i love you

one time too many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jae’s driver took the suitcases that Hyun joong was towing with him and Hyun joong opened the door to the car to let his wife get in. they arrived at Incheon International Airport and he went to check them in. after checking in, they went to the VIP departure lounge to have dinner and wait for their flight. They chose to seat at the farthest seats in the lounge so nobody would notice them. They talked while waiting for their flight, and when their flight was called, they boarded the plane on the first class section with the other four other passengers in first class.

When they were on air, and the fasten seat belt sign was lifted, they cuddled in their adjoining seats under the blanket the flight attendant gave them.

“Babe, comfy?” he asked her, her head on his chest. She was yawning when they were still in the lounge.

“Yep, but my back hurts.” She tells him, because of her monthly visitor.

“Did you bring any med?”

“yes, in my bag.” She moved away trying to search in her bag, and found what she was looking for. And he called the flight attendant for water.

“Miss, a glass of water for my wife, please.” And she returned with a glass and Somin took her medicine, and settled on his chest again to sleep. They both slept all throughout the flight until it was announced that they would be landing soon.

“Babe, feeling better?” he asked her, combing her hair from her face.

“Yep, but I need to change my pad. My flow is heavier than usual.” She stands up and headed to the bath, and fixed herself. She came back feeling better and more refreshed and just in time, the fasten seatbelt sign was again lighted.

“Are you ok? Does this happen often?” he asked her worriedly, he remembers her hormonal imbalance.

“Sometimes when I’m really stressed out, this happens. Don’t worry.” She assures him, holding his hand. and the plane landed safely.

When he claimed their suitcases, they each called their parents that they’re safe in Hong kong. They left the arrivals and saw the car of the Sheraton Regency where they will be staying with his name on the placard. They boarded the car, and went straight to the hotel. Again, Somin slept in his arms, until they reached the hotel. They went into the lobby and he checked them in, she was seated in one of the sofas in the lobby. The bellboy took their things with him and they went to their suite hand in hand.

They got into their suite with the view of Victoria harbor, but Somin was not interested and headed straight to bed. she just removed all her clothes and dove into bed.

“Babe, are you ok? Do you want some tea?” he asked her, while he too was undressing and about to take a shower. She only nodded. He called room service for tea before he went to shower. The tea came in no time, and she drank some.

“babe, I’m sorry I’m ruining our trip. this happens to me every month, well not almost every month, just when I’m stressed out. I’ll make it up to you tomorrow. so sorry babe.” she tells him, while seated against the headboard.

“baby, it’s ok. I told you, we’re married not only for the good times. If you’re still not feeling better by tomorrow, we’ll just stay here and explore the next day. We don’t have a schedule to follow, so it’s just fine. We have four days and we can always come back when you’re feeling a lot better. Ok?” he tells her, and kisses her forehead. He takes the empty cups with him to the trolley and went back to her in bed. he spoons her, and when he felt she was already asleep, “babe, I love you.”

She whispers back, “I love you babe. good night.”

That left him speechless. He never thought she was still awake, but it left a wide smile on his face.

The next morning, Somin was up at 9 and feeling a lot better. No stains in bed, no cramps. Good. “Good morning MR Kim.” She turns to him, and traces her fingers on his face. He smiled without opening his eyes.

“Good morning Mrs Kim. Feeling better?” he asked her, now with his eyes open.

“yep, no more cramps, and I think no more bed stains.” She looked at the white duvet on the bed. “So we can go exploring today, as planned.”

“Very good. Babe, how long do we have to wait for it to stop?” he asked.

“hmmm 3 days. It’s fairly lighter now, by tonight it would be alright.” She tells him, with a naughty smile on her face.

“ok babe, but of it’s not ok, fine with me. We c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter