbed once again to her “night sickness” after their dinner with their parents. Yoona said, the sickness may already be slowing down or would be staying until she gives birth. somin is now on her second trimester. Her moods are better, appetite is healthier than before, but her stayed much to the delight of her hornier husband.

                “babe, wake up, breakfast is ready.” He came to their room, about to wake her up, but he slid under the covers with her, spooning her and kissing her nape. Somin only groaned, and rubbed her on his morning hard on, teasing him until he shifted their positions putting her on top of him.

                “babe,” they kissed, with somin just waking up, meeting his playful tongue.

                “baby, ride me.” he tells her, as he lowered his pajamas and somin’s puckered s meeting his hungry gaze, her hair all mussed up, as he guided her up and down his swollen shaft, her tight warm sheath slicked with their juice. Their was the only sound in their room, as they both reached fulfillment.

                “I love you baby hyunni.” She leaned to him and kissed him, moving her hips on him, until he again was engorged, and moved inside her. Somin arched her back from the pleasure. Hyun joong moved them, putting her under him, his deeper and harder, driving them both to .

                “don’t pull out yet.” She tells him, but he just grinned at her.

                “babe, it tickles.”

                “no, you stay. Or you wont get any playtime for lunch.” She threatened him, loving the feel of his inside her, tightening her legs on his waist.

                “but baby, please?” he pleads with her, but she just grinned at him and clenched her on his , making him groan.

                “stay.” She again did her trick, he giggles with her until his softened slipped out of her, their juice staining the duvet.

                “let’s play some more later.” He tells her, dressing in their pajamas.

                “carry me.” somin tells him, lifting her arms to him, and he obliged.

                “you’re still very light baby, you have to eat more.”

                “I agree, I should eat you more. How about later? I want you on your table.” She grinned at him, as he put her down on the floor at the dining table. He made soup, fried fish, rice and side dishes with freshly squeezed orange juice. They shared breakfast, with him picking the bones off the fish for her. The Kim’s left the house for the office after their one week vacation, with somin going to their “apartment” and went back to her scrapbooking with more pictures from their latest trip abroad. Hyun joong too was busy with a meeting with his father.             

                “babe, I’ll just go to dad’s office.” He peeked into their room, seeing somin hard at work with her projects.

                “ok baby. I’m almost done.” She smiled at him, and he left her. Somin went back to bed, wanting to watch tv.   

                The routine went on with hyun joong catching up on work, having his lunch with his wife, with him taking her on his office table at lunch after she surprised him with her request that she sent him. Hyun joong nearly groaned from what he saw, surprising his dad and father in law and ji yong’s dad as well. Jae too was busy playing with his phone, messaging with his now wife yoona.

                “baby, you teased me so much, dad looked at me funny when I groaned,” he says to her, as he into her, after putting her on top of his office table, the door locked and having his way with her. He just lowered his trousers and somin just had her tiered skirt raised up to her belly, her thighs wrapped around him, his arms resting on the table giving him leverage.

                “I want you so much.” She raised up and kissed him, sharing her chocolate with him.

                “baby, always.” He deeper and harder into her, with somin loudly as her pleasure point was again and again.

                “babe, I’m almost there.” She says, closing her eyes from the pleasure.

                “look at me baby, don’t close your eyes.”

                “kim hyun joong!” she clasped her arms around his neck tighter, on his neck, the beginning of a hickey showing as they both reached fulfillment together.

                “that’s one fantasy I always had before I’ll give birth.” She tells him, after he pulled out of her and wiped them both off. After fastening his pants, he helped her up and led her to their home, getting ready for their afternoon nap. When somin was napping he went back to work, finishing up before dinner.

               

                Wednesday

                Just like every morning, before they start their day, they make love, but this time, taking their time, no meetings are scheduled for the day. Somin busied herself with her scrapbook until she felt tired and napped, with hyun joong going about to the engineering department, overseeing the newest project.

                “babe, let’s have lunch.” He went in their room and saw her asleep, hugging her pillow. He was surprised she didn’t send him any text, teasing him as she always does. He pulled the covers off her and slipped in with her, kissing her nape. Somin snuggled closer.

                “babe, let’s have lunch,” he tells her again, and she nodded, turning in his arms, kissing his chin.

                “ok baby. The cafeteria ladies sent us lunch, as mama requested them. Somin stood up and went to pee, leaving hyun joong on the bed.

                “babe,” she called him, her voice near panic. Hyun joong went to her and saw her crying, seated on the toilet bowl. Seeing him, she bawled.

                “baby, what’s wrong?” he went to her, and helped her up, holding her tighter in his arms, kissing her forehead.

                “babe, the baby.” She says, as she bawled and he saw the toilet bowl filled with blood. He carried her in his arms and seated her on the bed, putting on fresh on her and dialing yoona’s number. After dropping the call, he picked up her purse and carried her in his arms, making their way to the parking lot. The employees all stopped their work as he saw their boss running with his wife in his arms. He made his way to the front and opened his car door for her, putting her inside, clipping their seat belts, while somin went on crying.

                “baby, hold on.” He says as he rushed out of the parking lot on the way to the hospital, with somin crying more. He held her hand, as he navigated the car through lunch hour traffic. He honked his horn, turned his lights on and drove. Just as they were n the highway, a traffic policeman flagged them down, and hyun joong stopped and opened his window. The policeman asked them what’s wrong and he saw the couple crying, he went to help them, getting on his car and guided them through traffic.

                Yoona was waiting for them at the emergency room entrance, as hyun joong pulled into the driveway of Cha Gangnam Medical Center. a gurney was there to carry somin in, hyun joong too rushed in after thanking the officer. The staff fussed over somin, and soon after, she was transferred to her suite.

                “hyun joong, what happened to somin?” min ju asked him, as they got inside the room. Yoona was there too with a nurse doing the ultrasound. Somin’s eyes were red and puffy after so much crying, hyun joong was beside her, holding her hand.

                The sound of a strong heart beat was soon heard inside the room, and everyone said their prayers.

                “babe, the baby’s fine!” he tells her, as they hugged. The moms rushed to somin, her mom kissing her forehead. Hyun joong left her after kissing her forehead, talking to yoona.

                “min, you have to rest and no more midnight trips to the coffee shop.” Yoona tells them, when she was about to leave. The moms were all fussing over somin, asking her what she wants to eat.

                “thank you unni.”

                “bye, auntie. I have to go, patients are lining up, for sure.” Yoona left them, followed by their moms who decided to go shopping for food.

                Hyun joong and somin were cuddling in bed, with somin’s head on his chest, as they watched the new drama she was addicted to.

                “babe, I’m afraid.” She tells him, crying again.

                “baby, it’s going to be alright. The baby is ok, and you have to rest.” He tells her, kissing the top of her head.

                “babe, what if one day you have to choose between me and the baby, choose our baby.”

                “babe, don’t talk like this.” He tells her, wiping her tears. But somin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter